International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had read my previous post, you would have seen it, Sudh!! Nain is fine. He is just busy with his work and stuff. Hopeflly, he will be back on Monday....

What or who do we discuss next?

I want to congratulate myself! The number of my posts just soared over 1,000 in UsingEnglish.com! I've never been absorbed into another forum like this that I'd be active by posting more than 20 posts every day only because of many adorable people that I've been finding since I joined you!!! When I came in, I just trying to type a sentence including some basic words, But now I appreciate Bea, Amigo, Nain and Shal that have been helping me to improve my English and when I'd like to take a stroll memory lane, I just refer to what was happening on March 2008!

Thank y'all!

Cheers,
P

I want to congratulate myself! The number of my posts just soared over 1,000 in UsingEnglish.com! I've never been absorbed into another forum like this that I'd be active by posting more than 20 posts every day only because of many adorable people that I've been finding since I joined you!!! When I came in, I just trying to type a sentence including some basic words, But now I appreciate Bea, Amigo, Nain and Shal that have been helping me to improve my English and when I'd like to take a stroll memory lane, I just refer to what was happening on March 2008!

Thank y'all!

Cheers,
P

Congratulations P on completing 1000 posts, I also completed 500 today.

Hey Nain is back, so we Shal stop discussing him.;-)

Oh, Nain finally got enough time to rest and pop in after a heavy work!

Congratulations Nain!

P

Dearest P, Kick me a hundred times for not observing that you've crossed 1000 posts. Congratulations and keep gaining more numbers!!!

Sudh, Hope to see you reach the 1000 post mark soon.

Dearest P, Kick me a hundred times for not observing that you've crossed 1000 posts. Congratulations and keep gaining more numbers!!!

Sudh, Hope to see you reach the 1000 post mark soon.
Let's not overlook the fact that our own dear Shal is closing-in on the 4,000 post benchmark!!!! :up::up::up: She is currently holding down the #8 spot on the top 10 list of posters!!!! Way to go, Princess Shal!

P, you are amazing! I have seen you develop remarkably over the past few months! Your English is fabulous... and your sense of humor is a true delight! :up::up::up: Congratulations on surpassing the 1000 post level!

SUD, our man in capital letters, you are a tremendous asset to our online family (oops, family ends in 'y' ... so, the 'Amigo Rule' provides you with a free Wild Card!!!! :cool:) Congratulations on hitting #500! :up::up::up:

As for Nain, he has been gone so long that I almost forget what his handsome face looks like! He'll have to write non-stop for several days in a row to keep us updated on his recent exploits! ;-)

Many thanks my REAL friends in VIRTUAL space.
Shalstudent, Amigos4, Beascarpetta, Nain, Proof.beh, Miss Solero Exotic, Bhaisahab, RonBee, Anglika, Rmsh16, Be Real, Rosyrose, StuartNZ and many others for responding to my posts and ignoring my mistakes.
I thoroughly enjoyed the forum and gained knowledge in the meanwhile.
Thanks for accepting me in the (family.......) Y wildcard........ Galaxy(cap it Amigo)

atlaisha has started a very useful string the numbers in your language. Those interested in expanding their knowledge horizon may visit the string.

Last edited:
stuartnz has started a very useful string the numbers in your language. Those interested in expanding their knowledge horizon may visit the string.

So leave a link to his string! I can't find it through searching the site!

Thank you!

The string is :
Numbers in your language : threadstarter atlaisha in other language section. Sorry it is atlaisha and not stuartnz. I have also posted in that string.
Sorry Proof, kindly tell me how to insert link, I tried but failed to complete it thrice.

Last edited:
The string is :
Numbers in your language : threadstarter atlaisha in other language section. Sorry it is atlaisha and not stuartnz. I have also posted in that string.
Sorry Proof, kindly tell me how to insert link, I tried but failed to complete it thrice.

1- Just go to the page you want to insert its link!
2- Look its address up from your address bar (where you type the addresses like Usingenglish.com)!
3- Make a copy of the address and then paste it into an empty post!
4- For example:

Using the address
PHP:
https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/general-members-discussions/64931-international-caf-131.html

After pasting into the post will result:

https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/general-members-discussions/64931-international-caf-131.html

Another way is to make a indirect link to your interesting site!

1- Write a text that you want make a link by that!
2- Keep holding down the left mouse button and drag the mouse to move
along the text and then leave the mouse alone so that you should see the text has quite a black background!
4-Click on the link.JPG and paste the address into the text box that will appear after clicking!

Here is a example:

Proof

Cheers,
P

1- Just go to the page you want to insert its link!
2- Look its address up from your address bar (where you type the addresses like Usingenglish.com)!
3- Make a copy of the address and then paste it into an empty post!
4- For example:

Using the address
PHP:

After pasting into the post will result:

Another way is to make a indirect link to your interesting site!

1- Write a text that you want make a link by that!
2- Keep holding down the left mouse button and drag the mouse to move
along the text and then leave the mouse alone so that you should see the text has quite a black background!
4-Click on the View attachment 419 and paste the address into the text box that will appear after clicking!

Here is a example:

Proof

Cheers,
P

:up::up::up: http://wolfson.huji.ac.il/expression/local/Chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

A

P,

I no longer want Iranian goat... for my birthday I want a chimpanzee! :up:

A

My dear P,
take my Indian Elephant Shyamu and now roam the deep African jungles instead of riding that Emirate Camle in Arabia. You will sure find some Chimpanzee to show his brotherly love for Amigo.

Yours L.F.
SUDHKAMP

My dear P,
take my Indian Elephant Shyamu and now roam the deep African jungles instead of riding that Emirate Camle in Arabia. You will sure find some Chimpanzee to show his brotherly love for Amigo.

Yours L.F.
SUDHKAMP

I'm going to take a instant trip to Amazon woods to have a crazy-meeting with the king of Chimpanzees! Amigo, don't be blue, I'll steal some chimpa even if I'm not allowed to take one for you! :-D

I'd rather go to woods with my full-rigged pack sack including nets, a shovel, my sleeping bag and a shotgun!

The picture of king:
images

Cheers,
P

I'm going to take a instant trip to Amazon woods to have a crazy-meeting with the king of Chimpanzees! Amigo, don't be blue, I'll steal some chimpa even if I'm not allowed to take one for you! :-D

I'd rather go to woods with my full-rigged pack sack including nets, a shovel, my sleeping bag and a shotgun!

The picture of king:
images

Cheers,
P

That is cheating Proof, the attached picture is the negative of Amigos4's Avataar in the forum. He asked you to bring the chimpanzee itself and not just paste the copied negative of his Avataar.

The environemntalists led by Maneka Gandhi are looking for Proof.beh for carrying shot gun into the jungles. Beware Proof.
Dear Amigo why do you want a Chimpanzee, are you not satisfied with Proof in the forums.

Good to hear from you, Sim! We hope you are having a splendid time on your holiday! :)

If you need some extra cash for the Internet cafe', just let us know and we'll take up a collection! ;-)

Hurry home so we can hear all about your grand adventures in northern Italy! :up:

Thank you!
(I´m writing from Ortisei...
nothing interesting yet...)

I´m sorry but I can´t check all the messages...

See ya...

Thank you!
(I´m writing from Ortisei...
nothing interesting yet...)

I´m sorry but I can´t check all the messages...

See ya...
Hi simosito, how is Ortisei. Have you found a new Girlfriend there? Where did you find Internet? Tell us more about the place and what you did there in last 2 days.
Take care
Cheers,
SUDHKAMP

That is cheating Proof, the attached picture is the negative of Amigos4's Avataar in the forum. He asked you to bring the chimpanzee itself and not just paste the copied negative of his Avataar.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Sudh, you haven't seen amigos. He looks F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S...I wouldn't agree with you even a slightest bit on the above comment.:-D:-D:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back