International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Just coming in the cafe)
"There seems to be a war going on. "

(getting sitted and signaling to the waiter)
"One cappucino please!"

(Just coming in the cafe)
"There seems to be a war going on. "

(getting sitted and signaling to the waiter)
"One cappucino please!"

Hey, Blouen! This is your first visit to the Cafe! The cappuccino is on my tab, friend! How are things in your part of the world? I still can't believe that you never had an opportunity to peek into Imelda Marcos's shoe closet!!!!

We have a lot of fun in the Cafe! Unfortunately, we can't seem to get Heidita to check her weapons at the door when she comes in for a visit! So, keep your head down when the fur begins to fly! :)

Tell us, my friend, what have you enjoyed most about the threads you have been visiting in the forum? :)

Your cappuccino is on the way!

It seems the easiest and most efficient way to 'punish' your husband/wife/boyfriend etc. is to keep your knees together! I love it when you hit the bull's eye,Amigps4! Still,this thread is not rated,not even PG!

How do you exact retribution on your jewel, Heidita??? :cool:

I'll leave this one to Heidita to explain in great detail to you,Amigos4.
Could you get me a cup of tea with just a drop of milk,dear?

I'll leave this one to Heidita to explain in great detail to you,Amigos4.
Could you get me a cup of tea with just a drop of milk,dear?

For you, Bea, I'll even milk the cow myself! ;-)

How are things in your part of the world? Are you ready for a wild weekend?

How are things in your part of the world? Are you ready for a wild weekend?

A wild Friday morning before that, alas
and then a wild weekend in bed ( all by myself ,since the flu came back with a vengeance)
What about you , whose hearts are you going to break this weekend,Amigos?
(can't you,just for once,leave well alone - one does get jealous,you know, although one didn't realize one still had it in oneself)

Last edited:
Thanks pal!! I was looking for people to chat with around here. I was quite bored at home today, that's why I'm here in the Cafe. I want to find some action, and I think I'm going to find a lot with Heidita around.
I think I just need to tag along your side to be safe.:)

A wild Friday morning before that, alas
and then a wild weekend in bed ( all by myself ,since the flu came back with a vengeance)
What about you , whose hearts are you going to break this weekend,Amigos?
(can't you,just for once,leave well alone - one does get jealous,you know, although one didn't realize one still had it in oneself)
Oh, I think things are getting serious in here.

I feel the room is getting hot. I think the airconditioner wasn't set right.

Bea, shal, Dally (where are you!!??), we must stick together and keep the front line.

--Right said, Heidi!! I am with you. You stand in the front and I will be at the back. Either ways, we ladies will lead the way!!

What shall be their punishment...:roll::cool:

This will be the question of the day:

--The punishment: Let's make all the guys sit together in a room without any TV, alcoholic drinks and without computer. Can you imagine the guys sitting together in a room and chatting , like us girls??? That would be their greatest punishment!!

It seems the easiest and most efficient way to 'punish' your husband/wife/boyfriend etc. is to keep your knees together! ;-)

-- Amigo, trust me, there are worse punishments that we girls can give. Want to know more in detail??

Oh, I think things are getting serious in here.

I feel the room is getting hot. I think the airconditioner wasn't set right.

Sit tight, Blouen. This keeps happening here. Shall I give you a private cabin for yourself?

hahaha. Shal, if you get all the guys sitting in a room with no nothing, they be talking about you gals!!!

Welcome to the Cafe blouen. It's so strange that you are late. You used to be the first one in most friends's threads. Any way I have a cup of tea for you. Hope you like it.

tea-2.jpg

shalstudent
I love your punishment. Yes they deserve. I also prefer to forbid them seeing girls or staring at them. Additional, I'll keep my knee. What do you think amigos4?

That saying "the meek will inherit the earth".........now makes me wonder who did they mean by "meek" -- guys or these 'meek' firebrand, ready-to-pounce girls.

I say, Amigos, surrender and let's enjoy with them over us.;-)

That saying "the meek will inherit the earth".........now makes me wonder who did they mean by "meek" -- guys or these 'meek' firebrand, ready-to-pounce girls.

I say, Amigos, surrender and let's enjoy with them over us.;-)

I wish you suggested that we surrender hours ago, Nain! I have super-glued my knees together!!! Now what do I do??? :shock:

shalstudent;283361 -- [B said:
Amigo, trust me, there are worse punishments that we girls can give. Want to know more in detail?? Yes, Shal! Tell me more! ;-)[/B]
A

I wish you suggested that we surrender hours ago, Nain! I have super-glued my knees together!!! Now what do I do??? :shock:

Who was suppose to keep the knees together. :-?

Who was supposed to keep the knees together. :-?
MEN!:roll::roll:

THEY NEVER EVER PAY ATTENTION!!!:shock::roll:

Hi Folks!

Everything is okay?

I'm here to protect you from anything dreadful like the punishment that someone wanted to give! If you like to see what kind of punishment I'll give you, just ask me in the first place, and then hope to be away of that!

Boys have a little creepy punishable tactics to give girls!:-D:splat:

P.s. I've seen many of those movies that are still well-known because of their severe tactics of getting a full punishment as intense as girls' !

But I can't do it as long as I'm a detective for anything stupid from a guy who is coming into cofe and demands all your purses! :-D

Anyway just change the subject! So how are you today?
Where is our dancer? Long time no see!

Shal, so are you interested in bringing some good stuffs e.g. Indian tea to have a peppery fun with?

May I ask you a question? My dad once told me If you want to be enjoying of eating foods, just make a plan to have a trip to India! So why did he say so? By the way, he had many trips to there as he said they were very beautiful but not as good as China or Japan trip!

P

Hi Folks!

Everything is okay?

Nothing is OK, you were supposed to guard this place. I see you arm-wrestling the girls, reading poetries to all the ladies etc etc. What about this place. Amigo is paying you to guard this place. If you are tired and give up, you may give the responsibility to Heidi, Bea , Dally and myself...:lol::lol::lol::cool:

Anyway just change the subject! So how are you today?
Where is our dancer? Long time no see!

Which dancer? Belly-dancer DT or normal dancer-cum-protector Heidi??

Shal, so are you interested in bringing some good stuffs e.g. Indian tea to have a peppery fun with?
--Indian tea ready and at your service~!!

May I ask you a question? My dad once told me If you want to be enjoying of eating foods, just make a plan to have a trip to India! So why did he say so? By the way, he had many trips to there as he said they were very beautiful but not as good as China or Japan trip!

P

Hello P,

Its true!! Indians prepare and eat lots!! Its not only the quantity, its also the quality. India has a diversified culture and if you go from state-to-state, you get to eat and taste foods of different culture.

Most of the Indians prepare their food very spicy. You will find a wide variety of desserts and sweets, too!!! Inorder to experience it, you have to taste it!!

Hope all of you are able to visit India once!! And don't forget to contact me then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back