International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Sudh, you haven't seen amigos. He looks F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S...I wouldn't agree with you even a slightest bit on the above comment.:-D:-D:-D
I never commented about Amigo, I was commenting about his Avataar in the forum, which he is still contemplating to launch in the forums.

Hello all of you here. This is my first post in this Cafe. Now can someone tell me how you put that thingy in the word Cafe? I can't write it.

Hello all of you here. This is my first post in this Cafe. Now can someone tell me how you put that thingy in the word Cafe? I can't write it.

You have to install the french fonts package on your computer! It's a french word that needs to be written by its own fonts! Otherwise you have to make a copy of that word anytime you want it to be in your note!

P

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Sudh, you haven't seen amigos. He looks F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S...I wouldn't agree with you even a slightest bit on the above comment.:-D:-D:-D

Who did say you we all agree with Sudh? I think Amigo looks more m-a-r-v-e-l-o-u-s than everybody else here! Sudh, you should try anymore to get things solved my dear lover of elephants roaming in African jungels! How do you make it work to guess about a Chimpanzee as Amigo's avataar while Amigo looks like an angel? :-D

P

Who did say you we all agree with Sudh? I think Amigo looks more m-a-r-v-e-l-o-u-s than everybody else here! Sudh, you should try anymore to get things solved my dear lover of elephants roaming in African jungels! How do you make it work to guess about a Chimpanzee as Amigo's avataar while Amigo looks like an angel? :-D

P

I never died to see an Angel and you cannot see Amigo in the forums.The most beautiful person in this forum is be real and she is on her way to Thailand. The runners-up in beauty contest are Shalstudent and Beascarpetta. And it is you dear Proof roaming the deep jungles of Africa on Indian Elephant I presented you, looking for that Chimpanzee for Amigo's birthday gift.(What happened to your Emirate Camle? How many Arabic speaking goats did you find?) Stop talking about Amigo as Angel, he has different angle (perspective) towards life, which comes out in his beautiful couplets.
Cheers(Amigo style)
SUDHKAMP(YOUR MAN IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Shal congratulations for crossing that 4000 mark yesterday. Only 1000 posts more to achieve another milestone.
Happy postings,
Cheers (Amigo style)
Yours L.F.
SUDHKAMP

Goooooood Mooooorrrnnnniiiinnnnggggggg Forum

I am back. Was busy compeleting a few assignments and was getting ready for a new one.:)

Now I am back and will now go through all the gossiping you guys were having behind my back.

Man!!! I really missed all of you guys..........feels good to see all the familiar names again.

Congrats P for completing 1000 posts.....now you too are in the elite group.:lol:

Congrats Shal..........4000......WOW!!

You have been busy!!

Thanks Nain and Sudh!!!

And Nain, Good to see you back with your usual charm and those grins.... Be real wants to know who Nain is so why don't you try and attend the forum more often?

You should have let Be Real know that Nain is the dashing, dynamic, entilligent (is the spelling correct......ok, maybe we could discount this) and all lot of other things.:)

Self-praise huh?? I don't know about dashing and dynamic but intelligent, yes, and lots of other things-NO....

Self-praise huh?? I don't know about dashing and dynamic but intelligent, yes, and lots of other things-NO....

Of course not..........this is just self-description.

Self-praise would be when I start equating myself with Amigos.:)

Of course not..........this is just self-description.

Self-praise would be when I start equating myself with Amigos.:)

Amigoes would have to start self-reacting not to be equaled with you though you are trying to improve yourself! Because I believe that Angels will have to try more than us to be our Amigoes!

P

Last edited:
P congratulations, you have completed a century of thanks recieved for your postings. This shows you are very popular with forums.

Cheers(Amigo style)
SUDHKAMP

The picture of king:
images

Congratulations Amigos4, you have also completed a triple century of thanks in last two days. It is a sufficient proof of your widespread acknowledgement of your benevolent postings in the forums.

Cheers(your style)
SUDHKAMP

Many people celebrate many different things for the holidays, but I think my holiday is better than theirs. Because I'm celebrating my presence among people who are connected to my life somehow! I love y'all! ;-)

Thank you!

Detective P

It is so nice that I have Proof and Amigo on line at the same time.
Come on chef bring in some steaming thing to celebrate the occasion, what about those instantaneous couplets of yours including the names of all of us three.

It is so nice that I have Proof and Amigo on line at the same time.
Come on chef bring in some steaming thing to celebrate the occasion, what about those instantaneous couplets of yours including the names of all of us three.
Amigo, P, and SUD are all on a team;
friends forever, or so it would seem! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back