International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
;-)Hi,

I missed all of you.

I just want to say hi to you because I will be busy the next three weeks so,I will not be able to be online in this forum.:-:)-(

That's all!

Best Wishes,

Dally!:oops::oops:

;-)Hi,

I missed all of you.

I just want to say hi to you because I will be busy the next three weeks so,I will not be able to be online in this forum.:-:)-(

That's all!

Best Wishes,

Dally!:oops::oops:

Hi, Dally! Have a great 3 weeks! We'll see you when you return!

Amigo

The following YouTube video is a painter's tribute to a common American hero. If you'd like to watch an amazing performance by an artist, check out http://www.youtube.com/v/QZFkZiwMLZ4

If you are at work, adjust your volume now!

Enjoy!

Amigo

oh oh oh:multi:
I watched this painter before on TV show
he is the one who paints while the music is playing, right?
he's so talented:-D
he draws with his both hands!!

oh oh oh:multi:
I watched this painter before on TV show
he is the one who paints while the music is playing, right?
he's so talented:-D
he draws with his both hands!!

What's the word for the people who work with both hands -- ambidextrous.

Even I can paint with both hands.......though right hand paining is bad and left hand is worse.:lol:

What's the word for the people who work with both hands -- ambidextrous.

Even I can paint with both hands.......though right hand paining is bad and left hand is worse.:lol:

If you think he is good, you should see me paint with both feet!!! I am ambitoestrous!! And, yes, I also paint with the music playing in the background!! Some of my best work hangs in the famous 'Delhi Museum of Toe Art!' :cool: Perhaps you have seen it on display?

Amigo

ambidextrous & ambitoestrous, what long words ><
well,
i don't draw with my feet but i sometimes pick up things with my feet:lol:

Oh yes, Blue Bird, because now you have mentioned, I too have realized that I walk using both my feet, so I too am ambitoestrous!!!

What would we call someone who used all hands and feet for walking??

What would we call someone who used all hands and feet for walking??

a quadruped ?
Nain,where have you been?
Comments like yours on the current state of adult aducation are precious and hard to come by

I'd still take them on,you know ,since 17-year-olds are quite a challenge

Yesterday one of the Chosen Ones (my least interested student that is) kindly informed me he'd fathered a child,giving me one of those full-of-himself looks,daring me to give him a piece of my mind
which (I'm not proud of myself here) made me say "I do hope you didn't pass on your brain to that poor imp"
Now I've got another parent-teacher thing coming up

a quadruped ?
Nain,where have you been?
Comments like yours on the current state of adult aducation are precious and hard to come by

I'd still take them on,you know ,since 17-year-olds are quite a challenge

Yesterday one of the Chosen Ones (my least interested student that is) kindly informed me he'd fathered a child,giving me one of those full-of-himself looks,daring me to give him a piece of my mind
which (I'm not proud of myself here) made me say "I do hope you didn't pass on your brain to that poor imp"
Now I've got another parent-teacher thing coming up
That's our Bea!!! So tactful and always knows the correct thing to say! :up: Just pray that the poor imp isn't named after you! :)

ambidextrous & ambitoestrous, what long words ><
well,
i don't draw with my feet but i sometimes pick up things with my feet:lol:
Picking things up with your toes qualifies you as 'ambichimppickupous'! :)

Amigos seems to be have been bitten by the same bug which bit Stuart earliar.

Please get it checked, Amigos, before it spreads like a wild fire in the forum as it seems to be contagious.:lol:

Hi to Cofe and to everybody!

I got a busy week which didn't give me free rein with the new discovers that must be done around some chaos that was presumably going to happen!

But It seems, now, here is at the complete rest and it's partly at equilibrium so that I hope to be effective for having a hold on everything stupid from S.*.*.T. as a counter troublemaker!:-D

Cheers,
P

Re: I'm always stylish lovely bird

I love hearing jokes about drunk people.
:loling::loling::loling::loling:

I wonder if "A __________ walked into a bar...." jokes are popular outside the US? Some of them rely on a certain style pronunciation and a knowledge of pop culture. For example:

A horse walked into a bar. The bartender asked him, "Why the long face?"

A dog limped into a bar and said "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Two men walked into a bar. The third one ducked.

A skeleton walked into a bar and ordered a beer....and a mop.

A sandwich walked into a bar. The bartender said, "Sorry, we don't serve food."

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One said, "I think I've lost an electron." The other asked "Are you sure?" The first replied, "Yes, I'm positive."

Hello Guys!!! Am back!!
Nothing seemed to be happening here!! Why so much peace and quiet?? :)

Nain and Amigos seems have been struck by a lightning that they are talking about "toes and feet" definition!!!

Hello Guys!!! Am back!!

Nain and Amigos seems have been struck by a lightning that they are talking about "toes and feet" definition!!!

I think it's the global warming which has taken its toll on everyone here and has quitened everyone down.

Hello Guys!!! Am back!!

Hey, Shal! We had a 'toes' and 'feet' competition while you were gone! Nain has the prettiest feet and Amigo has the curliest toes! :)

Let's wake the people up!!

Be specific on requirements!!!

A woman goes to Italy to attend a 2-week, company training session.
Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.
The wife answers : "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring foryou?"
The husband laughs and says: "An Italian girl !!!"
The woman kept quiet and left.
Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks: "So, honey, how was the trip?"
"Very good, thank you." "And, what happened to my present?"
"Which present?" She asked.
"The one I asked for - an Italian girl!!"
"Oh, that" she said
"Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for few months to see if it is a girl!!!"
Be specific on requirements!!!

An English professor wrote the following sentence:
"A woman without her man is nothing" and asked the students to punctuate it properly.

All the males in the class wrote:

"A woman, without her man, is nothing."

All the females in the class wrote:
" A woman: Without her, man is nothing."

Moral: PUNCTUATION is powerful.

Amigo dear, this is for you!! Be careful the next time you refuse to go shopping with your wife!!

WOMEN'S REVENGE

"Cash, cheque or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.
"No," she replied, " but my husband refused to come shopping with me,and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back