International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Nain, if you do resemble a chicken in any form, I suggest you stay miles away from me. I can smell chicken 2-3 miles away and if you ever catch my eye, you will end up in my stomach!!

:-D :loling: No comment!

Hmm, Nain, what about pepper chicken. With lots of spice too!!

I am allergic to pepper, I would be bouncing on you plate. Suggest some other flavour.

I am allergic to pepper, I would be bouncing on you plate. Suggest some other flavour.

Who cares if you are allergic to pepper?? Once you are marinated, you wouldn't know anything.

Here is a puzzle for you all:
Imagine you are in a jungle. You have been tied hanging on a tree with a rope anchored on the ground, a candle is slowly burning the rope, and the lion is waiting for you to drop and be his lunch.

Explantion in the form of pciture is attached below:

our survival hinges on the rope staying intact, there is no one around to help you. What to do now ..........

Let's see who gets the right answer first!!:up:

:shock:
Who cares if you are allergic to pepper?? Once you are marinated, you wouldn't know anything.

Imagine you are in a jungle. You have been tied hanging on a tree with a rope anchored on the ground, a candle is slowly burning the rope, and the lion is waiting for you to drop and be his lunch.

our survival hinges on the rope staying intact, there is no one around to help you. What to do now ..........

I'd politely tell the lion that Blouen and Nain taste like chicken...and that I taste like a Yankee hamburger! The lion, desiring chicken, would quickly leave. Case solved as Detective P., drives up to pick Amigo up! :shock:

:shock:

I'd politely tell the lion that Blouen and Nain taste like chicken...and that I taste like a Yankee hamburger! The lion, desiring chicken, would quickly leave. Case solved as Detective P., drives up to pick Amigo up! :shock:

Wrong!! The lion eats Detective P before he reaches Amigo. So you still hanging upside down.

Wrong!! The lion eats Detective P before he reaches Amigo. So you still hanging upside down.
What's the solution? The picture was not published! :?:

What's the solution? The picture was not published! :?:
I tried to attach the picture but its not happening. You would have got a better idea if the picture was seen. Do you know how to attach a picture from the desktop??

I tried to attach the picture but its not happening. You would have got a better idea if the picture was seen. Do you know how to attach a picture from the desktop??
Go to additional options at the bottom of the quote page. Click on the attachments option and then browse to your desktop.

Good luck!

Ask DT, she seems to be the expert in it.

I am ready to come, Louen!! But who will speak to my boss?? He wouldn't allow me a day's leave!! And do keep some spicy chicken ready!!

Hmm, Nain, what about pepper chicken. With lots of spice too!!

Spicy chicken all ready. Waiting for the your grinders to sink in.

Alright, the answer is:

Sing,"Happy Birthday to you" to the lion. The lion will automatically blow the candle thinking its his birthday!!

Alright, the answer is:

Sing,"Happy Birthday to you" to the lion. The lion will automatically blow the candle thinking its his birthday!!

:lol:

Stupid lion.

Hahahaha! Did you like what you saw? :) Things have changed a lot since your first visit! You won't recognize the place now!!!! ;-)

Do you think things have changed from 1992?

definitely has changed
My country has changed in just 4 years:-o

Hey, where is Heidita these days????????

Spain isn't that big a country and even if she were on her honeymoon , even honeymoons tend to end.I am a wee bit worried,Amigos.

Spain isn't that big a country and even if she were on her honeymoon , even honeymoons tend to end.I am a wee bit worried,Amigos.

So where is Sim?

Is he getting ready for his matrimony with princess #2 from the left side of picture #5?!!:-o

So where is Sim?

Is he getting ready for his matrimony with princess #2 from the left side of picture #5?!!:-o

No, P, he is not. He said he lost interest.

Sim seems to be coming in when nobody is around.

And I seem to be missing Bea too, whenever she come online!! Bea comes in, I blink and then poof!!! she is gone!:shock::shock: Bea is quite fast. What's the secret of the disappearance act, Bea?

Heidi as usual is still missing and all of us still wondering what she is upto.

Heidi has lost interest here. I have seen one or two of her posts in different sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back