International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you decide P..........our best wishes would always be with you.

My proof is telling me that there will be no problem without handling things in a good way! I must prove them and this is what I learnt from Queen Bea! That post showed that who is a successful teacher!

P

My proof is telling me that there will be no problem without handling things in a good way! I must prove them and this is what I learnt from Queen Bea! That post showed that who is a successful teacher!

P
3 cheers for Queen Bea's teaching!!!! See, she's already made a difference in someone's life! :up:

Cheers,
A

3 cheers for Queen Bea's teaching!!!! See, she's already made a difference in someone's life!

oh please , just don't ... I'm quite embarrassed as it is
each of you would have found even better words - I was just lucky to be here at the time and to actually feel Proof's "despair" :oops::oops:

Hi,everyone

I am a new user Here.I am from Azerbaijan and as the name of this topic is International cafe,I want to learn your opinion about this country.

What do you think?

Hi,everyone

I am a new user Here.I am from Azerbaijan and as the name of this topic is International cafe,I want to learn your opinion about this country.

What do you think?
Well, I never visited it. But I know where it is...

Ehi guys, I need your help.

I'd like to find a some VIPs' addresses.
Obviusly I can't pay some of those webistes to do that, is there anyone who'd like to help my in this research?

Ehi guys, I need your help.

I'd like to find a some VIPs' addresses.
Obviusly I can't pay some of those webistes to do that, is there anyone who'd like to help my in this research?
Sure, Sim! Tell me who you want to find...I'll try to help. :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi,everyone

What do you think?

Hi, Xmen!

Let me be the first person to officially welcome you to the forums! I hope you will become a frequent visitor.

The International Cafe' is one of the threads you can visit when you want to talk about anything! The 'regular' visitors to this thread all get along extremely well together and our primary goal is to use English in creative and lively discussions.

If you have specific language questions, the 'Ask a Teacher' forum is a great source. That thread will help you with sentence structure, definitions of words, and the mechanics of the English language!

Here, in the Cafe' we tend to be more informal and playful with our comments.

As for my knowledge of Azerbaijan, I must admit that I know very little. One of our frequent visitors to this site Proof, lives in Tabriz and is probably the closest neighbor to your country. Proof will be online later and I'm sure he will want to say hello to you, also!

Keep in touch! The Cafe' is always open!

Best wishes,
Amigo

Well, I never visited it. But I know where it is...
I suggest you to vist:)

I want to speak about our history.

Now,our country has a conflict with Armenia.During 1988-1993 years,the Government of Armenia captured 20% of our lands.At that moment more than 1 million people are refugees.

If you want I can show you some pictures of the Armenian cruelty.

Thank you,Amigos for Introduction.Actually I like forums and I think that this forum is very useful for me,that"s why I will try to be frequent member.

Sim must be out looking for his VIP's... we haven't seen him in the Cafe' recently!

So what kind of VIPs are they that you want to get their addresses!? Are they all related to your cryptographic affairs?:)

Cheers,
P
Nope, they aren't super math experts.

Sim must be out looking for his VIP's... we haven't seen him in the Cafe' recently!
I'm always here!

The first one whose address I'm looking for is Ravi Kapoor.
An actor.
Can you help me?

are we talking about the actor from Crossing Jordan? What do you want us to do?

are we talking about the actor from Crossing Jordan? What do you want us to do?

Yep. that Ravi Kapoor.
I'd love to find an address to ask him an autograph...:oops:

Bea, do you like Crossing Jordan?

I'm afraid I've just heard a lot of gossip about it , especially about the last episode and the "bad ending",but I've never watched an episode.Shame on me.:oops::oops::oops:
what is it like? Like "Heroes" ?

I'm afraid I've just heard a lot of gossip about it , especially about the last episode and the "bad ending",but I've never watched an episode.Shame on me.:oops::oops::oops:
what is it like? Like "Heroes" ?

It is about a medical examiner (the guy who cuts corpses) called Jordan.
I've seen the last episode, it is supposed to be a series finale and not a season ~.
But I think all the fans will make 'em do another season.

They should have killed Jordan and Co. in the last episode, if they wanted a real end.

It is about a medical examiner (the guy who cuts corpses) called Jordan.
I've seen the last episode, it is supposed to be a series finale and not a season ~.
But I think all the fans will make 'em do another season.

They should have killed Jordan and Co. in the last episode, if they wanted a real end.

So why don't you ask Shal to help you about? But I don't think he'd be celebrated as we can search for his Email or personal info on the Web sites or through Googling! I just wonder why did you choose him among many of those who are counted as the geniuses of the 7th art? Are his 'Nub3rs' seasons now on the Italian TV?!!

Cheers,
P

Nope, they aren't super math experts.

I'm always here!

An actor.
Can you help me?

Sim, check out the following site. You'll find an e-mail address that might be helpful to you. Ravi Kapoor on Gideon's Crossing

Who is next? :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back