International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know where I could put it down. Tell me where I would be well though. Sorry. ;-)

I want to learn English quickly. Plus, I'm a French student in second year of university of rights and laws.

I would like to go in a English country to study and even find a job for this summer. Sometimes, I wonder why I wouldn't come to live abroad. It's something I really wish.

Any ideas to go abroad? Find a job? A school?

Please help me. :-D

Last edited:
I didn't know where I could put it down. Tell me where I would be well though. Sorry. ;-)

I want to learn English quickly. Plus, I'm a French student in second year of university of rights and laws.

I would like to go in a English country to study and even find a job for this summer. Sometimes, I wonder why I wouldn't come to live abroad. It's something I really wish.

Any ideas to go abroad? Find a job? A school?

Please help me. :-D
Hey, Philly!

How about spending a summer in Quebec? You could practice your English while still feeling comfortable using French! Canada would be a wonderful place to visit in the summer! (You could even find time to visit Philadelphia during your stay in Canada!)

Cheers,
Amigo

Not Every Tree can Stand Thirst
But the Cactus Did it.

Not Every Animal can Represent a Nation
But the Lion Did it.

Not Every Flower Can Represent Love
But Roses Did it.

Not Every Monkey Can Read mails
But You Did it !!!!! Congrats!!

I just had to put it here!!:lol::lol:

I just had to put it here!!:lol::lol:

It's okay, dont take offence guys, havent you all mutated (from monkeys' perespective) or evolved (from humans' perespective) from them.:lol:

Hey, Philly!

How about spending a summer in Quebec? You could practice your English while still feeling comfortable using French! Canada would be a wonderful place to visit in the summer! (You could even find time to visit Philadelphia during your stay in Canada!)

Cheers,
Amigo

You make me joking. :lol: You have got some good ideas. That's for sure.

Nevertheless, I have to find a job quickly and as I don't know no one over there, how can I do? That would be getting harder and harder there. :-|

I will visit Philadelphia later. :cool:

Regards
Philadelphia

You make me joking. :lol: You have got some good ideas. That's for sure.

Nevertheless, I have to find a job quickly and as I don't know no one over there, how can I do? That would be getting harder and harder there. :-|

I will visit Philadelphia later. :cool:

Regards
Philadelphia
Hey, Phil!

It's not as hard as you might think! The east coast of Canada is full of French speaking people. Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island all have large French speaking populations. The tourist industry in those provinces hires many students for the summer months. If you looked into job openings in the hospitality fields I bet you could find something that would meet your needs! Give it a shot! What do you have to lose just by trying?

Cheers,
Amigo

Hey, Phil!

It's not as hard as you might think! The east coast of Canada is full of French speaking people. Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island all have large French speaking populations. The tourist industry in those provinces hires many students for the summer months. If you looked into job openings in the hospitality fields I bet you could find something that would meet your needs! Give it a shot! What do you have to lose just by trying?

Cheers,
Amigo

A thing to say: You are right! I'm going to try. :)

Thanks Amigo, you are really an amigo. :lol:

Regards
Vincent

Hey, Amigo!

What about Saskatchewan? I`d like to live there, especially if there are rains falling during summer as I `ve heard.:-D

Last edited:
Hey, Amigo!

What about Saskatchewan? I`d like to live there, especially if there are rains falling during summer as I `ve heard.:-D
Teia,
I truly love visiting all parts of Canada! It is a beautiful country and the people are amazingly friendly and helpful to tourists! I've never had the pleasure of visiting Saskatchewan but I guarantee you that it is on my list of places I want to visit!

I also want to visit Romania and Croatia someday soon! I bet they are beautiful countries! What are the favorite food items among Romanians?

Cheers,
Amigo

Amigo means friend, buddy.

Amigo is a Spanish word.
Thanks, 'Phil'!

P., amigo does mean friend! Because there are 4 people in my family, my online name is Amigos4...the 4 amigos!

Now, tell us all why your online name is 'Proof.beh'! (Actually, I kind of like calling you 'P'! :))

A thing to say: You are right! I'm going to try. :)

Thanks Amigo, you are really an amigo. :lol:

Regards
Vincent
Thanks for the 'official forum thanks', Phil! ;-)

Now I'm doing something to go over there. :lol:
Come see me in the Arizona desert, Phil! You will love it here! Be sure to bring your sunscreen to keep your face from getting sunburned! :oops:

Cheers,
Amigo

Come see me in the Arizona desert, Phil! You will love it here! Be sure to bring your sunscreen to keep your face from getting sunburned! :oops:

Cheers,
Amigo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm from the south of France, don't forget it! :cool:

How well that would be! Don't tell me that, otherwise, I'm really going to get over there. A little surprise from France. Hey a French guy, who are you? I'm Phil you're amigo. :-D

Always keep smiling
Phil

How well that would be! Don't tell me that, otherwise, I'm really going to get over there. A little surprise from France. Hey a French guy, who are you? I'm Phil you're amigo. :-D

Always keep smiling
Phil

Phil,

When you arrive in Arizona we'll drive the natives crazy!

I can hear it now: "Well, hello, Everyone! I'd like you to meet 'Frenchy', my dear friend from Toulouse! His friends call him 'Philadelphia' but he'd really like to spend the summer in 'Montreal'! His mother calls him 'Victor' but he likes to be called 'Phil' by his friends in the forum! He doesn't need to use any sunscreen because he's from southern France where it's sunny all the time!"

Good lord, Phil! My friends might just put us BOTH on a plane and send us back to Bordeaux! :up::lol:

Keep it in your sneaker, amigo! ;-)

Phil, the only thing that is 'south of France' is Spain! Maybe you should be learning Spanish instead of English!!!! ;-)

Thanks, 'Phil'!

P., amigo does mean friend! Because there are 4 people in my family, my online name is Amigos4...the 4 amigos!

Now, tell us all why your online name is 'Proof.beh'! (Actually, I kind of like calling you 'P'! :))

Hi Amigo, I thought you took your name from the movie "Three Amigos" that's why Amigo4.

If it is because of family, then it should be Amigos1, being the head of the family.:lol:

Hi Amigo, I thought you took your name from the movie "Three Amigos" that's why Amigo4.

If it is because of family, then it should be Amigos1, being the head of the family.:lol:
Thanks for the promotion, Nain.... but you surely realize that the husband can never really be number 1!!!! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back