International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sim, we really need to get you into therapy!!! :lol: Don't Roman boys still play with things like yo-yos, silly putty, and Slinkys??? :)

OK...give me some time to work on your 'clue'! I sure hope Detrective P., is paying attention!!

Amigo

the explodedfish isn't a fish exploded.
It is a...
blowfish.jpg

(but not a
blowfish.jpg
at all)

Sim, we really need to get you into therapy!!! :lol: Don't Roman boys still play with things like yo-yos, silly putty, and Slinkys??? :)

OK...give me some time to work on your 'clue'! I sure hope Detrective P., is paying attention!!

Amigo

it's definitely blowfish

it's definitely blowfish
Sim, cryptography????????

Bea, how the hell did you get blowfish from the string of letters provided by Sim??? :roll: I am truly amazed!

Now, we must definitely give P., a swift kick in the butt for not providing us with the answer to the challenge! :up:

Sim, cryptography????????

Bea, how the hell did you get blowfish from the string of letters provided by Sim??? :roll: I am truly amazed!

Now, we must definitely give P., a swift kick in the butt for not providing us with the answer to the challenge! :up:

To Explode => blow up
ExplodedFish=>blowfish (and i posted a photo)

Look on wikipedia blowfish and you'll find out something interesting.

Amigo

To Explode => blow up

I got it!! hurrah!!!!

Wait for the final result that I'm going to post!

No need to be penalized!

Wait!

To Explode => blow up

Sim, the wiki was informative but I got last after the first sentence! :)

How did you become so interested in 'blowfish'? And, more importantly, what do you and your friends do with the cryptography?

Amigo

Just take a look at this page!

But I don't know how to deal with this cryptograph as it's showing a string of obscure terms!

If you take the \x off from any term including it and enter the reduced code in the text-box you will immediately lead to a code something like a flight of C## codes having a special significance!

Detective P

But I don't know how to deal with this cryptograph as it's showing a string of obscure terms!

If you take the \x off from any term including it and enter the reduced code in the text-box you will immediately lead to a code something like a flight of C## codes having a special significance!

Detective P
Proof, the link does not work. Try again? :up:

A

I only get
invalid escape sequence
What do you think, Bea? Is P. leading us all on a wild goose chase? (Or is it a wild Iranian goat chase???) :)

The greater question is for Simosito: how did you become so interested in computers and cryptography? :?:

Amigo

Simsito, dont ask anything more difficult than 2+2.

Detective P

No C#.

What about Blowfish (disambiguation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The greater question is for Simosito: how did you become so interested in computers and cryptography? :?:
Amigo

I can't tell you because it is somehow related to our enigma...

Simsito, dont ask anything more difficult than 2+2.
Help! Nain, what link do I go to to solve your math example? :lol:

[SIZE=-1]lang:"python"[/SIZE]
What the hell is wrong with you people???? 'Blowfish', 'python', 'enigma', 'disambiguation', 'flight of C## codes'???? Are you all secretly working for Scotland Yard? :roll: Thank goodness my computer doesn't have a string of #$#@!*&98)"{+ codes! :up:

What the hell is wrong with you people???? 'Blowfish', 'python', 'enigma', 'disambiguation', 'flight of C## codes'???? Are you all secretly working for Scotland Yard? :roll: Thank goodness my computer doesn't have a string of #$#@!*&98)"{+ codes! :up:
well,you never know- it might be sitting right under your very nose on your desktop
still,I'd be glad to have that riddle solved for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back