Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of John Steinbeck's novels:
East of Eden
Of Mice and Men
The Grapes of Wrath
The Pearl
The Winter of Our Discontent

Ahhh :) Not yet, stepping forward it. Your more than useful dear, I have just seen that the book talks about a lawyer... How well you understand me - thank you! This is noted
Phil,
"To Kill A Mockingbird" is a fantastic novel! I know you will enjoy reading it! The lawyer in the story is a wonderful human being! :up:

Enjoy!

Amigo is a bit our dad (according to the very forums in here), he looks after us. He needs to get money, so watching us at any time is a way of saving his money from belly up. At a guess though.
I was told, Amigo is the Chef, is he working as a Watchman also?:shock::shock::shock:
Then who will look after the Clock?;-);-);-)

Phil,
"To Kill A Mockingbird" is a fantastic novel! I know you will enjoy reading it! The lawyer in the story is a wonderful human being! :up:

Enjoy!

He may be like this often but sometime shall not be because the law system, pretty fearful made... Oups No law here, I opt to keep law at arm's length during this summer :cool:

I was told, Amigo is the Chef, is he working as a Watchman also?:shock::shock::shock:
Then who will look after the Clock?;-);-);-)

Hmm nice conclusion. Consequently, wonder wheter he is the very Clock or not. Amigo keeps puzzling us, what a mistery! I was told Americans are strange, to say no odd, but at this point...!

He may be like this often but sometime shall not be because the law system, pretty fearful made... Oups No law here, I opt to keep law at arm's length during this summer :cool:
That would lead to lawlessness in the forums.;-)
Is'nt it Amigo(s)?:):-D

That would lead to lawlessness in the forums.;-)
Is'nt it Amigo(s)?:):-D

September is coming as law does, do not make me start :eek:nfire:

Have a nice day/night. And yes, some work tomorrow - what more should it be said?

September is coming as law does, do not make me start CRYING;-)

Have a nice day/night. And yes, some work ;-)tomorrow - what more should it be said?ADIEU
Good Morning Chef, India is awkae...........

Yes, India sure is awake. What's Arizona doing sleeping at this hour???

There is a long queue heidita, and I have somehow managed to reach you, there was so much jostling and pushing and pulling going on.... you know....... stop pushing me Amigo........ your chance to propose is in next posting........ :cool:

So, heidita, what was I saying............. yes I saw the Sunrise today and I did'nt remember God, I remembered you!!!!!!!!!!
I took my breakfast and then I remembered You!!!!!!!!!!
I Shaved myself and then I remembered................
Then I went to shower and then I remembered...........
Then I changed for office and then I remembered ........
Then I checked my laptop and then I remembered .............
Then I visited UsingEnglish.com and then I remembered .............
Then I visited Internationa Cafe and then I found........

Please never leave me again................
Together we shall reach that 10000 postings mark..........
And I don't say these things to other girls.....
believe me it is the first time I am saying such things.........

Yours only

SUDHKAMP

Jesus Christ almighty!!! Sud, I was going to multiquote...but I have been so flattered....I am stunned!

I think I am immediately going to forget all about my friends will, amigos, nain.....everybody can get lost!!!:snipersm:

I AM ONLY GONING TO LOVE YOU FROM NOW ON!!:oops::oops::cool:

Jesus Christ almighty!!! Sud, I was going to multiquote...but I have been so flattered....I am stunned!

I think I am immediately going to forget all about my friends will, amigos, nain.....everybody can get lost!!!:snipersm:

I AM ONLY GONING TO LOVE YOU FROM NOW ON!!:oops::oops::cool:

:-(
:-:)-(
:-:)-:)-(
:-:)-:)-:)-(
:-:)-:)-:)-:)-(

Heidi, you will stop loving him once you know that he has been flattering MSE in the same way.......

BTW, what keeps you away Heidi............back to deep sea diving?

The World would be elegant without criminals!

P

P, I am shocked to see the last blast in Istanbul. I hope none of your family was affected!:cry: The world is going crazy.

Sure, I will work tomorrow, from 9 to 5, then I'll go to see a friend, !

His girl, it's his girl!!!!:-D

I'm thinking that I should return in Rome.
.)

Rome, one of a kind! They even have a pyramid there!!!:shock:

I don't know the meaning of compiment Amigo, is it a kind of extinct creature like dyno.
tse, tse, tse, tse....and think that this man is a teacher..te, tse, tse....

spellng msitakes never happne tome!;-)

some 27 years ago,

27 YEARS AGO????

I am taking back all the said before! you are MUCH too old for me, Sud!!:lol::lol:

Heidi, you will stop loving him once you know that he has been flattering MSE in the same way.......

Who is mse?? I will have to take measures!:2gunfire::2gunfire:

Don't you know MSE? Miss Solero Exotic!!! 27 is too old for you, Heidi??? Lucky you!!

I can understand Heidi......even I am looking for someone old enough like me, say around 19-20 :)

I can understand Heidi......even I am looking for someone old enough like me, say around 19-20 :)

Nain, this is what I did when I read your message: :lol::lol::lol::lol!::lol!::splat::splat:that' in your face!!

Nain, this is what I did when I read your message: :lol::lol::lol::lol!::lol!::splat::splat:that' in your face!!

That is because you are jealous of us.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back