International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pack your bags, Bea! The bus leaves at dawn! Thanks for reminding me about getting a gift Shal! I think I'll pick up an extra quart of chocolate ice cream!

I'll see you when the sun comes up! :)

Just have lots of chocolate essence put in the icecream......then Shal will find us instead of us doing the looking around for her.

Hi,Nain. I really missed you.Where have you been? I'm again working my way through yet another pile of exam papers , but I'll make sure to be on that bus.Hopefully Shal didn't get buried under her new furniture.

Just have lots of chocolate essence put in the icecream......then Shal will find us instead of us doing the looking around for her.

Great idea, Nain! I think you may be onto something new and revolutionary... a new flavor of ice cream: "Essence of Chocolate"! "Try it and you Shal like it!" :up:

How have you been, my facorite Indian brother??? ;-)

Hi,Nain. I really missed you.Where have you been? I'm again working my way through yet another pile of exam papers , but I'll make sure to be on that bus.Hopefully Shal didn't get buried under her new furniture.

Great idea, Nain! I think you may be onto something new and revolutionary... a new flavor of ice cream: "Essence of Chocolate"! "Try it and you Shal like it!" :up:

How have you been, my facorite Indian brother??? ;-)

Thanks Bea. Thanks Amigos

You know how the bosses are.......promotions come in arithmetic progression but responsibilities are added in geometric progressions. So I just get time to see who is being naughty around here and post a few lines to let you all know I still do exist.

Looks like finally I have got the hang of multiquoting.

I just believe that her mouth got a burnt peppery spice when she was eating her dessert at Amber India Restaurant during an out-break with her husband! Perhaps that dessert had been fallen over a pack of pepper all of a sudden and the maid just brought it to escape from her mistake. So Shal is still sensing bad to be here, particulary this status gets you out of your mind!:):up:

I just believe that her mouth got a burnt peppery spice when she was eating her dessert at Amber India Restaurant during an out-break with her husband! Perhaps that dessert had been fallen over a pack of pepper all of a sudden and the maid just brought it to escape from her mistake. So Shal is still sensing bad to be here, particulary this status gets you out of your mind!:):up:
P, you truly do enjoy your visits to the Cafe', don't you???? :up::lol:

How come you are ALWAYS in a happy frame of mind when you visit us? ;-)

Looks like finally I have got the hang of multiquoting.
What's the secret Nain??? I still can't multi-Heidita, yet!!! Tell me how to do it! :shock:

What's the secret Nain??? I still can't multi-Heidita, yet!!! Tell me how to do it! :shock:
shouldn't the bed bugs be biting you by now? I've waded through my first stack of tests.You'll probably have to keep ctrl pressed as well.Just a wild guess.;-)

Don't worry! hmmmmm? The best place to be searched for finding some trace of Shal is here when she was sneaking into the forums in order to take a look at our posts yesterday! She didn't figure it out that I was aware of her presence confidentially!

That's what I supposed to do!
Detective P

Thanks P, and I was aware that you were online too!! I just logged in to see what was happening but didn't actually have the time to post!

oh,I'd love to go AWOL - could you wait for me? I just have to get my urn and my present for Shal(in case we actually manage to find her)

Thanks, Bea for the lovely present. :lol: I LOVED IT!! But you have lost weight!! Have you been starving???:shock:

Pack your bags, Bea! The bus leaves at dawn! Thanks for reminding me about getting a gift Shal! I think I'll pick up an extra quart of chocolate ice cream!

I'll see you when the sun comes up! :)

Amigo!! Where is the ice-cream!! I can only see the cones, where is the ice and the cream???

Nain, where is your gift for me???

Thanks for the worry guys. Now I definitely know that even if I am kidnapped, I would be traced soon enough!:up::lol:

Thanks, Bea for the lovely present. I LOVED IT!! But you have lost weight!! Have you been starving???

Too kind of you to notice.I did manage not to fall into the cookie jar on several occasions.
Still, miles to go.
You really have been missed by all of us.
Glad you are back - and rest assured I'd leave my men at home at the drop of a hat should you need my help.Just holler and I'll be there.:-D

Jesus, and thinking that men lead the countries!!!!:shock::cool::roll: Considering that there is a multi-quote thingy on the post......

Well, welllllllllll.......

Too kind of you to notice.I did manage not to fall into the cookie jar on several occasions.
Still, miles to go.
You really have been missed by all of us.
Glad you are back - and rest assured I'd leave my men at home at the drop of a hat should you need my help.Just holler and I'll be there.:-D

This is terrible...NOBODY bought cookies for me nor cried his/her eyes out for me.....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nobody loves me....I am going to take drastic action::2gunfire::drinking::snipersm:
First I'll shoot myself just a little, then I'll get drunk and then I'll shoot myself ...the whole way!

guess what, guys...
I'll visit UK this summer! I did it!
(my mom was scared as hell)
And maybe I'll visit NYC too...
(I do only have to survive for 1 week, till the school ends)

:multi:

guess what, guys...

:smilecol:
Congratulations, Sim! Welcome to the USA!!!! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

So, who is stepping-up to be the teacher???? How do I multi-quote????? I've tried everything but no luck!!!! It appears I need private lessons! (I pay very well!!!) :)

So, who is stepping-up to be the teacher???? How do I multi-quote????? I've tried everything but no luck!!!! It appears I need private lessons! (I pay very well!!!) :)

Just click on the multi-quote if you want one message to be quoted.
When you need only one more msg click on the classic quote button.

Just click on the multi-quote if you want one message to be quoted.
When you need only one more msg click on the classic quote button.

Sim, is it a classical education on how to find things around here?
I think Amigo is, at least, the one person being skilled in using the facilities of the forums more than everyone else, but not that polymath we all expect him to be! :)

Jesus, and thinking that men lead the countries!!!!:shock::cool::roll: Considering that there is a multi-quote thingy on the post......

Well, welllllllllll.......

This is terrible...NOBODY bought cookies for me nor cried his/her eyes out for me.....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nobody loves me....I am going to take drastic action::2gunfire::drinking::snipersm:
First I'll shoot myself just a little, then I'll get drunk and then I'll shoot myself ...the whole way!

Just change your interested team to get at least a friend! I'll stand with you if you're going to do so!:-D

:snipersm:Madriddddddddddaaammmn

guess what, guys...

Why don't you visit India, Sim?? I am jobless now and have enough spare time to take you around the cities in India!!

You are the one who taught Nain and me how to use them, remember Amigo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back