International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead P........and prepare and finish your TOFEL.

May the Lord of TOFEL shower his blessings on you.

If it's urgent, I'm ready to discard the TOEFL to take over that assignment that you'll inform me of that!

If not, let me go on with my TOEFL. :)

You know, I'll have to hold some class for you in order to tip you off on how to deal with these assignments!:up:

P

Aren't you aware, detective P, that your first duty is towards the members of the Cafe??? We give you an assignment and you take it, without a complaint and irrespective of whether you have to attend the exam, study or go to the moon!!!

On a serious note: All the best for your exams, study well. Let's know the result!!:up:

Hi to all

I'm studying for TOEFL exam that will be held on MAY 10!

So don't make any sound yet because detective P is too busy. I'll kick someone out of this Cofe who dares to violate the above rule, if any.

The deadline is validated as of this date up to may 10!

Bye
There you go again, P. using the TOEFL exam as an excuse to shirk your security duties in the Cafe! You better hurry and take the exam so we can see your smiling face once again in the Cafe! :)

Good luck, my friend! Nothing but high grades for the man from Tabriz! :up:

Hi to all

I'm studying for TOEFL exam that will be held on MAY 10!

So don't make any sound yet because detective P is too busy. I'll kick someone out of this Cofe who dares to violate the above rule, if any.

The deadline is validated as of this date up to may 10!

Bye

Hi proof.beh! I'm also studying, but for the FCE exam. Best of luck!

P was here while I went to lunch?? P!!! How can you visit the thread and not say an "hello" to me???

Hi proof.beh! I'm also studying, but for the FCE exam. Best of luck!

Hello Mihai!! How have you been? What's FCE exam? Anyways, all the best to you too. Looks like everyone are studying while I am just sitting here and typing away on this forum!!:-(

Hello Mihai!! How have you been? What's FCE exam? Anyways, all the best to you too. Looks like everyone are studying while I am just sitting here and typing away on this forum!!:-(

Dont be disheartened for I too am with you.

Sim is here!! I can see him!!! Hello Sim!! How have you been!

Dont be disheartened for I too am with you.
So Nain, what do we do? People are busy studying or checking test papers!!

I'm here...
But I'm doing math...
thus i'm more away than u think...

Math? Please don't ask me any doubts on Maths. I am as bad in Maths as Einstein was in History!!

I'm fine, thanks for asking! How are you? I too would like to stay and type on this forum all day, but I've got to go to school. :-( FCE is a Cambridge exam. It stands for First Certificate in English. I've got to admit that I'm kind of nervous about it, there are only 6 weeks left before the exam! Thank you and good luck to you too!

I'm fine, thanks for asking! How are you? I too would like to stay and type on this forum all day, but I've got to go to school. :-( FCE is a Cambridge exam. It stands for First Certificate in English. I've got to admit that I'm kind of nervous about it, there are only 6 weeks left before the exam! Thank you and good luck to you too!

Don't worry Mihai! Am sure you will do well. Your English is really good, so what's troubling you?

Just tu be sure.

I think your way with words is too good to be true
(come to think of it, English is not your mother tongue-boy,you must be overwhelming if you switch on your charm in Italian)
:-D
have you finished your Maths assignment yet?

I think your way with words is too good to be true
(come to think of it, English is not your mother tongue-boy,you must be overwhelming if you switch on your charm in Italian)
have you finished your Maths assignment yet?

Yes, I've finished Maths homeworks.

Overwhelming?

Yes, I've finished Maths homeworks.

Overwhelming?
if you flirt with a girl in Italian , she must be unable to resist your charm(she'll be overwhelmed)

Don't worry Mihai! Am sure you will do well. Your English is really good, so what's troubling you?

I'm worried about the Speaking Part and about fitting in the time limit for each test. But you only have to score 60% to pass it, which gives you a boost in morale and confidence. Thank you for your support, but it's easy to present good English skills on this forum, because you have a grammar corrector that underlines your mistakes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back