International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke of the day:

A man was sitting reading his paper when his wife hit him round the head with a frying pan.

"What was that for?" the man asked.

The wife replied "That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your pants
pocket".
The man said "When I was at the races last week, Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on"
The wife apologized and went on with the housework.

Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious.
Upon re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit again.

"Your horse called up"

Amigo, dear, be careful with this flirting of yours!!!!!:lol::lol:

(I have borrowed this from our friend rmsh16, who will hopefully join us on this page!!;-))

Joke of the day:

A man was sitting reading his paper when his wife hit him round the head with a frying pan.

"What was that for?" the man asked.
The wife replied "That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your pants
pocket".
The man said "When I was at the races last week, Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on"
The wife apologized and went on with the housework.

Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious.
Upon re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit again.

"Your horse called up"

(I have borrowed this from our friend rmsh16, who will hopefully join us on this page!!;-))

This is not as funny as mine! Just read the following:

An ant got married with an elephant!

After a day, the ant just completely vanished and elephant was strongly sad for missing his wife!

After a couple of years the ant was seen when in the elephant's head was kissing his partner Mr. elephant!!:-D:-D

This is not as funny as mine! Just read the following:

An ant got married with an elephant!

After a day, the ant just completely vanished and elephant was strongly sad for missing his wife!

After a couple of years the ant was seen when in the elephant's head was kissing his partner Mr. elephant!!:-D:-D

:roll:

Joke of the day:

Good Joke, Heidi!!! :lol::lol:

Don't forget everything is at my hands unless it's connected to Shal :)shock:)!

Cheers,
P
Thanks, Detective, P!!! I am honoured!!

By the way, where is the owner of this cafe?? He has disappeared with the detective.
So what do we discuss today?

Good Joke, Heidi!!! :lol::lol:

Thanks, Detective, P!!! I am honoured!!

By the way, where is the owner of this cafe?? He has disappeared with the detective.
So what do we discuss today?

Discussing about untruthful men when they cheat and leave us is a good topic. What do you think?

Discussing about untruthful men when they cheat and leave us is a good topic. What do you think?

I think they should be whipped in public.

I think they should be whipped in public.

hehehehehe If I can do it by myself, I'll whip 99% of men in this world. I'm afraid that I'll whip Nain as well.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehehehehe If I can do it by myself, I'll whip 99% of men in this world. I'm afraid that I'll whip Nain as well.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What!! A:lilangel: like me. I am shocked:roll:!!

Well said , Heidi!! I agree with you completely.
DT, did you manage to whip Nain?

Well said , Heidi!! I couldn't agree with you more.

Where is my friend Amigos......the Amozonians have taken over. HELP!!

Well said , Heidi!! I agree with you completely.

I managed to wipe him. Look at my lash. Don't think that it's painful enough?

stickers_663379ded257311c976601abb5.gif

:lol::lol:
Now, who will start?

Nain don't say help. You will scream a lot and your friends for sure are sleeping.:lol::lol:

Yes, Nain! Stop screaming!! It isn't so painful!!

Any more guys in queue??

DT whipping with roses!! Is this real or am I fantasizing!!:lol:

Ok, let's forget all this violence and talk about son-in-laws!!!

I hope our friend rms will finally come along to the café...

An old woman had 3 married daughters. One day she decided to test her Sons-in-law.

One day she was walking along a lakeshore with the first son-in-law. Purposefully, she fell down in the lake and started yelling for help.
The first son-in-law jumped into the water and dragged her out into the shore.

The next day he found a brand new E Class Mercedes in his door steps with the wordings "Thank you!!!-Your Mother-in-law who loves you very much!!!"

Another day she was walking along a lakeshore with the second son-in-law. Purposefully, she fell down in the lake and started yelling for help.
The second son-in-law jumped into the water and dragged her out into the shore.

The next day he found a brand new E Class Mercedes in his door steps with the wordings "Thank you!!!-Your Mother-in-law who loves you very much!!!"

The third time she was walking with the third son-in-law and she repeated the same. But that guy didn't respond to her cries for help and didn't move a single step to save her.

The poor old lady who wanted to test her sons-in-law drowned and died.

The next day he found a brand new Rolls-Royce in his doorsteps with the following wordings ...
. ."Thank you very much! Your Father-in-law! !!"

Devil Tear, I like ur whip.
It is so stylish with all roses :p
Anyway, i have a simple joke here ^__^

A very drunk man comes out of the bar and sees another very drunk man.
He looks up in the sky and says, "Is that the sun or the moon?"
The other drunk man answers, "I don't know. I'm a stranger here myself." :lol::lol:

I'm always stylish lovely bird

Devil Tear, I like ur whip.
It is so stylish with all roses :p
Anyway, i have a simple joke here ^__^

A very drunk man comes out of the bar and sees another very drunk man.
He looks up in the sky and says, "Is that the sun or the moon?"
The other drunk man answers, "I don't know. I'm a stranger here myself." :lol::lol:

I love hearing jokes about drunk people.
:loling::loling::loling::loling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back