International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to catch up with what you are decrypting guys. Blowfish, keys, codes.... they blow my mind off.:roll:
Blouen, when is the next Korean holiday? How many vacation days will you get?? :)

According to my calendar, it will be on June 6. It's their memorial day. I don't have a clue what they'll be doing that day, but I'm sure I'll be glad to have a one day off.

Amigos, I still don't know what you really do: You're job, etc... Could you give me a little revelation?

According to my calendar, it will be on June 6. It's their memorial day. I don't have a clue what they'll be doing that day, but I'm sure I'll be glad to have a one day off.

Amigos, I still don't know what you really do: You're job, etc... Could you give me a little revelation?
Sure, Blouen! I am an elementary school principal in Tucson. The students in my school are aged 5-12. I taught Grades 2-6 before becoming a school administrator!
What exactly are you teaching the Korean students?

Basic English!!! Learning English is a hobby. Or perhaps, a way for me to make my dream or dreams come true. I'd like to be an accomplished writer/speaker someday, and learning much about English will get me there sooner or later. Of course, there's so much more to get it. But I'll start with the basics.

Wow, what a good job you have! And how could you have so much time in the net?

Basic English!!! Learning English is a hobby. Or perhaps, a way for me to make my dream or dreams come true. I'd like to be an accomplished writer/speaker someday, and learning much about English will get me there sooner or later. Of course, there's so much more to get it. But I'll start with the basics.

Wow, what a good job you have! And how could you have so much time in the net?

Wow boy your dream is amazing. To me, I learn English to get married to a foreign man hahahahaha coz that I learn this language.:-D

Wow boy your dream is amazing. To me, I learn English to get married to a foreign man hahahahaha coz that I learn this language.:-D

DT, have you already decided the man or are you still searching for the one who speaks English...........what if you find someone else who speaks some other language than English.:lol:

DT, have you already decided the man or are you still searching for the one who speaks English...........what if you find someone else who speaks some other language than English.:lol:

If I loved him, I'll learn his language and my sins and daughters will speak Arabic and their father language hahahahahaha. Oh I'm faaaaaaaaaaaalen:lol::lol:.

If I loved him, I'll learn his language and my sins and daughters will speak Arabic and their father language hahahahahaha. Oh I'm faaaaaaaaaaaalen:lol::lol:.

Find the man first and then learn his language........otherwise at this rate you will have to learn quite a few languages.;-)

Find the man first and then learn his language........otherwise at this rate you will have to learn quite a few languages.;-)
Aren't you just one very bad boy, Nain ?
Sorry , folks on my way out to mayhem and disaster.See you later.

DT, find the man first but don't learn his language!!! Nothing ruins a marriage quicker than too much language!!! Silence can be golden!! ;-)

Aren't you just one very bad boy, Nain ?
Sorry , folks on my way out to mayhem and disaster.See you later.
We anxiously await the results of the battle between 'mayhem' and 'disaster'! I'll put my money on 'mayhem' winning the day! :lol:

Ok, the secret phrase was:

Code:
He is someone who help thee to know what does 'gatto' mean in thy language

the question was:

What do I want the non-english speakers of this forum to be?

(if you don't remember how everything started see here)

We should have known the message had something to do with cats!!!

Way to go, Sim!

How are things in Rome? Has the busy tourist season begun, yet?

Ok, the secret phrase was:

Code:
He is someone who help thee to know what does 'gatto' mean in thy language

the question was:

What do I want the non-english speakers of this forum to be?

(if you don't remember how everything started see here)

Definitely I had a role in determining that what the codes say through my last post about what a blowfish is, if it isn't a fish!

So are your plans to examine us all over?

Cheers,
Detective P, grandson of H. Poirot!

So are your plans to examine us all over? P., are you asking us to play 'doctor' with you??? :oops:

Cheers,
Detective P, grandson of H. Poirot!
Hahahahaha...P's name (and official title) gets longer with each new post!!!! :up:

Can we expect to see you at Scotland Yard someday soon, Detective P.???? ;-)

c
So are your plans to examine us all over? P., are you asking us to play 'doctor' with you??? :oops:

I was thinking of that why was this Italian dude, Sim, into asking us such queer questions and I just figured that he thought we were retarded so that he was trying to restore our minds!:lol: Without knowing that who he was standing up against him, is a professional Detective!:)

Hahahahaha...P's name (and official title) gets longer with each new post!!!! :up: You must know that if you have a case, you will need to refer to who! :)

Can we expect to see you at Scotland Yard someday soon, Detective P.???? ;-) Never! I'm a little bit pryer about everything. It's because I like the projects which make you excited so that a physicist needs new things to get a formula. You know, it's just a fun for me! That is all!;-)

How are things in Rome? Has the busy tourist season begun, yet?

I dunno. I don't live near any interesting area.

c
I was thinking of that why was this Italian dude, Sim, into asking us such queer questions and I just figured that he thought we were retarded so that he was trying to restore our minds!:lol: Without knowing that who he was standing up against him, is a professional Detective!:)

Professional Detective, you still don't know what i want y'all to be?

HI everybody!

I went to visit my mother. :-D And I wasn't as mean as a simple bunch of flowers! :roll:She got a very prettymantón de Manilla and an "abañico"

Mister P., I can see you have recognized your defeat!!:cool:

Well, and this looks like....¡¡England!! Raining cats and dogs!!:-(

Yes, ...

¡¡COME TO SUNNY SPAIN!!!:roll:

Hi Heidi,

You obviously don't know which parts of Spain to go to - I've recently returned from a week's holiday in Fuerteventura - brown as a berry and brimming over with praise for the welcome I received.

Viva Espagne - especially the Canary Isles! :-D :cool:

P., are you asking us to play 'doctor' with you??? dear,you should really work on your baser instincts;-)
so what did Simo actually want us to find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back