International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, Sim! Welcome back, bro!

We missed you!

How did you do on the make-up exams that you missed while you were ill? I hope you did well!

Did I read in one of your postings that you were asthmatic? I am asthmatic, too. What meds do you take for your wheezing?

Cheers,
Amigo

Did I read in one of your postings that you were asthmatic? I am asthmatic, too. What meds do you take for your wheezing?

Cheers,
Amigo

When I need meds for my asthma I use "Aircort"

When I need meds for my asthma I use "Aircort"
Yes, I've heard of "Aircort". I use an albuterol inhaler to loosen the congestion! Cats irritate my lungs the most! That is why I have no use for the felines!

When do you get out of school for the summer? The kids in Arizona will be out of school before the end of this month and will have vacation until the 2nd week in August.

Will you stay in Rome for your vacation or will you travel to the Lake Region or possibly to the beaches on the coast? :cool:

When do you get out of school for the summer? The kids in Arizona will be out of school before the end of this month and will have vacation until the 2nd week in August.

We end school in June and start in September.

Will you stay in Rome for your vacation or will you travel to the Lake Region or possibly to the beaches on the coast? :cool:

I hope I'll be able to vist NYC, NY, USA and/or SF, CA, USA (and if I won't I'll visit the Uk or Malta)
I'll go to Greece too.

I hope I'll be able to vist NYC, NY, USA and/or SF, CA, USA (and if I won't I'll visit the Uk or Malta)
I'll go to Greece too.

Fantastic, Sim! You'll be able to get lots of practice with your English! You'll be speaking like a native by the time you return to Roma!

My wife and I will visit the beaches in San Diego in July! It will be nice to get away from the oppressive heat in Tucson!

Have you visited North America before?

Before I was born I did. (my parents did and my mm was pregnant)

Hahahaha! Did you like what you saw? :) Things have changed a lot since your first visit! You won't recognize the place now!!!! ;-)

It feels like America when Americans visit the Philippines. I am really good with knots, I tie my tongue while talking to Americans. And it's really hard to disentangle.:cool:

It feels like America when Americans visit the Philippines. I am really good with knots, I tie my tongue while talking to Americans. And it's really hard to disentangle.:cool:
Blouen, don't worry about disentangling your tongue! Just take off your shirt, sweat a lot, and sell the American tourists a couple of bottles of your new cologne! The product will speak for itself! :up:

You're right! Why haven't I thought about that?
I may not communicate orally, but malodorously.:splat:

You're right! Why haven't I thought about that?
I may not communicate orally, but malodorously.:splat:

Yes! The tongue may lie but the nose always knows the truth!!! ;-)

Yes! The tongue may lie but the nose always knows the truth!!! ;-)
Then you might have been lying always, Amigos. People from Tucson got their noses longer than we do. :lol:

Then you might have been lying always, Amigos. People from Tucson got their noses longer than we do. :lol:
That's not true, Blouen! Some of our other body parts are longer than our nose! ;-)

That's not true, Blouen! Some of our other body parts are longer than our nose! ;-)
Like you arms and legs perhaps. :lol:

Here the temps have reached 42-43 and few more days like this and I would be resembling a grilled chicken. Will have to stay very, very far from Shal, the chickenoholic.

Well, Nain, if you do resemble a chicken in any form, I suggest you stay miles away from me. I can smell chicken 2-3 miles away and if you ever catch my eye, you will end up in my stomach!!

Shal, you are scary!:shock:

I heard that Filipinos smell like chicken to other nationalities. Then if you want chickens, come over here. You'll see more chickens more than you can bite or chew.

Well, Nain, if you do resemble a chicken in any form, I suggest you stay miles away from me. I can smell chicken 2-3 miles away and if you ever catch my eye, you will end up in my stomach!!

I do plan to maintain distace from you and Sun, but if push comes to shove then let me know now what flavour would you like so start marinating myself in flavour. I hope to be fulfiling.:lol:

Shal, you are scary!:shock:

I heard that Filipinos smell like chicken to other nationalities. Then if you want chickens, come over here. You'll see more chickens more than you can bite or chew.

I am ready to come, Louen!! But who will speak to my boss?? He wouldn't allow me a day's leave!! And do keep some spicy chicken ready!!

I do plan to maintain distace from you and Sun, but if push comes to shove then let me know now what flavour would you like so start marinating myself in flavour. I hope to be fulfiling.:lol:

Hmm, Nain, what about pepper chicken. With lots of spice too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back