International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have become card carrying Maoists!

7 more posts and the countdown continues!!!! :-o
Now it is 3...2...1....0....1001.....1002.....1003....1004

booster rocket successfully detached and it is landing in deserts of Arizona..............

Did you get many congratulatory messages when you finished you 1000th post Amigo?

Now it is 3...2...1....0....1001.....1002.....1003....1004

booster rocket successfully detached and it is landing in deserts of Arizona..............

Did you get many congratulatory messages when you finished you 1000th post Amigo?
To be honest, SUDH, only our good friend Shal spotted the impending arrival of #1000! She is one sharp gal! :up:

I wish more of our online friends were available to see your achievement as it actually took place! It was great fun for me to be part of the action! Thank you for sharing the moment with me! :up:

I'll see you tomorrow...later today for you!

Goodnight from the Arizona desert!

Amigo

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! SUDH HAS REACHED THE 1000 POST BENCHMARK!!!!

Congratulations, SUDH! May you continue to achieve happiness and continued success in the forums!

Warmest regards,

Amigo

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! SUDH HAS REACHED THE 1000 POST BENCHMARK!!!!

Congratulations, SUDH! May you continue to achieve happiness and continued success in the forums!

Warmest regards,

Amigo
Many thanks Amigo to egg me on for that effevescent word SHERLOCKIAN, but for you, it would have been any other common 4 lettered word.........(no pun intended)........... Hahaha........ THANKS ONCE AGAIN AMIGO, YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER........I wish I were present at your 1000th posting.
Yours L.F.
SUDHKAMP(THE BANDIT IN CAPITAL LETTERS)

Many thanks Amigo to egg me on for that effevescent word SHERLOCKIAN, but for you, it would have been any other common 4 lettered word.........(no pun intended)........... Hahaha........ THANKS ONCE AGAIN AMIGO, YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER........I wish I were present at your 1000th posting.
Yours L.F.
SUDHKAMP(THE BANDIT IN CAPITAL LETTERS)

Just stop talking about #1000, 1000 posts and etc. for God's sake! I'm going to be sick of that number if you keep playing with 1000! Sudh's reaching 1000 posts has devoted all the forum for one full day! :):cool:

Thank you Amigo for reminding Sudh of the wrong way he is keeping! :-D

Just stop talking about #1000, 1000 posts and etc. for God's sake! I'm going to be sick of that number if you keep playing with 1000! Sudh's reaching 1000 posts has devoted all the forum for one full day! :):cool:

O.K. Proof, enough of that boring #..........., we shall not talk about it. Let's start about something really interesting, how did your Camel felt in those freezing temperatures in the North Pole? Are you going to purchase a GPS next time you go out for ride on Camel?

Looks like Detective P is a little bent out of shape that SUDH has joined him in the millennium club!!! ;-) Keep up the good work, P! You're almost at the 1500 post level!!!!:)

What random act of kindness did you perform yesterday/today?

Well, let me think....I banned somebody....I wrote Faith instead of fate.....I called my friend Will names.....hmmmm:cool::shock::lol:

Oh, and I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

but that doesn't count at all!:cry::cry::cry:

Looks like Detective P is a little bent out of shape that SUDH has joined him in the millennium club!!! ;-) Keep up the good work, P! You're almost at the 1500 post level!!!!:)
If it is like that, then in the name of friendship I shall sacrifice my membership of the millenium club, P is more valuable to me than anything else. Come on P only 249 posts to go, you can do it. :-D;-)
Are you bringing that Yak for Amigo's marriage anniversary?:roll:

To be honest, SUDH, only our good friend Shal spotted the impending arrival of #1000! She is one sharp gal! :up:

NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!:2gunfire:

As far as I remember...I congratulated both you and dear Shal.....

so sad when one isn't even remembered...terrible my fate....:morning:

CONGRATULATIONS, SUD!!!!:popcorn:

NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!:2gunfire:

As far as I remember...I congratulated both you and dear Shal.....

so sad when one isn't even remembered...terrible my fate....:morning:

CONGRATULATIONS, SUD!!!!:popcorn:
Wait....wait......wait .............heidita.........
don't lose your heart,
it is I who remember you every breath I take, and every moment I live and every post I make in the forums.........
Darling I don't know what would I do without you.............:roll::roll::roll:
Thanks for the congratulations. Hope you also achieve that 5000 mark very soon.

Yours L.F.
SUDHKAMP

O.K. Proof, enough of that boring #..........., we shall not talk about it. Let's start about something really interesting, how did your Camel felt in those freezing temperatures in the North Pole? Are you going to purchase a GPS next time you go out for ride on Camel?

I covered him with a large Goat-Sheepskin leather cortex to be immune against icy weather of NP! So are you going to ask me whose sheepskin was that? That belonged to my dead goat which just drunk a cup of butyric acid instead of his cup of tea! I'm still in doubt he was able to realize color of things correctly! He was being assumed to be a blind goat!!

My camel is rigged by a Gps, a couple of closed circuit security cameras under his paunch, a mobile kitchen on his hump and many other facilities!

Thank you, my 'hero of posting', man! You also are about to get a unprecedented record in the history of Usingenglish.com! ;-)

If it is like that, then in the name of friendship I shall sacrifice my membership of the millenium club, P is more valuable to me than anything else. Come on P only 249 posts to go, you can do it. :-D;-)
Are you bringing that Yak for Amigo's marriage anniversary?:roll:

I'm really tired of posting more than 20 in a day! But I definitely will do it to be a man of 2000 posts that has never done it elsewhere! ;-)

I'm trying to ship that yak in time so that you wouldn't be worried about it!

Cheers,
P

Wait....wait......wait .............heidita.........
don't lose your heart,
it is I who remember you every breath I take, and every moment I live and every post I make in the forums.........
Oh, what a relief!!! At least SOMEBODY loves me!!!:angel:
Thanks for the congratulations. Hope you also achieve that 5000 mark very soon.

Come on...first I have to get to the 1000 mark!!:cry:

Oh, what a relief!!! At least SOMEBODY loves me!!!:angel:

Come on...first I have to get to the 1000 mark!!:cry:
There is a long queue heidita, and I have somehow managed to reach you, there was so much jostling and pushing and pulling going on.... you know....... stop pushing me Amigo........ your chance to propose is in next posting........ :cool:

So, heidita, what was I saying............. yes I saw the Sunrise today and I did'nt remember God, I remembered you!!!!!!!!!!
I took my breakfast and then I remembered You!!!!!!!!!!
I Shaved myself and then I remembered................
Then I went to shower and then I remembered...........
Then I changed for office and then I remembered ........
Then I checked my laptop and then I remembered .............
Then I visited UsingEnglish.com and then I remembered .............
Then I visited Internationa Cafe and then I found........

Please never leave me again................
Together we shall reach that 10000 postings mark..........
And I don't say these things to other girls.....
believe me it is the first time I am saying such things.........

Yours only

SUDHKAMP

There is a long queue heidita, and I have somehow managed to reach you, there was so much jostling and pushing and pulling going on.... you know....... stop pushing me Amigo........ your chance to propose is in next posting........ :cool:

So, heidita, what was I saying............. yes I saw the Sunrise today and I did'nt remember God, I remembered you!!!!!!!!!!
I took my breakfast and then I remembered You!!!!!!!!!!
I Shaved myself and then I remembered................
Then I went to shower and then I remembered...........
Then I changed for office and then I remembered ........
Then I checked my laptop and then I remembered .............
Then I visited UsingEnglish.com and then I remembered .............
Then I visited Internationa Cafe and then I found........

Please never leave me again................
Together we shall reach that 10000 postings mark..........
And I don't say these things to other girls.....
believe me it is the first time I am saying such things.........

Yours only

SUDHKAMP

Hey, SUDH, do you provide drooling towels for those of us who have to read your posts????? The front of my shirt is soaking wet! I can only imagine what condition the Lady of Spain must be in by now!!!! :roll:

Hey, SUDH, do you provide drooling towels for those of us who have to read your posts????? The front of my shirt is soaking wet! I can only imagine what condition the Lady of Spain must be in by now!!!! :roll:

Thank God it is only the shirt and not the ......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back