International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good morning from me. :-D (2:21am)

I have to work at the moment that's why I'm out. Hoping everyone is fine here. Take a break during this week because I'll be back next Monday and be harder for you to put up with anything from me. :lol:

Have a nice night/day, it depends where you're....

-Phil (Victor)

Here's a good morning from me. :-D (2:21am)

I have to work at the moment that's why I'm out. Hoping everyone is fine here. Take a break during this week because I'll be back next Monday and be harder for you to put up with anything from me. :lol:

Have a nice night/day, it depends where you're....

-Phil (Victor)
Yo, Phil! How are they hangin', bro? :)

What are you doing up at 2:21 am? Don't you need your beauty sleep? ;-)

Oh, goody...we all get to rest up for your triumphant return next Monday! Please be gentle on us when you return!! :roll:

How are things in Bordeaux? Have you seen any little short men running around Toulouse lately??? ;-)

Take care of yourself! We'll keep Devil's tear and Detective P., under control while you are away! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Blouen, my lad! I hope you enjoyed your Korean holiday!!! :up:

So, what's new with you, my friend? Did you do anything special during your holiday?

Cheers,
Amigo
I was a couch potato for a day, Amigos. I watched two films; Princess of Thieves and Chasing Liberty. Kinda mushy movies but that's all my friend got. I kind of enjoyed it anyway. I haven't seen a movie for quite a time.

A long holiday it seems. I had a nice time...

I wonder what's that thing with Sim. Some kind of a project, huh! :roll:

"How are they hanging?" I heard that this expression is only meant for men, isn't it?:lol:

Yeah, Phil! Isn't it too early too work?

I was a couch potato for a day, Amigos. I watched two films; Princess of Thieves and Chasing Liberty. Kinda mushy movies but that's all my friend got. I kind of enjoyed it anyway. I haven't seen a movie for quite a time.

A long holiday it seems. I had a nice time...

I wonder what's that thing with Sim. Some kind of a project, huh! :roll:

Blouen! It's good to hear from you, lad! :up:

I haven't herad of the two films you mentioned. Were they 'chick flicks'? Or did they have some good stuff...you know, cars getting blown up and people jumping out of buildings??? :)

Yes! Sim is going academic on us as he is studying Plato! (I always thought Plato was a Disney character, isn't he??) :lol:

Has the weather gotten hotter in the Phillipines? It's getting hotter by the day here in the Arizona desert!

Take care!

Amigo

"How are they hanging?" I heard that this expression is only meant for men, isn't it?:lol: You bet! REAL men say it to each other all the time!! It's a macho thing! :up:

Yeah, Phil! Isn't it too early too work?

Phil better get used to staying up late, Blouen! He wants to become a famous lawyer someday!!! Just think, Louen, when Phil becomes a famous lawyer we can tell everyone that we knew him way back when he used to visit the International Cafe'! ;-)

Phil is getting itchy feet and wants to travel to different countries...So, don't be surprised if he arrives on your doorstep some day soon! :lol:

Cheers,
Amigo

Phil better get used to staying up late, Blouen! He wants to become a famous lawyer someday!!! Just think, Louen, when Phil becomes a famous lawyer we can tell everyone that we knew him way back when he used to visit the International Cafe'! ;-)

Phil is getting itchy feet and wants to travel to different countries...So, don't be surprised if he arrives on your doorstep some day soon! :lol:

Cheers,
Amigo
I'll be glad if he does. I hope he wouldn't be smothered by the Filipino hospitality, or I have to get him hospitalized.

And knowing a great and famous lawyer is really something. I could murder anyone I want and wouldn't end up in jail. Bwahahahaha! :lol:

Blouen! It's good to hear from you, lad! :up:

I haven't herad of the two films you mentioned. Were they 'chick flicks'? Or did they have some good stuff...you know, cars getting blown up and people jumping out of buildings??? :)

Yes! Sim is going academic on us as he is studying Plato! (I always thought Plato was a Disney character, isn't he??) :lol:

Has the weather gotten hotter in the Phillipines? It's getting hotter by the day here in the Arizona desert!

Take care!

Amigo
Yup, they're quite like that. Chick flicks. Not the action packed as the one I'm looking for actually. I really hope they had Ironman and The Hulk.

Plato? Hmmm.... It's a Filipino word, Amigos, pronounced /pla-to/ not /pley-toh/. It is "plate" in English, where you eat on.:lol: We usually eat on a 'plato' but now I'll have it on styro.:-D

Poor Arizona!:-( I think I'll have roasted Amigos for lunch if this heat continues. I feel so great about the weather today. It is finally RAINING!!! Yippee!!!:multi:

Yup, they're quite like that. Chick flicks. Not the action packed as the one I'm looking for actually. I really hope they had Ironman and The Hulk.

Plato? Hmmm.... It's a Filipino word, Amigos, pronounced /pla-to/ not /pley-toh/. It is "plate" in English, where you eat on.:lol: We usually eat on a 'plato' but now I'll have it on styro.:-D

Poor Arizona!:-( I think I'll have roasted Amigos for lunch if this heat continues. I feel so great about the weather today. It is finally RAINING!!! Yippee!!!:multi:
Rain??? What is rain??? We get less than 6 inches of rain per year!!! Can you imagine how little that much really is? That's not enough to fill my coffee mug more than once! :-( Thank goodness we have air conditioning to keep us cool! :up:

Rain??? What is rain??? We get less than 6 inches of rain per year!!! Can you imagine how little that much really is? That's not enough to fill my coffee mug more than once! :-( Thank goodness we have air conditioning to keep us cool! :up:

Don't be sad, Bob! Anyway, you're not going to like your coffee in rain water. And it's pretty acidic, you know.;-)

Don't be sad, Bob! Anyway, you're not going to like your coffee in rain water. And it's pretty acidic, you know.;-)

Good point, Big Blue! I'm sure that Starbucks does not use rain water in their coffee recipes!! :up:

Hey, where is everyone these days? Did the Koreans have another holiday that we don't know about???? :lol:

What is the matter?

What the incomplete criminal file is there that I may be into it?

Tell me more than a tip!

Cheers,
P

Just Google "Adib Taraben", "Zdenko Podobný", "Friedel Wolff", "Josep Puigdemont", "Morten Brix Pedersen".
And find what they have in common.
Let's investigate, P

Yes! Sim is going academic on us as he is studying Plato! (I always thought Plato was a Disney character, isn't he??)
Amigo

In Italy the disney dog is called Pluto (like the planet)

I wonder what's that thing with Sim. Some kind of a project, huh!

Yep, a kind of.

Just Google "Adib Taraben", "Zdenko Podobný", "Friedel Wolff", "Josep Puigdemont", "Morten Brix Pedersen".
And find what they have in common.
Let's investigate, P Sim, I ran a Google on the lads you listed but I can't figure what they have in common with our man Simosito! What's the connection? :?:

In Italy the disney dog is called Pluto (like the planet) I was teasing you, Sim! It is Pluto in the US, also! It was my sad attempt at adding a little humor to the discussion when I said 'Plato'! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Sim, I ran a Google on the lads you listed but I can't figure what they have in common with our man Simosito! What's the connection? :?:

They have something in common with:

Kobus Wolvaardt
Ali Hatim
Pier Luigi Cinquantini
Shushi Kurose
Cezar de Souza Marson Nido
Vasko Tomanov
Wilbert Berendsen
Michel Briand
Yves Ceccone
Giovanni Biczó
Bence Nagy
Zoltán Böszörményi
Aivaras Kirejevas
Johannes Wilm
Erkan Kaplan
Sergiy Kudryk

Maybe P will find something...

I was teasing you, Sim! It is Pluto in the US, also! It was my sad attempt at adding a little humor to the discussion when I said 'Plato'! :)

How silly I was!!!

Kobus Wolvaardt
Ali Hatim
Pier Luigi Cinquantini
Shushi Kurose
Vasko Tomanov
Wilbert Berendsen
Michel Briand
Yves Ceccone
Giovanni Biczó
Bence Nagy
Zoltán Böszörményi
Aivaras Kirejevas
Johannes Wilm
Erkan Kaplan
Sergiy Kudryk

Maybe P will find something...

How silly I was!!!

Wake up, Detective P.! What do all of these guys with funny sounding names have in common??? Are they all on the same bowling team in Rome? Do they all dislike eating their vegetables at dinner? Perhaps they are all card-carrying nerds!

What do you think, P.? :?:

Cheers,
Amigo

Kobus Wolvaardt
Ali Hatim
Pier Luigi Cinquantini
Shushi Kurose
Vasko Tomanov
Wilbert Berendsen
Michel Briand
Yves Ceccone
Giovanni Biczó
Bence Nagy
Zoltán Böszörményi
Aivaras Kirejevas
Johannes Wilm
Erkan Kaplan
Sergiy Kudryk

They are all involved in computer things?:roll:

Nice try, fujimino!!! We are all involved in computer things! :lol: Let me analyze the situation a little bit deeper! It appears that our resident detective, P., has fallen asleep on the job again! :)

Wake up, Detective P.! What do all of these guys with funny sounding names have in common??? Are they all on the same bowling team in Rome? Do they all dislike eating their vegetables at dinner? Perhaps they are all card-carrying nerds!

What do you think, P.? :?:

Cheers,
Amigo

HINT: Some of them speak a right-to-left language, other a left-to-right, some of the use a latin alphabet, other don't...

Somehow...

Add in their group Francesco Marletta, Alessio Frusciante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back