International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sud, I haven't had the pleasure yet....nice to meet you.
Nice meeting you Senorita
And what is M:S:E:?
She is the new member of the forum Miss Solero Exotic or Isabella

P...as hilarious as usual. :-D:-D

Lady Madrid, you are still the master of the multiple quote function! I continue to be impressed by your manual dexterity! :up:

We have added several new 'regulars' to our list of online family members and I know I can speak for all of us by saying we hope you will return to visit us often! ;-)

P has simply been 'out of control' since your last visit! I swear that he must stay up till all hours of the morning thinking up ways to keep us on our toes! :shock: You will need to return often just to help us keep our Iranian jester in line!

I think they call it Joker not jester!!!!!!!!

Amigo are there any thief entering your house again, you can call P for investigations.

Amigo are there any thief entering your house again, you can call P for investigations.
SUD, trust me, if I ever feel the need to call a detective, Detective P is my main man! :up:

Isn't it sad that many of the members of the forum cannot be online at the same time because of differences in time zones? It would be great fun to be able to converse in 'real time'. :-(

:eek:lympic::eek:lympic::eek:lympic::eek:lympic::eek:lympic:
SUD, trust me, if I ever feel the need to call a detective, Detective P is my main man! :up:

Isn't it sad that many of the members of the forum cannot be online at the same time because of differences in time zones? It would be great fun to be able to converse in 'real time'. :-(

Yes, then it would be a real Global village. :eek:lympic::eek:lympic::eek:lympic:

But again P would still sleep through the meeting and then would claim that he was sneaking on Nain and Miss Solero Exotic and give some funny answers.(in jest off course)

:eek:lympic::eek:lympic::eek:lympic::eek:lympic::eek:lympic:

Yes, then it would be a real Global village. :eek:lympic::eek:lympic::eek:lympic:

But again P would still sleep through the meeting and then would claim that he was sneaking on Nain and Miss Solero Exotic and give some funny answers.(in jest off course)
That would be a very good joke, wouldn't it? :lol::lol::lol::lol:;-)

Wake up, P.....we're talking about you, again!

That would be a very good joke, wouldn't it? :lol::lol::lol::lol:;-)

Wake up, P.....we're talking about you, again!

First find where Nain is (ask Shal, she knows everything about him) and then look for Miss Solero Exotic, and there somewhere sleeping behind those bushes would be the detective P, gazing at those Stars.

First find where Nain is (ask Shal, she knows everything about him) and then look for Miss Solero Exotic, and there somewhere sleeping behind those bushes would be the detective P, gazing at those Stars.

So, let's me call the project 'The M.S.E and Nain Connection'!

But... the trouble is that we don't know how to locate Nain, as he and M.S.E (referring to 'Exotic' part of our lady's name) have a couple of invisible vests that don't allow me locate them! Their actions are under UFO's control! My GPS system is a 1999 junk so that it wouldn't be possible for me to do that by 'nothing'! Last time that I was sneaking into Nain's house, something bad happened: A lady sandal hit my head all of a sudden and it pushed me to leave the position immediately! :):-D

So what do you think about what I got to do?:?:

cheers,
P

So, let's me call the project 'The M.S.E and Nain Connection'!

But... the trouble is that we don't know how to locate Nain, as he and M.S.E (referring to 'Exotic' part of our lady's name) have a couple of invisible vests that don't allow me locate them! Their actions are under UFO's control! My GPS system is a 1999 junk so that it wouldn't be possible for me to do that by 'nothing'! Last time that I was sneaking into Nain's house, something bad happened: A lady sandal hit my head all of a sudden and it pushed me to leave the position immediately! :):-D

So what do you think about what I got to

cheers,
P

You better wear helmet to ward off those evil ladies sandals, they always find you, poor P. Get a large sum life insurance and go after Nain and MSE.
All the best.

Any better idea to be given???

I just know that it is a very obvious thing which can't be done! Just imagine P with a cloack and helmet!!!! You should have said "P, are you going to be a scarecrow?"!

P

Hi, everybody, a very special friend of mine, Heidita, recommended me the site, so, here I am, I'm always willing to learn new vocabulary and it's a great oportunity!

Hi, everybody, a very special friend of mine, Heidita, recommended me the site, so, here I am, I'm always willing to learn new vocabulary and it's a great oportunity!

Hi wil, I hope all my friends here will welcome you as you deserve. I wanted to be the first one.

Well, this is a café, so, what are you having, a cup of tea? A cup of coffee? :drinking:

My friend is from beautiful Costa Rica and his English is excellent, ....so I will leave him here as a spy, to tell me all what's going on in my absence!!!!:2gunfire:

Wil,
I know you will enjoy visiting this thread! We have a lot of fun while we are learning from each other!
Feel free to discuss anything that comes to your mind!

It would be helpful to the 'regulars' if you would tell us a little bit about yourself. Who is Wil_Ibanez and what can we do to help you? ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi wil, I hope all my friends here will welcome you as you deserve. I wanted to be the first one.

Well, this is a café, so, what are you having, a cup of tea? A cup of coffee? :drinking:

My friend is from beautiful Costa Rica and his English is excellent, ....so I will leave him here as a spy, to tell me all what's going on in my absence!!!!:2gunfire:

Lady Madrid, you know that Wil will be in good hands here in the Cafe'! We'll sit him beside Shal and Bea until he gets his bearings! :) By the end of the week he'll be running the place!! :lol:

It's good to see you, again, my dear! Don't be a stranger! Come back and see us soon! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Lady Madrid, you know that Wil will be in good hands here in the Cafe'! We'll sit him beside Shal and Bea until he gets his bearings! :) By the end of the week he'll be running the place!! :lol:

It's good to see you, again, my dear! Don't be a stranger! Come back and see us soon! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Hello lady Madrid, you have made Poor Proof jobless by snatching his job as detective/spy to Wil.

Nain and M.S.E., pay the Cafe bill,
If P does'nt find You, sure will WIL.

Hi mates.

I've got a question for you guys.

What city would you think would be the best in the future?
*You can mention 2-3 cities. But it's best only 1.

Anyway, can I have a cup of coffee please? :)

Hi mates.

Choose anyone city from the following:-
a) The Cyber Global village
b) Valley of Netizens
c) e-City

left out from the list are Bangalore and Tuscon(Arizona)

The chef Amigo is busy cooking for his wife, Shal has prepared South Indian FILTER COFFEE for you, here take one by two. And do'nt forget to tip the waiter SUDHKAMP.

Hi mates.

Jomo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooooooooooooo good to see you, again! It has been a very long time since our last correspondence! :up:

Give us more context for your question! What continent are you looking at? Do you want to go to study, work, or retire??????

I'd pick Sydney, Australia... San Diego, California.....and Portland, Oregon.

Cheers,
Amigo

Jomo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooooooooooooo good to see you, again! It has been a very long time since our last correspondence! :up:

Give us more context for your question! What continent are you looking at? Do you want to go to study, work, or retire??????

I'd pick Sydney, Australia... San Diego, California.....and Portland, Oregon.

Cheers,
Amigo

Dear Amigo the Chef, since when you have become a travel agent. Kindly prepare the coffee for Shal and Bea alongwith doughnuts. They left the Cafe in anger complaining your lazyness in serving them.

Yours truly
SUDHKAMP the waiter.

Getting to know about Usingenglish.com

Hi guys! :-D
Inspired by the exmple of Heidita and Wil_Ibanez, I was wondering how YOU got to know about Usingenglish.com? ;-) Did you find it on your own (if yes, in what circumstances?) or maybe somebody recommended it to you?

I encountered it when I was looking for a full list of the irregular verbs for a grammar class at my college.. I enrolled, subscribed to the monthly newsletter, and my adventure with the forums here started! :-D

Cheers,
Seba :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back