International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amigo, P and SUD are all on a team;
friends forever, or so it would seem,
RonBee, Shal, Bhaisahab and Bea also beam,
together they form the Cafe's cream.
Let's not forget our 'Little Boy Wonder',
Sim represents those 14 and younger! :up:;-)

Then what about DT and Nain
Forget them and they will cry torrents of rain...

No probs, we know and do believe in out of sight out of mind.

Let's celebrate our holidays all together,
This forum is really getting prettier,
Since we've found different kinds of friends!
that join us so we can use the power of their minds!! :):-D

But how to celebrate the holidays, proof.beh. Do you have any ideas?

Do you have any problem which troubles you, at the moment? We all laugh at problems and say 'no' to what is going to hurt us! Once Queen bea told me that someday there won't be any problem not to be solved with our hands in the world ! :up::)

Let's laugh! :-D

cheers,
P

Do you have any problem which troubles you, at the moment? We all laugh at problems and say 'no' to what is going to hurt us! Once Queen bea told me that someday there won't be any problem not to be solved with our hands in the world ! :up::)

Let's laugh! :-D

cheers,
P
Haa Haa HaaH
Hee Hee HeeH
Hoo Hoo HooH
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo hoooooooooooh
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeh
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaah

What are problems Proof? Never saw one in the Museum.

How can we forget DT and Nain?????
So let's just add them to our refrain! :up:;-)

How can we forget DT and Nain?????
So let's just add them to our refrain! :up:;-)
Keep them adding in each reply,
that's how the forum would multiply.

What about Bea? She is my ethics teacher,
If you keep remembering her, you'll lose a life lecturer! :up:

What about Bea? She is my ethics teacher,
If you keep remembering her, you'll lose a life lecturer! :up:

Bea the teacher of ethics,
is busy studying economics.

Attention Patrons,
the change one letter game has started again, there would be some changes in the rules of the game shortly. So, kindly visit the string:

CHANGE ONE LETTER IN THE FUN AND GAMES

Cheers(Amigo Style)

SUDHKAMP

Attention Patrons,
the change one letter game has started again, there would be some changes in the rules of the game shortly. So, kindly visit the string:

CHANGE ONE LETTER IN THE FUN AND GAMES

Cheers(Amigo Style)

SUDHKAMP

I also invite you to take a quick look at that string! It might be interesting for you seeing Amigo's ... and Proof's ... sentences repeatedly!

Formulate realities.
P

I also invite you to take a quick look at that string! It might be interesting for you seeing Amigo's ... and Proof's ... sentences repeatedly!

Formulate realities.
P

Many thanks P,

evaporate imaginations.

Cheers(Amigo Style)
SUDHKAMP

You're welcome!

Formulate realities.
P

I got the patent.

Proof I thought you would be going for the word wikiup in the change one letter string.
Also, Amigos4, Beascarpetta, Shalstudent, RonBee and other regulars in the forums, take up the challenge in the change one letter string, which I wish to rejuvinate.

Cheers(Amigo style)

HERE I AM: MASTER OF MULTI-QUOTING!

Lady Madrid, you know that Wil will be in good hands here in the Cafe'!

Oy, thank you amigo, this is a good friend so keep him cozy.....:-D
It's good to see you, again, my dear! Don't be a stranger! Come back and see us soon! :up:
:oops::oops:

I love you too.....;-)

Hello lady Madrid, you have made Poor Proof jobless by snatching his job as detective/spy to Wil.

Indeed, Mister P. you will have a serious detective on board now, not like you...always unattending the job!!! Outrageous!!!:p

I want to congratulate myself! The number of my posts just soared over 1,000 in UsingEnglish.com!

Dear Master P: I will take back all the said before: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR 1000 POSTS!!!:cheers:

Way to go, Princess Shal!

Princess ....I will go with that!!:up:

Also, Amigos4, Beascarpetta, Shalstudent, RonBee and other regulars in the forums, take up the challenge in the change one letter string, which I wish to rejuvinate.
)

I left my friend Wil on that thread...hmmm, changes??? I love changes....but only if they are good ones...hmmmm, I will have a look and see.

Beware, Sud, you will have a formidable opponent if I think the changes are no good!!!!:snipersm:

I left my friend Wil on that thread...hmmm, changes??? I love changes....but only if they are good ones...hmmmm, I will have a look and see.

Beware, Sud, you will have a formidable opponent if I think the changes are no good!!!!:snipersm:

I have my tank ready, just get going, what are you waiting for, the Orders from General Amigo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back