International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know that how old are they! Is it really right that women like to answer to the question 'How old are you?' the way which shows they are much more younger than they actually are? :):lol:

Cheers,
P
Why don't you take a wild guess as to how old we are, P???:up::lol:

Wild guess ............... Ummmmmhhhhhhhh both of you are in your late tweens.

How old is Amgio the chef?

Wow Bea!!! Did you you hear that? We are in our late twenties!!!!
Why don't you guess Amigo's age too?

Wow Bea!!! Did you you hear that? We are in our late twenties!!!! I am totally speechless.Why don't you guess Amigo's age too?
But do try to remember that Amigo is only seconds older than we are.

But do try to remember that Amigo is only seconds older than we are.

I don't believe that you are in twenties, I said both of you are in late Tweens.

Amigo must be 20 years young.

How many years old is RonBee

You know, I'm afraid of that, if you're very older than us. Because you really speak as you seem to be younger! :-D

I don't believe that you are in twenties, I said both of you are in late Tweens.

Amigo must be 20 years young.

How many years old is RonBee

I'd prefer to guess that Bea is much older than us so that it should be the reason why she looks very sober when talking us as a kind mother! :)

Do you let me be your student? I make no potty humour while you are teaching! :):up: Does the bench fit my body or I have to kick the ... of student sitting ahead of me? :-D

P

You know, I'm afraid of that, if you're very older than us. Because you really speak as you seem to be younger! :-D

I'd prefer to guess that Bea is much older than us so that it should be the reason why she looks very sober when talking us as a kind mother! :)

Do you let me be your student? I make no potty humour while you are teaching! :):up: Does the bench fit my body or I have to kick the ... of student sitting ahead of me? :-D

P

Madam Bea, this backbencher fellow P is kicking me again. Will you please change my seat, I want to sit beside Amigo.

Hi guys,
nothing new from Venice.
(Yesterday I wrote a message, have you seen it?)

I shalln't write on this forum for a few days, I'll be in Ortisei, you see, and I don't know if I shall be able to use a PC ( If I shall, I'll have to pay :( )

Bye...

Hi guys,
nothing new from Venice.

I shalln't write on this forum for a few days, I'll be in Ortisei, you see, and I don't know if I shall be able to use a PC ( If I shall, I'll have to pay :( )

Bye...

Good to hear from you, Sim! We hope you are having a splendid time on your holiday! :)

If you need some extra cash for the Internet cafe', just let us know and we'll take up a collection! ;-)

Hurry home so we can hear all about your grand adventures in northern Italy! :up:

Madam Bea, this backbencher fellow P is kicking me again. Will you please change my seat, I want to sit beside Amigo.

SUD, come sit by me! I have a fresh supply of spit wads that are ready to be launched at the newest kid in the class! ;-) He'll never know what hit him! :cool:

Hi guys,
nothing new from Venice.

Bye...

Adieu Simosito, the Merchant of Venice. Write your memoirs of Ortisei and use the hotel Internet, they don't charge(atleast in India). Bon voyage

Amigos4 the Chef, please see where the detective P is hiding. I got the job of waiter, courtesy Shal and BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBea

Last edited:
I only wanted to say hello!!!:-D

You simply must see my turtle!!! I went to dive again and saw a giant turtle in very cold water...that's really unusual.

I hope, everybody is well, shal, nain, mister p, amigos, bea.........:up:

The picutre is too heavy, please go to this site!!! You will see me in a diver's suit! and my turtle!!! I am so proud of my turtle!!!

Heidita's Page - Learn Spanish Free Online - SpanishDict

love you everybody!!!;-)

SUD, come sit by me! I have a fresh supply of spit wads that are ready to be launched at the newest kid in the class! ;-) He'll never know what hit him! :cool:

Ohhhh! I didn't notice that what was hitting me while kicking Sudh, was a bunch of spits pointed at my back by his united ally! I'm hitting my head against wall! :2gunfire:So I won't be in charge of any attack against you by pelting scatter pins at you people! :-?

You simply must see my turtle!!! I went to dive again and saw a giant turtle in very cold water...that's really unusual.

The picutre is too heavy, please go to this site!!! You will see me in a diver's suit! and my turtle!!! I am so proud of my turtle!!!

love you everybody!!!;-)

See who is back! I'm really happy that meet you again, Heidita!

Welcome back to the forum after long absence!

Hey sim! I'll give you something must be done by you! I need you, if you still have yourself to deal with a 'translation project'!! It's about a software that a friend of mine has written it in PHP!

Hope to get back soon!

P

love you everybody!!!;-)

Heidi!! My dear!! So good to hear from you. My slow net connection is taking ages to open this link so will view it later. How have you been? Why haven't you replied to my mails?:cry::cry:

Shal please call detective P to look for Nain, he is missing for last many days. Last he was seen with M.S.E.

Shal please call detective P to look for Nain, he is missing for last many days. Last he was seen with M.S.E.

Susss!:sleeping: P been sneaking up on Nain since he left us!
Making some little voice will let Nain be aware of a big spying project on himself!

P!

Making some little voice will let Nain be aware of a big spying project on himself!

P!
P always gets his man so I have no doubts that he will locate Nain before he crosses the border from India into Pakistan!!! :shock: Sadly, Nain and Heidita have found 'greener pastures' in which to roam! :-(

Has anyone seen a good movie lately?????

Nain and Heidita have found 'greener pastures' in which to roam! :-(
:lol::lol:

Not really, amigo, (and I am really moved by your Pm:oops:).....but I love translating and here...we "only" speak English. Such a shame.....;-)

So Nain, where is he???:shock:

Has anyone seen a good movie lately?????

Indeed!!! I loved Idlewood, I think it is a slightly older movie....but very nice.

Have you seen: step up? I loved the dancing scenes....:eek:nfire:They rocked!

I have always been a good dancer. not like Devil but....I used to make an impression....jejeje:p

Could you open my page and see my turtle??????? I am still stunned....

Heidi!! My dear!! So good to hear from you. My slow net connection is taking ages to open this link so will view it later. How have you been? Why haven't you replied to my mails?:cry::cry:

I haven't received your mails, shal.....:cry: I got the last one like a month ago....

You simply MUST open the link, the turtle is called "rosa" jejej

Hi Sud, I haven't had the pleasure yet....nice to meet you.

And what is M:S:E:?

P!

P...as hilarious as usual. :-D:-D

I haven't received your mails, shal.....:cry: I got the last one like a month ago....

You simply MUST open the link, the turtle is called "rosa" jejej

Hi Sud, I haven't had the pleasure yet....nice to meet you.

And what is M:S:E:?

P...as hilarious as usual. :-D:-D

Lady Madrid, you are still the master of the multiple quote function! I continue to be impressed by your manual dexterity! :up:

We have added several new 'regulars' to our list of online family members and I know I can speak for all of us by saying we hope you will return to visit us often! ;-)

P has simply been 'out of control' since your last visit! I swear that he must stay up till all hours of the morning thinking up ways to keep us on our toes! :shock: You will need to return often just to help us keep our Iranian jester in line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back