International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you all have written a lot!

I'll be in Rome in 2 days.
(I have a train on July 31st)

Guys,
does someone know where can I find an on-line version of the process against St. Irene of Thessalonica? (304 b.C.)

I know that it has been found and published (1902) and it is in Latin.
I'd love to find it on-line...

Can you help me?

P, I am shocked to see the last blast in Istanbul. I hope none of your family was affected!:cry: The world is going crazy.
Don't be sad! It's going to be calm when we both get rid of being fans of two different football teams!

This little kid is going to be a 'Senior member' for a couple of years, as I see him on top of people having maximum numbers of campaigns in this world So that no time would be found to pop in and make a comment everyday! :)

Have fun with your trip!

P

Last edited:
Have fun with your trip!

P

Fun?

It isn't that funny...
I'll be in a train doing a travel I've done lot of times.

Since I was 6 years old I have done Rome-Venice Venice-Rome by train.

It's booring!

Don't you know MSE? Miss Solero Exotic!!! 27 is too old for you, Heidi??? Lucky you!!

No dear, you got that wrong...he said he read the book some 27 years AGO!!

THAT MAKES HIM AT LEAST HMMMM, 47?

I mean.....old is not the word....I would addventure: ANCIENT!:cool:

I can understand Heidi......even I am looking for someone old enough like me, say around 19-20 :)

Yes, dear, we are one of a kind.....:up::lol:

Hurry home, Sim! Rome has missed her Favorite Son! (And so have we!) :up:

Hurry home, Sim! Rome has missed her Favorite Son! (And so have we!) :up:

Amigo, was this cafe supposed to be a place for people to talk to one another about everything except for a cup of tea?!!

Do we have to order our cup of tea or take our seats only, Bo? :)

P

Amigo, was this cafe supposed to be a place for people to talk to one another about everything except for a cup of tea?!!

Do we have to order our cup of tea or take our seats only, Bo? :)

P

There you are, amigos, I mean, I had to write Mister P. a private message to make him to something. I wonder what we have a detective for if he is not working right...hmm, i think my friend Wil might want to do the job..I will ask him.:up:

Anyway, I wrote to him and it worked. so, as the BIG BOSS will you please do something!!!!!!!!!:2gunfire:

Hey Chef, what would the Cafe cook on this gala occasion, have you heard of any South Indian Appam being prepared in the forums. We require for the lady from Bangalore.

I forgot to mention the date...........it is today.......July 30th
So, Nain it is three day celebration, keeping in mind the International date line.:):):)
Happy B'day Shal, hope your baby is also in good spirit.:-D:-D:-D
America seems to be in deep sleep, when India is watching a golden day.(EEEEEEEE.............);-);-);-)

Guys,
does someone know where can I find an on-line version of the process against St. Irene of Thessalonica? (304 b.C.)

[...]

Can you help me?

I think no one have seen this...

Maybe someone who works as a teacher can help me.
I've tried with Google but I was unlucky...

Hi chef, are you ready for the next olympics? The Cafe must look clean, no cats, no rats, no bats............. and no cockroaches..... in the menu.;-)

Now, we in Spain have a slogan, which fits Spain beautifully:

SPAIN IS DIFFERENT!:up:

But I do not think we can beat India!:lol:

Indian court going to the dog(s)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:59 AM - By Kashmir Hill
chhotu.jpg
A court in the Indian state of Bihar is putting a dog on trial. It's not the first time "Chhotu" has been in trouble with the law. He was sentenced to death in 2003, but he must have a good lawyer, as he managed to get out of the death penalty.

More info here:
Above the Law - A Legal Tabloid - News, Gossip, and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession - Indian court going to the dog(s)

Last edited:
It shows the recognition shown to canine power by Indian system.(better than guantnamo detainees)
SUDH, trust me... Guantanamo detainees do not care for dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back