International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my tank ready, just get going, what are you waiting for, the Orders from General Amigo?

My dear SUD...you don't know me well enough...I NEVER obey orders....:lol::lol:

and....I have already changed one word....of course!!!!

Personally, tell you the truth, I think : ¡¡¡¡¡¡IT'S A MASTERPIECE!!!!:drinking:

Indeed, Mister P. you will have a serious detective on board now, not like you...always unattending the job!!! Outrageous!!!:p

Dear Master P: I will take back all the said before: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR 1000 POSTS!!!:cheers:

Hey Miss. princess of all people that are trying to do multi-quotes!

Can I guess that I'll see you for a full week active? :-D You know, it's not going to be easy finding another master of multi-quoting while you do it well! You lady are so formidable at your notes on people like a detective! I can arrest you legally for not obeying the rules of General Amigo! :flasings:

Cheers,
P

Hey Miss. princess of all people that are trying to do multi-quotes!

Oh, thank you, Master P!!! I can see you can appreciate real quality!:cool::cool::lol:

Can I guess that I'll see you for a full week active? :-D You know, it's not going to be easy finding another master of multi-quoting while you do it well!

True...I shall have to keep around!

You lady are so formidable at your notes on people like a detective!
Now, as you can see, Mister P., I am a serious competitor...Think I am going to apply for the job to amigos...hmmm, let me see what he thinks. :?:

Chef Amigo, this forum orders you to take the charge of General of the forum and Court Marshall the errant person like heidita and prosecute Beascarpetta for not attending to duties without giving prior notice..... For the forums
FIELD MARSHAL SUDHKAMP

My dear SUD...you don't know me well enough...I NEVER obey orders....:lol::lol:

and....I have already changed one word....of course!!!!Lady, the invitation and challenge was for rejuvinated change one letter string and not change one word string. Kindly look for that string, which was stopped couple of months ago by the participants.
Come on Amigo, Anglika, RonBee, Shalstudent, Nain, Proof, heidita, Bhaisahab, Soup..... the challenge of change on letter string is still on...

Personally, tell you the truth, I think : ¡¡¡¡¡¡IT'S A MASTERPIECE!!!!:drinking:
What are you talking about, you have had enough.... now stop it and let me do the driving......
let's go to the "change one letter" string.

Wow, I can't find my own messages after 2 or 3 days!
I hope I'll remember that I've read page 137...

(I can use the Pc only when it rains... It looks like Ißm quite luky: here in Ortisei is raining a lot...)

Bye...

What are you talking about, you have had enough.... now stop it and let me do the driving......
let's go to the "change one letter" string.

jejejej:shock::drinking:yoo muh drinking....true!!

I stopped in the one letter thread, tell you the truth, because people used a word all over again for a hundred times, no fun at all and no challenge.

Wow, I can't find my own messages after 2 or 3 days!
I hope I'll remember that I've read page 137...

(I can use the Pc only when it rains... It looks like Ißm quite luky: here in Ortisei is raining a lot...)

Bye...

Hi sweety, haven't seen you for a while...have a good time! Here it is summer time....like 40º Centigrade!!

Hi sweety, haven't seen you for a while...have a good time! Here it is summer time....like 40º Centigrade!!
How do you cool it down in that Spanish summer.... do you use amigo's broken down Ac.

How do you cool it down in that Spanish summer.... do you use amigo's broken down Ac.

jejeje, well, look who's talking, I am sure in India it is 40 degrees all the time!!!:lol:

jejeje, well, look who's talking, I am sure in India it is 40 degrees all the time!!!:lol:
It soars to 46 degrees celsius in summer, it rains 40 inches in Monsoons(i.e. 1000 ml) in 4 months and in winter it is 5 degrees, in my city. So, all the extremes are there.
Does it rain in Spain,
or weather is always plain.

It soars to 46 degrees celsius in summer, it rains 40 inches in Monsoons(i.e. 1000 ml) in 4 months and in winter it is 5 degrees, in my city. So, all the extremes are there.
Does it rain in Spain,
or weather is always plain.

We don't have that kind of rain, but the rest yes, cold in winter and hot in summer.

So, what are you upt to for the week-end?

We don't have that kind of rain, but the rest yes, cold in winter and hot in summer.

So, what are you upt to for the week-end?
Well, first promise me you wo'nt tell the whole forum, then only would I tell you... what I am.....

Well, first promise me you wo'nt tell the whole forum, then only would I tell you... what I am.....

jejejeje, your secret will stay with me , UNCLOSED, for ever and ever!!!!!!!!:lol:

jejejeje, your secret will stay with me , UNCLOSED, for ever and ever!!!!!!!!:lol:
Well I wish to stay with my secret, wherever it goes.... whether India or Spain........... ;-):-D:):cool:

Well I wish to stay with my secret, wherever it goes.... whether India or Spain........... ;-):-D:):cool:

Here it's about 29 centigrade! We live in a place with a height of 3 Km (3000 meters) from the sea surface! It's nearly mountainous and cold! That gives birth to the fact that we are ill-humored!:-D

P

Here it's about 29 centigrade! We live in a place with a height of 3 Km (3000 meters) from the sea surface! It's nearly mountainous and cold! That gives birth to the fact that we are ill-humored!:-D

P
You may be ill humoured, but still givng birth at 3000 m, great fertility.....:roll::roll::roll:;-)

P

Hi detective P. I am stunned: 29 degrees and cold??????

that's a wonderful temperature!:up:

Hi detective P. I am stunned: 29 degrees and cold??????

that's a wonderful temperature!:up:
Wonderful temperature, for what purposes?

Wonderful temperature, for what purposes?

For being away from damn hot summers! Don't tell me that India weather conditions do not get you mad at all! This is a good purpose that once I heard that they were setting some instant water douches all over the India to persuade people to take a shower on the streets!!!

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back