International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to change the subject to a more maudlin one but.............
Has anyone heard any input about the student deaths in China?
That partictular location was one of my choices of "overseas" assignments!
Should I be worried about the structural flaws in the buildings in which I may teach?
B.

Should I be worried about the structural flaws in the buildings in which I may teach?
B.

maybe you should try to find a chinese school in an important city, they should be more secure.

I'm afraid I have to go, everyone.
Thank you for the fun time!
See you, guys!:-D

B.
Hi, poorboy! Tragic news from China, isn't it? Sadly, too many people died as a result of unsound building structure.

Coming from California, you should be able to answer your own question. If I was headed anywhere out of the US/Canada/or parts of Europe, I would be concerned about building standards! Just be sure to sleep each night under a desk or large table!

Cheers,
Amigo

I'm afraid I have to go, everyone.
Thank you for the fun time!
See you, guys!:-D
fujimino, take care, my friend! See you around the forum! :up:

Amigo

Hi, poorboy! Tragic news from China, isn't it? Sadly, too many people died as a result of unsound building structure.

Coming from California, you should be able to answer your own question. If I was headed anywhere out of the US/Canada/or parts of Europe, I would be concerned about building standards! Just be sure to sleep each night under a desk or large table!

Cheers,
Amigo
......A large table? I'll end up like "pressed duck"!

......A large table? I'll end up like "pressed duck"!

Poorboy, don't be 'Daffy'!!! What's wrong with being a pressed duck??? :lol:

Amigo

they are all involved in "SfR Fresh"
Queenie, my sweet! How did you know that??? I am totally impressed by your detective skills! I think P. may have some new competition for the position of Security Chief in the Cafe'! :up:

The last time I heard someone yell "DUCK" I looked up and took it in the beak!

Sir, forget thy sadness.
I have another clue!

Other guys:
Joao Emanuel
Joan Duran
Dwayne Bailey

The last time I heard someone yell "DUCK" I looked up and took it in the beak!
At least 'taking it in the beak' is much better than taking it in your shorts!

Anyway, I'd hate to see you QUACK-up in any earthquake! :shock:

Amigo

Sir, forget thy sadness.
I have another clue!

Other guys:
Joao Emanuel
Joan Duran
Dwayne Bailey

Sim, do you enjoy reading telephone directories in your spare time???? :lol::lol:

Where are you getting all of these names???

By the way, if I Googled your name, what would I find?

Sir, forget thy sadness.
I have another clue!

Other guys:
Joao Emanuel
Joan Duran
Dwayne Bailey

OK, Sim! After much detective work I have found the missing link between all of the people you have mentioned! Check out Previous Interviews - People Behind KDE

Am I correct? ;-) I think Detective P. needs a good scolding for not coming up with the solution before I did!! :lol:

Cheers,
Amigo

Queenie, my sweet! /quote]

darling,I just googled it.(inserting every other name)
How is your correction work on Manly Beauty coming along?
And I'm still waiting for that in-depth description you promised to send(on Mother's Day)?
I suspect you just forgot all about me and my urn?:cry::cry:

Last edited:
OK, Sim! After much detective work I have found the missing link between all of the people you have mentioned! Check out Previous Interviews - People Behind KDE

Am I correct? ;-) I think Detective P. needs a good scolding for not coming up with the solution before I did!! :lol:

In fact, Ditective P did not find anything by Googling! I think this project is to be solved through getting information via a certain encyclopedia of treasure of translations made by all the men! In a harmony with physics affairs you can refer to www.arxiv.org and see what the new achievement in physics is pablished! At the same time, these papers are available for everyone which wants to have a part of them!

Therefore, Sim, if there is a good and complementary source for submitting more than a clue, just put it out to us! Be sure that we are gonna take it as a secret with ourselves!:-D

At the end of my words, I got to get a glance on what my amigo has found! Hopping that it is not useful! (I'll relinquish my job, if it is!)

Cheers,
Amigo

Cheers,
P

Hello P!! How were you tests??

Hello P!! How were you tests??

Hey!

Acutally, I think it is not fair to add 20 questions to the listenning section without any previous announcement! But, in general, it was good and I just hope to get the higher score than what I expect! :)

Shal, Do you have a TOEFL test score?:?:

Queenie, my sweet! /quote]

darling,I just googled it.(inserting every other name)
How is your correction work on Manly Meauty coming along?
And I'm still waiting for that in-depth description you promised to send(on Mother's Day)?
I suspect you just forgot all about me and my urn?:cry::cry:
Hello, my little Latin beauty! The Mother's Day reply is currently being translated into Greek! You will have it shortly!

I just Googled 'Beascarpetta' and got: Bea's Carpet, TA 345 Corinthian Avenue, Delphi, Greece 85750! How long have you been doing business at that location, Bea??? ;-)

Manly 'Meauty'???? I thought I was doing 'Manly Beauty'!! No wonder I'm having so much difficulty! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Mmmm...

I've got a semi-final clue...

\xd3\x1cQ\x9a\xc1M\xa6~\x80\xf5\xcb\x0f\x88\xddN\xcc\x81\xffa\x84\x17"\xdd\xf2>"\x99!\xd1\x03\xcfg\xc0p\xf7P\xff!\x10\x89\x1f\tj\n\xa8\x98\xa2:\x1ea\xa9\xde\xacZ\xc6\x86\x0brg\xd3\xca

This string is from an ExplodedFish with key obscuratum.
The fish uses a method called CTR.
When you'll understand what you have to do with that string, then you'll discover the super final clue...

Ask and I'll answer...

Mmmm...

I've got a semi-final clue...

This string is from an ExplodedFish with key obscuratum.
The fish uses a method called CTR.
When you'll understand what you have to do with that string, then you'll discover the super final clue...

Ask and I'll answer...
Sim, we really need to get you into therapy!!! :lol: Don't Roman boys still play with things like yo-yos, silly putty, and Slinkys??? :)

OK...give me some time to work on your 'clue'! I sure hope Detrective P., is paying attention!!

Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back