International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
For being away from damn hot summers! Don't tell me that India weather conditions do not get you mad at all! This is a good purpose that once I heard that they were setting some instant water douches all over the India to persuade people to take a shower on the streets!!!

P
Dear P, every year, for four months you can enjoy showers in India, on the streets, i.e. from June to mid October, India does get Monsoon(rain) showers and anyone without rain-coat or umbrella, enjoys it. But, that was an official open secret, how did you come to know of it? Your detective work? And temperatures getting you mad in India.... I must say we maintain our COOL!
Have you found that Chimpanzee for Amigo, he was complaining to me that Proof is more asleep while watching those stars at night, claiming to be an astronomer and less likely to search the jungles of Africa on Elephant back!!!!!!!

Dear P, every year, for four months you can enjoy showers in India, on the streets, i.e. from June to mid October, India does get Monsoon(rain) showers and anyone without rain-coat or umbrella, enjoys it. But, that was an official open secret, how did you come to know of it? Your detective work? And temperatures getting you mad in India.... I must say we maintain our COOL!
Have you found that Chimpanzee for Amigo, he was complaining to me that Proof is more asleep while watching those stars at night, claiming to be an astronomer and less likely to search the jungles of Africa on Elephant back!!!!!!!

Yes! I really enjoy laying down under a tree for shade at night and going to sleep while watching the beautiful stars! Once my chimp told me: do you note that it can be leading an asphyxiation sleeping under a tree through the night? I just answered: Shut your mouth and I just got back to sleep... and when I woke up I was seeing the lights over my head blinking constantly! Guess that where was I taken to?!! :lol:

cheers,
P

Yes! I really enjoy laying down under a tree for shade at night and going to sleep while watching the beautiful stars! Once my chimp told me: do you note that it can be leading an asphyxiation sleeping under a tree through the night? I just answered: Shut your mouth and I just got back to sleep... and when I woke up I was seeing the lights over my head blinking constantly! Guess that where was I taken to?!! :lol:

cheers,
P
I am sure you were sleeping under a TV tower, there the lights are constantly blinking for those aircrafts.

Have you ever climbed a tree 70 feet high without ropes? At those heights you can learn that Chimp language.

Hi sweety, haven't seen you for a while...have a good time! Here it is summer time....like 40º Centigrade!!

Here in Ortisei is not very hot. 28 C I guess.
In Rome is hotter...
In Venice is raining...

Crazy weather...

In Rome is hotter...
In Venice is raining...

Crazy weather...
Hi Simosito, long time no postings.
Hope you are enjoying at Ortisei. Write more about the place in your next postings and tell us have you found new girl friend in that place.

In Rome is hotter...
In Venice is raining...

Crazy weather...

Hey Sim!
I missed you! I want you talk about things around you rather than try to give temperature of where you are at! :-D How is Ortisei? I think it wouldn't look good as Rome! How do you walk in Venice while you feel wet even if you are out of water?!

Cheers,
P

Hey Sim!
I missed you! I want you talk about things around you rather than try to give temperature of where you are at! :-D How is Ortisei? I think it wouldn't look good as Rome! How do you walk in Venice while you feel wet even if you are out of water?!

Cheers,
P
Sim used Gondola to roam around for not getting wet.;-)

Hey, Sim! Good to hear from you, lad!

Yes, tell us about those beautiful Venetian women!!! Have you broken many hearts during your visit? Or are you spending your days and nights feeding the pigeons at St. Mark's????

Hey, Sim! Good to hear from you, lad!

Yes, tell us about those beautiful Venetian women!!! Have you broken many hearts during your visit? Or are you spending your days and nights feeding the pigeons at St. Mark's????

Feeding the pigeons to cats. :lol:

Feeding the pigeons to cats. :lol:
Very, very funny, Nain! I don't think they have enough cats in Venice to take care of the pigeon problem! :lol:

I just read an article in the newspaper that the local police are going to fine/arrest individuals who feed the pigeons in St. Mark's Plaza! Geesh, don't the cops have more important things to do like catching thieves and peeping Toms???? ;-)

Very, very funny, Nain! I don't think they have enough cats in Venice to take care of the pigeon problem! :lol:

I just read an article in the newspaper that the local police are going to fine/arrest individuals who feed the pigeons in St. Mark's Plaza! Geesh, don't the cops have more important things to do like catching thieves and peeping Toms???? ;-)
Cops are improving their FINE ART

Let's see how Amigo is getting more clever!

Way to go!! You just started a nice gaming mode in 'Let's try this game' string which I thought it must be appreciated! ;-)

But I think Sudh would not be got down when he looks the below rule:

The rule is:

If someone gives a word ending with either of 'y' or 'x', the next person just has to give in his\her sentence a word starting with one of them that are given by previous member and then it's required to keep gaming with his\her given word in the same sentence to offer a non-ending word with the letters given above!

P

Let's see how Amigo is getting more clever!

Way to go!! You just started a nice gaming mode in 'Let's try this game' string which I thought it must be appreciated! ;-)

But I think Sudh would not be got down when he looks the below rule:

The rule is:

If someone gives a word ending with either of 'y' or 'x', the next person just has to give in his\her sentence a word starting with one of them that are given by previous member and then it's required to keep gaming with his\her given word in the same sentence to offer a non-ending word with the letters given above!

P
P, are you suggesting a new game? Perhaps you could start a new thread and see what the response is! :up: I like 'Proof's Rule #2!'

P, are you suggesting a new game? Perhaps you could start a new thread and see what the response is! :up: I like 'Proof's Rule #2!'
Yes, I also appreciate the language he is using while describing the rule, even the Apex court wo'nt be able to decipher the meaning, the verdict in favour of Proof. ;-);-);-)

Hi, Phil! :up:

[...]

Hope all is well with you and the law studies! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

My amigo!

My studies got hard this year but I scarcely took over. Thereby I will be in third year of law in September. I am at present a deliveryman in Rodez my first city ever.

Sure I may foretell you are on holiday, are you not? How lucky you are - You deserve though. What a job with children. I wonder whether you are in USA or not

Hello everyone in here - hope you have done well this year, even though this is not ended yet.

My amigo!

My studies got hard this year but I scarcely took over. Thereby I will be in third year of law in September. I am at present a deliveryman in Rodez my first city ever.

Sure I may foretell you are on holiday, are you not? How lucky you are - You deserve though. What a job with children. I wonder whether you are in USA or not

Hello everyone in here - hope you have done well this year, even though this is not ended yet.
Phil, it is soooooo good to hear from you! :up:

I'm happy to hear that you are entering your third year of studies; you'll be out of school before you know it! :)

Yes! I am still in Arizona and on summer vacation! My wife and I were hoping to visit France this summer but the currency exchange rate is brutal! So, our trip to Versailles will have to wait a bit longer! :-(

I was hoping that you would be able to visit Montreal, Quebec this summer! It is only a short drive from there to Philadelphia! Instead of delivering in Rodez next summer, you really must try to cross the pond and come see North America! You would simply love visiting Washington, D.C. As a future attorney, there is so much to see and do that is related to American jurisprudence! You will be in awe when you visit our Supreme Court Building and the Department of Justice!

Keep well, my barrister amigo! I'll keep tabs on you from time to time as you travel through the forum! :up:;-)

au revoir,
Amigo

Amigo you are going to sign that Versailles treaty?

Amigo you are going to sign that Versailles treaty?

Yes! I'm going to sign it in India ink! ;-)

Hey, would someone please tell me who has had the longest summer vacation thus far? Queen Bea, Shal, Heidita, Sim, ^O^, DT, and M.S.E. have been AWOL for a helluva long time! :-(

What random act of kindness did you perform yesterday/today?

Yes! I'm going to sign it in India ink! ;-)

Hey, would someone please tell me who has had the longest summer vacation thus far? Queen Bea, Shal, Heidita, Sim, ^O^, DT, and M.S.E. have been AWOL for a helluva long time! :-(They are all hiding behind Nain!

What random act of kindness did you perform yesterday/today?
Well, I replied to your funny questions.

Have all those absconding members sought membership for UsingChinese.com!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Well, I replied to your funny questions. Yes, that was extremely kind of you!!! :roll:

Have all those absconding members sought membership for UsingChinese.com!!!!!!!!!!????????????
I think they have become card carrying Maoists!

7 more posts and the countdown continues!!!! :-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back