International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shal,my dear there is a photo of you somewhere?I've managed to locate it.Oh well, Shal, BREATHTAKING is the only word that comes to mind.YOU LOOK more than just WHOW...
doesn't your husband have serious problems in even letting you out into the street to get to work

Bea!!! Enough!! I don't look breathtaking etc. etc. That's going too far!!

Thanks for the generous compliment.:oops::oops:

Bea!!! Enough!! I don't look breathtaking etc. etc. That's going too far!!

Thanks for the generous compliment.:oops::oops:
Hi Shal, are you really skeptical about Bea's remark?

Oh, I... I... I can't breathe.:lol:

Just kidding friend. You actually look good.

Hi Shal, are you really skeptical about Bea's remark?

Oh, I... I... I can't breathe.:lol:

Just kidding friend. You actually look good.

Louen, here is the oxygen mask!! Feeling better??

Thanks Louen, that real sweet of you to say that!

Time to go now guys. See you all on Tuesday. Monday is another Korean holiday so I'd be forced to stay at home again. See ya!

Bye Louen, have a happy weekend.

I cant stop drooling Shal.......the floor has become very slippery around here now.;-)

I cant stop drooling Shal.......the floor has become very slippery around here now.;-)

Thanks Nain!! The very reason for me to take off my pic soon. I am just waiting for Heidi to see it soon.

Nain, we can really slip and slide across the Cafe if you posted your pic! You'll have the gals begging for more! :up:

No, Louen , no luck. I am not able to locate you in the link that you sent.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

How may I have the privilege of seeing you again?

Try, again, Shal! You really have to look hard but Louen's pic is definitely there! ;-)

Time to go now guys. See you all on Tuesday. Monday is another Korean holiday so I'd be forced to stay at home again. See ya!
Louen, why are you celebrating Korean holidays????? :?:

Louen, why are you celebrating Korean holidays????? :?:

The company is Korean, and my students are living in Korea. If it's holiday in their country, well, it's holiday for me.

Nain, we can really slip and slide across the Cafe if you posted your pic! You'll have the gals begging for more! :up:

I have taken a form in my avtaar now.:lol:

I have taken a form in my avtaar now.:lol:

Nicely done, Nain! It's about time you posted your photo! Now we can all have our pictures hanging together in the 'Forum Hall of Fame!!!!' :up:

Shal, I think Nain needs a haircut, don't you agree? ;-)

Amigo, trust me, Nain looks much better (and older) than this!!

And he doesn't have half of that hair on his head now!!!

Amigo, trust me, Nain looks much better (and older) than this!!

And he doesn't have half of that hair on his head now!!!

Hahahahaha...it is amazing how quickly the hair tends to disappear! Maybe you could cut the rest of his hair off, Shal! Then he would look like Yul Bryner in the King and I! :up:

Hahahahaha...it is amazing how quickly the hair tends to disappear! Maybe you could cut the rest of his hair off, Shal! Then he would look like Yul Bryner in the King and I! :up:

Hair are still all there, it is the air between them which is missing.

Hair are still all there, it is the air between them which is missing.

Nain, you can borrow my can of black spray paint! It works miracles when sprayed ontop of one's head!! :cool:

Nain, you can borrow my can of black spray paint! It works miracles when sprayed ontop of one's head!! :cool:

The original color is black now I must paint them some other color, before they start turning gray or leave the natural turf all barren.

What's the fun? :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back