International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simo,is it the exceptionally pretty girl smack in the middle?
or the second from the left(who is even prettier)

Simo,is it the exceptionally pretty girl smack in the middle?
or the second from the left(who is even prettier)

She's the 2nd from left in pict #5

I'm here now and looking for the girl who has been introduced by Sim, but I don't know what the damn #5 means!! :-D Because my tactics are very old-fashioned and useless in such a love-based case that affected on me deeply rather than gets me to be active on.:-x I'm an indolent detective not as the same as Poirot energetic!

Please (I'm begging you) tell us who the hell is she??? This is the last warning I got! Otherwise I have to call Shal and talk her into this case for more information that will lead to the result (That I'm not sure she can act it out because men are men not women)!

Cheers.
P

I'm here now and looking for the girl who has been introduced by Sim, but I don't know what the damn #5 means!! :-D Because my tactics are very old-fashioned and useless in such a love-based case that affected on me deeply rather than gets me to be active on.:-x I'm an indolent detective not as the same as Poirot energetic!

Please (I'm begging you) tell us who the hell is she??? This is the last warning I got! Otherwise I have to call Shal and talk her into this case for more information that will lead to the result (That I'm not sure she can act it out because men are men not women)!

Cheers.
P

Hold your water, P! Take a look at pic #5 at 3c for Ever. Simosito's friend is the young lady who is second from the left! :up:

A

I've checked it on the dictionary, I knew the meaning but I wanted to be sure.
I know too that "gal" means "girl"

well, if he don't lives in Holland (or Netherland, it's the same) he shouldn't use this kind of words, because the girl in the photo was 13 (now she's 14).
If he uses that kind of words he would look like a paedophile. And that is nor good nor legal...
Relax, Simosito! I meant no disrespect to the girl in the picture. My reference to 'sultry' was synonymous with the word 'provocative'. The young lady is posing as a Hollywood starlet would pose. The 'starlet' is attempting to provoke a response from the viewer, otherwise she would just stand there and smile at the camera! All of the kids in the picture look terrific! Your choice of friends is exceptional!

Amigo

Relax, Simosito! I meant no disrespect to the girl in the picture. My reference to 'sultry' was synonymous with the word 'provocative'. The young lady is posing as a Hollywood starlet would pose. The 'starlet' is attempting to provoke a response from the viewer, otherwise she would just stand there and smile at the camera! All of the kids in the picture look terrific! Your choice of friends is exceptional!

Amigo

I agree! Amigo is a good man and be sure your girl has not been insulted ever because at least I can't tolerate someone is trying to destroy people's face among the others! In every religion it's prohibitted that people stand up against each other for things connected to personal tastes like choosing a girl for the love!

So take it easy!

P

What a good choice!

Congratulation!

Have a fun with your lady.

P

Simo, she is pretty!! Good choice!! :up::)

Detective P, you were supposed to inform me when there are some detective work going on. Why was I not informed of this???:?:

:up: Great Sim

But you said you had interest, so now (?). Did you take your interest to its logical conclusion.:)

:up: Great Sim

But you said you had interest, so now (?). Did you take your interest to its logical conclusion.:)
Good question, Nain! Yeah, Sim, did you?

Good question, Nain! Yeah, Sim, did you?

This 'investigation' is proving to be more fun than watching an Italian soap opera on TV! :)

Detective P, you were supposed to inform me when there are some detective work going on. Why was I not informed of this???:?:

Cheers.
P

P :up:

You called for my help only when you couldn't resolve it. You were supposed to inform me at the start of the investigation. Alright, you are forgiven.

Say, detective P, were you able to find out which girl #2 from left in photo #5 that Simo was referring to? Isn't she cute?

You called for my help only when you couldn't resolve it. You were supposed to inform me at the start of the investigation. Alright, you are forgiven.

Say, detective P, were you able to find out which girl #2 from left in photo #5 that Simo was referring to? Isn't she cute?

I'm a wise detective which have been so since I got the wisdom tooth and I really can act everything out as well as figuring out what the best or worse is! So If you need to get any information of what kind of people in photo #5 are cute, I got to say it is only the choice of Sim who was playing with a professional detective as smart as Poirot a damn game, unless you have something else in your mind that is reconciled by indian standards!

Last edited:
I'm a wise detective, which has been so since I got the wisdom tooth and I really can act everything out as well as figuring out what the best or worse is!
So If you need to get any information of what kind of people in photo #5 are cute, I got to say it is only the choice of Sim who was playing with a professional detective as smart as Poirot a damn game, unless you have something else in your mind that is reconciled by Indian standards!

Indian Standards?? I go by the "Girl power and girl intelligence" standard!! BTW, this case is closed.:up:

Seriously P, did you atleast get to open the link and see the photo??

Why not?

You can have it from here!

Cheers,
P

I already SAW it. You mentioned somewhere that you were not able to open it, that's why.

So, let's still wait for Simo to answer our question. And by the way, Sim, if your heart-throb ever happended to visit this site and see the pics and the comments, you are dead meat!!

I already SAW it. You mentioned somewhere that you were not able to open it, that's why. (I'm wise but not regular and my memory really isn't as yours!!!! Where did I mention it?)

So, let's still wait for Simo to answer our question. And by the way, Sim, if your heart-throb ever happended to visit this site and see the pics and the comments, you are dead meat!!

Sim, just call her and say: I love you baby and just hang in there when she is not at close hand!

Cheers,
P
(Gotta go out. See you)

Sim, just call her and say: 'I love you baby'... P., what a great romantic way to impress a girl!!!! :roll: Did you use that pick-up line often when you were trying to impress the ladies??? ;-)

Has anyone seen Heidita lately? She's been offline for several days! Maybe she and her hubby have left Madrid for a romantic rendezvous in Barcelona!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back