International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think nobody reeeally missed me....:oops: :cry::cry:(except Shal, thanks for your Pms!!:oops:) but I just couldn't resist to send you my diving photos!!!!

I would like to share with you my last diving excursion to "Las Islas Columbretes" I am the one in picture number 5 and 6, I hope you like the pictures.

We were lucky to have the company of a photographer, Rafa. He is only an amateur but ...because he wishes to be , as he could earn a lot of money with this . I am sure you will see what I mean when you open the link.

http://www.rafasub.com/Columbretes/

Rafa, you are simply great!!!!

Hi Heidi

Welcome back!! Everyone was worried sick here as to where did Heidi go.......as you were busy being a mermaid. Looks like you have had a blast diving.

You look absolutely stunning and beutiful in your scuba diving suit in pic 5 and 6. :lol:

Last edited:
I would like to share with you my last diving excursion to "Las Islas Columbretes" I am the one in picture number 5 and 6, I hope you like the pictures.

Heidiiiiii!!!!! Welcome back!! Everyone missed on this forum, dear!

And this is just toooooo much. I opened it with the anticipation of seeing you and all I see is full black!!:roll::roll::roll:

Looks like you really enjoyed your trip!

Thanks for the welcome my friends. :oops:

I must come back to you this evening.....I have to talk with mister "P", I hope he is still around!!!!;-)

There are many days when teachers are absent and I cannot locate a substitute...it is on those days that I must teach the class! So, yes! I still teach...

What kind of things do you like to teach most?

Right, but there are two more answers to it. Any guesses?

Gas/Oxygen and... Elepant?

I think nobody reeeally missed me....:oops: :cry::cry:(except Shal, thanks for your Pms!!:oops:)
We all messed you! [I meant missed. I did't coreect my error cuz it is too funny]

Thanks for the welcome my friends. :oops:

I did not say "Welcome back!" yet.
Well,
WELCOME BACK!

I think nobody reeeally missed me....:oops: :cry::cry:
oh heidita,how nice to have you back all in one piece,safe and sound.
we were quite worried you know.
I can't seem to find you in any of the pics. :-(

hey every one

how are u ?

am new here
and i wanna learn English as much as i can

so if u find any mistake on my topics

would u please tell me about it ??

thanks a lot

have great day ;-)​

Do you also have oral english tests? (i.e speaking). I feel that in writing, you will score above 60%, so don't worry. If your speaking is as good as your writing, then there is nothing to worry. Else, practise and you will get the hang of it!!:up::up::up:

Mihai! Keep visiting the forum! We'll be happy to assist you with your conversational and written English! We want you to do well on the exam! :up:

Thanks for the support guys! I will do my best and practice as much as I can. Since I truly started learning English (one year ago) I realised (by the way, why has "realised" been underlined with red?) that to be good at something you have to practice. This is the only way. There is no man that knows from birth everything he needs to know.

My biggest liability is without doubt the verb tenses (for a foreigner this is probably the worst part of the English language). I will try and improve this issue in the remaining six weeks before the exam.

Edit: Hi Miss_Kindness and welcome to the forums!

Also, Hi heidita!

Riddle: Only one small part of this is required to fill the entire room. What is it?

[/quote]

Sim!!! Whatever made you think of an Elephant???:shock::shock::shock:

Sim!!! Whatever made you think of an Elephant???:shock::shock::shock:[/quote]

Dont even ask this question Shal, otherwise he would go back to the the damn CATS.:lol:

Dont even ask this question Shal, otherwise he would go back to the the damn CATS.:lol:[/quote]
Yes, Shal... the last thing we ever want to discuss is Sim's cats! ;-)

Sim!!! Whatever made you think of an Elephant???:shock::shock::shock:[/quote]

Usually rooms are not very big. Thus an entire elephant wouldn0t be able to enter but a small part of it would fille the room...

Usually rooms are not very big. Thus an entire elephant wouldn0t be able to enter but a small part of it would fille the room...[/quote]

Hi, Sim! How are things going with you these days? :up:

I liked your 'elephant' answer! It's always better to think big! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Heidi!!!!!!!! Welcome home! We all missed you! The place just wasn't the same without your presence!

Don't be a stranger! We'll look for you in the Cafe!

Cheers,
Amigo

Usually rooms are not very big. Thus an entire elephant wouldn0t be able to enter but a small part of it would fille the room...[/quote]

That's a fantastic thinking, Sim!! Wow!! I didn't even think of that.

Sim, you not only think out of the box but also out of the room.:lol:

Sim, was it an African elephant or an Asian elephant????? :)

Usually rooms are not very big. Thus an entire elephant wouldn0t be able to enter but a small part of it would fille the room...

That's a fantastic thinking, Sim!! Wow!! I didn't even think of that.[/quote]

Sim, you not only think out of the box but also out of the room.:lol:

Sim, was it an African elephant or an Asian elephant????? :)

All we all happy now? We have managed to chase Sim away!:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back