International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!!!

(In an hour or two I'll be on a train to Venice)

Vaya con Dios, mi amigo!

Be sure you don't fall into the Grand Canal! :lol:

P,

When you were 14, were you as advanced in school/life as Sim appears to be???? When I was 14 I was only interested in playing baseball and having a fun time with my friends! Sim is an amazing young man!

A
I swear to God, when I was 14, I was someone like him, but note that it was 2001 and people's lack of awareness of everything was so higher than now in 2008!
He is absolutely 'A little genius'! I hope to see him closely!;-)

Cheers,
P

Hmmm, so P is 21 years old. Amigo, with you being only 10 years old, you sure are the youngest in the forum!!

Hmmm, so P is 21 years old. Amigo, with you being only 10 years old, you sure are the youngest in the forum!!

I can guess that P is 19!

The point is we have no interpretation of being youngest or oldest in the forum! I think whoever is dealing with people like Shal, Amigo, Bea, Sudh, Sim, DT and etc. is getting young even he\she is 60 years old!

Cheers,
P

Great words from a great user!

(Hi from Venice!)

Shal,dear, no way we are older than Proof, are we ?
Only yesterday , when you and your husband came over for dinner , my husband said that he would really like to know how you did it since you didn't look a day older than 15 :-D

Agree with you completely, Bea. And my husband said that he would do anything to know what is the secret of you keeping yourself slim and trim!!! Ofcourse, I told him that it has to do with you being one year younger than I am and you having more mischievous kids than I have......... ((He says that he will pray that our next one should be as mischievous as your second one!! What men do to keep their wives slim and trim!!))

In the attached picture, you can see some of my close friends!
I'm the cameraman!:up:

25022005113.jpg

P

There is a doubt

[/quote]
In the attached picture, you can see some of my close friends!
I'm the cameraman!:up:

View attachment 410

P

OMG why don't u show ur pic? Are they Iranian guys? I like the guy who is behind all guys there. He looks so attractive. But is he a Turkish guy?, as far as I know that Turkish men are the most handsome men in the world.
Salam.

Last edited:
Re: There is a doubt

Not fair, P. Not at all fair. Where is your pic? And I can't their faces clearly. Its toooo tiny .

OMG why don't u show ur pic? Are they Iranian guys? I like the guy who is behind all guys there. He looks so attractive. But is he a Turkish guy?, as far as I know that Turkish men are the most handsome men in the world.

Salam. Hej

All of them are Iranian-Turkish! The boy you think he looks absorptive is really gentle! But do not expect them to have good shapes because if you also have just 4 hours to take a rest during day/night, then we all never find you as a belly-dancer! :)

I'm gaining weight yet! If I get through with inverse-dieting, I'll appear in some image someday!

P

Last edited:

if you also have just 4 hours to take a rest during day/night, then we all never find you as a belly-dancer!
why on earth do you just get four hours of sleep per night?

why on earth do you just get four hours of sleep per night?

You know, we got a critical situation here! I'm trying to be got admitted to a Swedish University which needs its special requirements. Let me count some of them sounding much sublime:

I have only 8 months to be dominant in English as well as Swedish, but I just try to improve my proficiency of Swedish language slightly! I'm publishing my book in the middle of August, if nothing goes wrong! I gotta finish some books in order to get ready when probably they are teaching me at the university so I'm going to pass them quickly because I believe that more things I have to do in physics. It's my belief which stands for good! At the moment, I'm challenging with things are needed to do before I travel to Sweden! My mother's uncle in US just wants to sent him some voucher for checking my residential issues if it happens to visit Amigo someday!:)

It must be remembered that Iran's problems do not allow you to take a rest during doing something even it's very simple! I call it 'a complete waste of time'! Maybe you do your works with the speed of sound because when you refer to a bank, it's gonna be easy to charge your account in a couple of minutes! So you just save your time through doing things rapidly, but if you have such a bank-related issue in Iran, you should know that the difference between US and IRAN from any point of view is saying that how long it takes! ;-)

Hope this can help you to find your answer, My dear Bea! :)

Have fun!

P

Last edited:
Hi,

How are you doing?

Let us talk about the wether in your countries.

I think it is an interesting topic!

About my country's weather it is very hot and dry:-:)-(but I enjoy and like it.

Let me know about your countries.

All of them are Iranian-Turkish! The boy you think he looks absorptive is really gentle! But do not expect them to have good shapes because if you also have just 4 hours to take a rest during day/night, then we all never find you as a belly-dancer! :)

I'm gaining weight yet! If I get through with inverse-dieting, I'll appear in some image someday!

P

Oh common don't say this. You know I sleep over 12 hours a day and I don't pass 45 KG at all. So it depends on you, and what you said has nothing to do with your looking. I'm sure that u r a handsome guy. Please post it. All men are handsome believe me.;-)

Hi Devil's Tear!
:shock:
Are you starving yourself? ;-) That was about my weight in a primary school.. :-? :oops:
S~

Hi Seba,
I don't dear, I really gave up to gain weight, I hate when i'm slim, but I can't resist sleeping for a long time:-(. I lost a lot of my weight.I'm 169 or 170 and I'm 43 KG:shocked!::down:. Please tell me what did you do to gain weight?

Hi,

How are you doing?

Let us talk about the wether in your countries.

I think it is an interesting topic!

About my country's weather it is very hot and dry:-:)-(but I enjoy and like it.

Let me know about your countries.

It's fair in my land of the world! Because we are located at a distance of about 3000 km from sea! It sounds good for people who get accustomed to cold climate, but definitely we all can't forecast what will be going on in climate of here, since this place is constantly affected by cold-warm weathers! Now, it's 30 centimeter over here!

Hi Seba,

I don't dear, I really gave up to gain weight, I hate when i'm slim, but I can't resist sleeping for a long time:-(. I lost a lot of my weight.I'm 169 or 170 and I'm 43 KG:shocked!::down:. Please tell me what did you do to gain weight?

So you are in a worst situation than me! :-D If you're not Vegan I offer you to eat 3 grilled hens holus-bolus but if you at once feel that some hen gets stuck in your throat, I'm afraid! Jut pray!

Cheers,
P

Sweet Lord,this sounds like a lot of work you still need to get done.
But you are watching your weight,Proof,aren't you?
Otherwise I'll have to be by with some casserole or some kookoos.We won't want you to lose the little weight you've gained.
Is there anything we can help you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back