International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sim wanted us to bring up the subject of cats, again!!!! Here, little kitty-kitty!!!

Hi dears! How is it going?

Being barely enjoyed about CL final, I will take a time to see you later..

Hi dears! How is it going?

Being barely enjoyed about CL final, I will take a time to see you later..

Hey, Phil!!!!!!! Good to see that you are still alive, Bro!!! :up:

Spending my time to screw around ahead of getting back to work...

Quite good to see you, too! :-D

@Simosito: Don't let us thinking that you do not give a sh!t about it. :lol:

That's not true...
Sim, I'm confused by your answer above!
Your encrypted message was:
"He is someone who help thee to know what does 'gatto' mean in thy language"
Doesn't 'gatto' mean cat? :)

Cheers,
Amigo

"He is someone who help thee to know what does 'gatto' mean in thy language" Doesn't 'gatto' mean cat? :)
congratulations,at least you managed to get there

Quite good to see you, too! :-D
There's no better place to screw around before getting back to work, Phil! :up:
How are the pre-law classes coming along? Have you finished the current semester? :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Sim, I'm confused by your answer above!
Your encrypted message was:
"He is someone who help thee to know what does 'gatto' mean in thy language"
Doesn't 'gatto' mean cat? :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Yes, but I didn't do all this just to say cat one more time.

I want the non-english speakers to be like someone who help thee to know what does 'gatto/matto/flute/argent/كتاب' mean in thy language

@Simosito: Don't let us thinking that you do not give a sh!t about it. :lol:
Oh, screw around??? :shock: I can conjugate that verb, I believe, but know the meaning I do not. Would you kindly explain?:oops:

'bout what?

...my saying!!

congratulations,at least you managed to get there

M E N, Bea, what can you expect...clever as always....:roll::roll::roll:

Yes, but I didn't do all this just to say cat one more time.

I want the non-english speakers to be like someone who help thee to know what does 'gatto/matto/flute/argent/كتاب' mean in thy language

Simo, you talk in riddles....:-?

Heidi, from the earlier posts and from the message from a friend, I believe that Sim has given these people a Math riddle which they have been trying to resolve.

It sure is bouncers to me!!!

Heidi, from the earlier posts and from the message from a friend, I believe that Sim has given these people a Math riddle which they have been trying to resolve.

It sure is bouncers to me!!!
But, surely, Shal is proficient in her 'maths' and 'sums'! (God, I love how the British design their language!!!)

'Bouncers'?????????????????? What is b-o-u-n-c-e-r-s :?: (All I can imagine is an image of DT dancing!!!! :oops:)

The important question which comes to my mind at 3:11 AM is:

Why does heidi use 'quotes' more than everyone else in here? :shock::)

Because she is the only one who know how to.............and the gap is so long that by then she needs to answer to more than one.

Show thyself more often Heidi.......even if it is only as a silhouette.:lol:

But, surely, Shal is proficient in her 'maths' and 'sums'! (God, I love how the British design their language!!!)

'Bouncers'?????????????????? What is b-o-u-n-c-e-r-s :?: (All I can imagine is an image of DT dancing!!!! :oops:)

Amigo, "Bouncers" means not able to understand something or something that is not in your capacity to understand either because of the usage of big words or because the subject is not related to your understanding. Its a common usage in India.

Amigo, "Bouncers" means not able to understand something or something that is not in your capacity to understand either because of the usage of big words or because the subject is not related to your understanding. Its a common usage in India.
Thank you for the explanation, Shal! I have never heard the expression before you used it! :up:

It seems like many people are taking advantage of the new 'Buddy List' feature of the forums! I like many of the changes that were made earlier this week! :)

Bouncer:

1. Slang A person employed to expel disorderly persons from a public
place, especially a bar.
2. Baseball A ground ball hit in such a way that it bounces.

Meanwhile your explanation must be missing the mark: it's bouncer, not bouncers, if any definition exists as yours!

Cheers,
P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back