International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi has lost interest here. I have seen one or two of her posts in different sections.
Nain, Heidi's last post was on April 23. Have you seen her since that date? :-(

Nain, Heidi's last post was on April 23. Have you seen her since that date? :-(

Don't worry, Amigo. If Heidi ever visits the forum, she wouldn't go away without visiting us. Nain is just mistaken.:up:

Don't worry, Amigo. If Heidi ever visits the forum, she wouldn't go away without visiting us. Nain is just mistaken.:up:

Maybe Nain is taking a break from training all of those horny boys!!!! :cool:

So where is Sim?

Is he getting ready for his matrimony with princess #2 from the left side of picture #5?!!:-o
No, P, he is not. He said he lost interest.

:roll: you should read better what I write...

Sim seems to be coming in when nobody is around.

well, I'm on GMT+1.
And I can use PC only when I'm ill or when I'm not @ school nor @ gym.

He said he lost interest.
Now there's another one (new school new dreams...)
But she speaks English very well thus I won't talk about her.

I dunno if this time is a platonic thing or something normal, I'm not all the other teens.

~~

The school trip was great!

A friend of mine did a stupid thing but the 3-days experience was good...

If you want to know what platonic means click HERE
When I talk about Platonic ~ I mean something different.
I mean when you like sb not because she/he is she/he but because he is like the idea of beautyful/pretty person you have.

Sim, we are here for you at all times! You are an important member of our group! Let us know what we can do to help you with your new relationship! :)

Amigo

Let us know what we can do to help you with your new relationship!
we've got a 100% rate of success in destruction and all kinds of psychological warfare,haven't we,Amigos?
We are simply the best!
so what can we do for you? :-D

we've got a 100% rate of success in destruction and all kinds of psychological warfare,haven't we,Amigos?
We are simply the best!
so what can we do for you? :-D

Our success rate is closer to 150%! Ask and we shall help! ;-)

Our success rate is closer to 150%! Ask and we shall help! ;-)

indeed we will! Cross my heart and hope to die
Where do you want our HQ, Amigos?
And shall I also bring the first-aid equipment?
By the way,Amigos, did you call housekeeping about the mess we left in our latest foray?

How about having our HQ in Brussels?

Yes, bring the bandages and petroleum jelly!

Housekeeping will be here shortly, my sweet! Did you remember to pack your toothbrush?

Where do you suppose Heidi has run off to?

Where do you suppose Heidi has run off to?
I am a wee bit disappointed since she seemed to be genuinely interested in the people around here and nobody really disappoints Shal ,since this lady only sees the best in every person.
Maybe her private life became one big challenge.
Or she simply lost interest.

I am a wee bit disappointed since she seemed to be genuinely interested in the people around here and nobody really disappoints Shal ,since this lady only sees the best in every person.
Maybe her private life became one big challenge.
Or she simply lost interest.
I'll find out what happened!

Detective P., please get in touch with me...I have an urgent assignment for you!

A

Wondering if you already watched Ligue 1 because the matchs really suck. Sometimes, a week-end, they may get only 10 goals from all the matchs. As there're 20 teams, that gives only one goal a match. Frankly, I can't keep watching any more. :lol: That proves well that money doesn't provide as much as we could believe it. French system football is different than other ones.

At the moment and even for a few years, we have just got one team which can compete with other great ones from Italia, Spain and England. I'm naturally talking about Lyon. Sometimes, they look pretty well but this year.:-|

The only thing we must be sure is that there're many teams for a little CL. That brings an obvious trouble, teams like yours and mine can't really play to win.

Regards
-Phil

Ligue I can't be that bad. :) I agree that French teams have encountered a slight lack of form lately, but they are still solid teams (especially Lyon). We too are playing below expectations in Europe, we got eliminated by Anorthosis Famagusta - which is a team from Cyprus - from the 2nd round of the UEFA Cup!

To tell you the latest news about our team, Steaua Bucharest lost today. We are one point clear from them, with only one more game to go. I hope we will win the title. If we win, we will automatically be qualified in the Champions League. I hope that next year CFR Cluj will play in the Champions League against Olympique Lyon or some other French team. Steaua Bucharest played against them a few seasons ago in the CL and they got smashed at home 3-0 and managed to draw at Lyon 1-1 in the last match of the group when everything was decided anyway.

Best regards,

Mihai

Hi to all

I'm studying for TOEFL exam that will be held on MAY 10!

So don't make any sound yet because detective P is too busy. I'll kick someone out of this Cofe who dares to violate the above rule, if any.

The deadline is validated as of this date up to may 10!

Bye

I'll find out what happened!

Detective P., please get in touch with me...I have an urgent assignment for you!

A

If it's urgent, I'm ready to discard the TOEFL to take over that assignment that you'll inform me of that!

If not, let me go on with my TOEFL. :)

You know, I'll have to hold some class for you in order to tip you off on how to deal with these assignments!:up:

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back