International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on!! It was Hilarious!!

I burst out laughing on reading this.

Well, Generally it was hilarious, a thing that makes you smile always consider it as hilarious though :-D

Hello Bunjamin!! Welcome to the cafe!!!

Totally agree with you on that!:up:

Hello Bunjamin!! Welcome to the cafe!!!

Totally agree with you on that!:up:

Hello there shalstudent, thanks for your hospitality :)
How are you today ? It seems to be a quiet day around the forum, I think the only way to make this thread effluent is by posting some hilarious texts like the once that are posted previously by our forum members, indeed i enjoyed and i kept laughing all of the time on some jokes that our members used to post them in here :)
The weekend is already in our next-doors, any plans ?

Hello there shalstudent, thanks for your hospitality :)
How are you today ? It seems to be a quiet day around the forum, I think the only way to make this thread effluent is by posting some hilarious texts like the once that are posted previously by our forum members, indeed i enjoyed and i kept laughing all of the time on some jokes that our members used to post them in here :)
The weekend is already in our next-doors, any plans ?

Am fine, Bunjamin. Thanks!

Most of the people either come late at night or in the morning. Time changes in different locations makes it difficult for all the people to be in the forum at one time. :-:)-(

This thread can be used to discuss any thing under the sky!!

No plans for the weekend as such. Have to attend office this Saturday!:-(

What's the time in your location, Bunjamin??

Am fine, Bunjamin. Thanks!

Most of the people either come late at night or in the morning. Time changes in different locations makes it difficult for all the people to be in the forum at one time. :-:)-(

This thread can be used to discuss any thing under the sky!!

No plans for the weekend as such. Have to attend office this Saturday!:-(

What's the time in your location, Bunjamin??

Hah, Attending to office during the weekend for me is just an awkwardness :) hehe. But anyhow, work is a worship and no matter what day is it, weekend or vacation, you just keep working for a better future. :-D

According to your question above, The current time in my country is 1:53pm Thursday. I am from Macedonia as for your informations (Already written the Location in my user information bar)

Hmmm, which means, the time difference is 4 hours. Its 6 pm here in India now!!

No, I don't work during vacations or weekends, if I could help it!!!
For me, work is different , enjoyment is different!!

Sorry, I've been away for a while...

And I'll be away from Monday next (28 April 2008).
Our school wants us to visit Toscana (it is in Italy, it's the region whose "capital" is called Firenze ) so I'm going to be on a bus till Friday.

what did I miss guys?

Sorry, I've been away for a while...

And I'll be away from Monday next (28 April 2008).
Our school wants us to visit Toscana (it is in Italy, it's the region whose "capital" is called Firenze ) so I'm going to be on a bus till Friday.

what did I miss guys?

Hello, Simo. Hope you are doing extremely fine now that your cold and flu have disappeared!! How were your test papers??

For one week?? Going on a trip?? Lucky you!! Maybe I should remind my bosses here that they have to take us for a trip now!!

You haven't missed much. The forum has been deserted for the past one week. We have shared lots of jokes and Heidi is not in to fight with detective P, so it seems to be quiet here.

Well, enjoy your trip and see you once you return and do let us know your experience. Meanwhile, let me go and fight with my boss for the trip.:-D

Hello, Simo. Hope you are doing extremely fine now that your cold and flu have disappeared!! How were your test papers??

For one week?? Going on a trip?? Lucky you!! Maybe I should remind my bosses here that they have to take us for a trip now!!

You haven't missed much. The forum has been deserted for the past one week. We have shared lots of jokes and Heidi is not in to fight with detective P, so it seems to be quiet here.

Well, enjoy your trip and see you once you return and do let us know your experience. Meanwhile, let me go and fight with my boss for the trip.:-D

Yes, my flu is gone.
But I'm not that lucky: me and my class-mates are travelling on a bus and walk a lot with our not beloved teachers (three days like that, from Monday), and maybe one of the teachers will smoke every 5 minutes (she does) and this isn't good for mi asthma (have I misspelled it?)...

And yesterday I discovered that I've lost all my photos (trubles with Linux & Windows, why didn't I print 'em? WHY?)...
Maybe I have a copy on my old pc, but I can't remember if I have erased everything before give it away to the woman who clean our house.

Alas, poor me!

Yes, my flu is gone.
But I'm not that lucky: me and my class-mates are travelling on a bus and walk a lot with our not beloved teachers (three days like that, from Monday), and maybe one of the teachers will smoke every 5 minutes (she does) and this isn't good for mi asthma (have I misspelled it?)... Asthma is spelled correctly! I am an asthmatic, also!

And yesterday I discovered that I've lost all my photos (trubles with Linux & Windows, why didn't I print 'em? WHY?)...
Maybe I have a copy on my old pc, but I can't remember if I have erased everything before give it away to the woman who clean our house.

Alas, poor me!

Alas, poor Simosito! I will gladly take your place on the trip to Tuscany! Florence is one of my all-time favorite cities! What pictures have you lost?

Cheers,
Amigo

Alas, poor Simosito! I will gladly take your place on the trip to Tuscany! Florence is one of my all-time favorite cities! What pictures have you lost?

Cheers,
Amigo

I've lost photos of my ClubMed vacation (one of them was the only photo where I look[ed] good), my French vacation (with all my old school-mates, but 15 of them (photos) are on the web ( 3c for Ever ) ) and all the photos of Ortisei (Italy, SudTirol (aka Trentino Alto Adige)
Fortunately (did I misspelled it?) on my granny's pc there are a few photo of my ex school-mates

But I'm quite happy anyway because I've installed Ubuntu Linux 8.04 almost without any truble...

Hi,Simosito
so nice to see that you are still alive and kicking
I would gladly go to Florence in your place and .... go shopping there.
I loved the Murphy and Nye store there (and of course all the churches and you definitely have to have a look at David)
I stuffed myself with panini from that gorgeous sweetshop right across the Dome is.Hopefully your not so wonderful teachers made reservations fior the Uffici-we had to queue up for four hours.
By the time we had gotten in I only wanted to leave and crawl back into bed.

Hi,Simosito
so nice to see that you are still alive and kicking
I would gladly go to Florence in your place and .... go shopping there.

Now I'll tell you a funny thing...
We won't visit Florence

Yes, my flu is gone.
But I'm not that lucky: me and my class-mates are travelling on a bus and walk a lot with our not beloved teachers (three days like that, from Monday), and maybe one of the teachers will smoke every 5 minutes (she does) and this isn't good for mi asthma (have I misspelled it?)... Asthma is spelled correctly! I am an asthmatic, also! Me too!

Sim, how are you then? If you are losing flu, so I just have an idea that will make you very happy by taking a hold on your rest of sickness to not be increased: just have an incense or at least if you hate being in that situation, under the heavy fume, just got a cup of tea containing an incense pill in! That will be the best way for complete getting rid of flu!

Cheers,
P

15 of them (photos) are on the web ( 3c for Ever )
Simosito, is that your curly hair in photos 6 & 8???

Why are your friends so serious in all of the pics? Didn't any of you have a fun time in France?

Amigo

Simosito, is that your curly hair in photos 6 & 8???

Why are your friends so serious in all of the pics? Didn't any of you have a fun time in France?

Amigo

I think she is the girl with a dark brown hair. She looks like arab girls.:roll:

Hi Simsito, pls clarify whether you are girl or a boy and also could you please mark yourself in the photographs or let us know -- which number photo and what number from left to right, etc.

Are you the one with glasses (boy)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back