International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
she may have gone looking for gorillas in the Amazon Woods!

This man is a gem!!!

Today my nephew came to me and asked me to open the candy for him because his mother didn't open it for him.

It is quite simple work I know :oops::oops:

Nice things have no "measure", Dally. Very nice story.:-D

When was the last time you thanked a teacher for helping you? :?::)

There you are! very good question: I am thanked all the time ...as I am a WONDERFUL teacher!

I work in an MNC bank.
:shocked!:Jesus! Shal , in banking! Isn't that boring?:roll:

Is that Heidita's new hybrid car parked out front in the Employee of the Month parking space?

It is not, dear, I drive a "normal" car.;-)

It all depends on how you dish it out. :)

This man seems such a nice chap!

Well, let me see.....: What kindness did I perform today?

I didn't scream my head off at my husband!:angel:

Well, let me see.....: What kindness did I perform today?

I didn't scream my head off at my husband!:angel:

That, Heidi, is a kind thing you have done on yourself rather than on your husband......poor guy must be all foxed and worried as to what is wrong with his wife.:lol:

I will give you the in-depth details "you know where", if you want to know, that is.

of course I would like to know - you are my friend now,aren't you?

So even if I can't just drop by and have a cup of tea at your house or invite you over for a mean game of poker to my place (which at least has got the kitchen cabinets properly fixed now,but still looks like one giant construction site after having been hit by Emma) the least I'd like to know would be what you do all day long except be beautiful,charming,attentive,.....

So,please do tell me.

of course I would like to know - you are my friend now,aren't you?

So even if I can't just drop by and have a cup of tea at your house or invite you over for a mean game of poker to my place (which at least has got the kitchen cabinets properly fixed now,but still looks like one giant construction site after having been hit by Emma) the least I'd like to know would be what you do all day long except be beautiful,charming,attentive,.....

So,please do tell me.

The following is a public service announcement:

We have breaking news to report from the BBC! Dateline: Hyderabad!... Federal officials in India are investigating a major theft from a local bank in the city of Hyderabad! It is believed that an international ring of bank robbers, using online aliases, have methodically been removing large sums of cash from the bank over the course of the past 3 to 4 weeks! The alleged members of the group all have one-name aliases and have been frequenting the International Cafe at odd hours of the day! If you have information regarding this bold group, you are encouraged to call authorities at 1-800-LETS-TYPE! A reward is being offered!

The following is a public service announcement:

We have breaking news to report from the BBC! Dateline: Hyderabad!... Federal officials in India are investigating a major theft from a local bank in the city of Hyderabad! It is believed that an international ring of bank robbers, using online aliases, have methodically been removing large sums of cash from the bank over the course of the past 3 to 4 weeks! The alleged members of the group all have one-name aliases and have been frequenting the International Cafe at odd hours of the day! If you have information regarding this bold group, you are encouraged to call authorities at 1-800-LETS-TYPE! A reward is being offered!--Don't forget. You are the ring leader!!
!

Where is everyone today? Is there a concert that I missed???? :?:

Where is everyone today? Is there a concert that I missed???? :?:

Where are you today? I don't see a question or a case of kidnapping in the cofé to be afraid! However I'm searching the viruses yet to be sure that there is no threat concerning to this matter!

If anybody find a sign of affection in the cofé, just has to call me up to be presented in the there in couple of seconds! I'm on the discussion with officials to make the region secure anymore! Our customers need to be comfortable!

The library is already closed because of reconstruction!!!

Cheers,
Detective P!

Where are you today? I don't see a question or a case of kidnapping in the cofé to be afraid! However I'm searching the viruses yet to be sure that there is no threat concerning to this matter!

If anybody find a sign of affection in the cofé, just has to call me up to be presented in the there in couple of seconds! I'm on the discussion with officials to make the region secure anymore! Our customers need to be comfortable!

The library is already closed because of reconstruction!!!

Cheers,
Detective P!
Detective P,
It seems that you have everything under control! No viruses, no kidnappings, no library, and NO CUSTOMERS!!! Sheesh, I leave you alone for a couple of hours and look what happens??? :roll:

Maybe everyone is still out performing random acts of kindness! :up:

Today seems to be a good day!! I hope customers will start visiting the Cafe again!! And P, STOP SCARING AWAY ALL THE GIRLS with your arm-wrestling tactics!!

I wonder if they caught those bank robbers, yet! :)

I wonder if they caught those bank robbers, yet! :)

Catching the bank robbers is very easy. Just go to the bank's conference room, you will find all of them there making plans to rob.

No need to worry sick about whether or not the bank robbers have been caught. Detective P must be doing a good job trying to catch them (though most of the time, I only see him lifting up his sleeve and showing the ladies his arm muscles!!)

Do you guys want me to take the lead to catch them?

Do you guys want me to take the lead to catch them? You see what I mean, Nain?? Shal ALWAYS wants to be in the lead! I bet she never shared her toys with her little friends!

No! You wait here, Shal, and let the men go after the bad guys! :up:

Alrite, Boss!! But I will be ready, just in case!

No! You wait here, Shal, and let the men :roll:go after the bad guys! :up:

Alrite, Boss!! But I will be ready, just in case!

What do you mean, MEN??????:snipersm:

Shal and I , (where where you Bea!!!???), will be ready...more so than all the men on this board!! :up:

Shal and I , (where where you Bea!!!???), will be ready...more so than all the men on this board!! :up:

Ah! the young blood wants to take over from poor old Amigos.

Right you are,heidita. Sorry to have kept you waiting
where are your grenades,heidita -did you bring your steam iron as well ?

Ah! the young blood wants to take over from poor old Amigos.

Nain, can you believe what we are witnessing here? First we give them the vote and the next thing you know they want to be in charge!!! I vote that we keep all of the women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen... and let the MEN continue to play poker in the game room!! What say you, Nain? :lol:

Nain, can you believe what we are witnessing here? First we give them the vote and the next thing you know they want to be in charge!!! I vote that we keep all of the women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen... and let the MEN continue to play poker in the game room!! What say you, Nain? :lol:

I did say this before: THIS MAN HAS GONE CRAZY!!!

he has only just said that he has fallen in love with...Paris Hilton:shock: of all women!! He simply MUST be crazy.

Why barefoot?

Bea, shal, Dally (where are you!!??), we must stick together and keep the front line.

What shall be their punishment...:roll::cool:

This will be the question of the day:

When your husband /wife, boyfriend..... has done something wrong, how do you "punish" him/her? :lol:

I did say this before: THIS MAN HAS GONE CRAZY!!!

he has only just said that he has fallen in love with...Paris Hilton:shock: of all women!! He simply MUST be crazy. With a name like Paris Hilton, how can you go wrong? It sounds better than Maude Blinsky, doesn't it?

Why barefoot? Have you seen what it costs for a new pair of Jimmy Choos lately???

Bea, shal, Dally (where are you!!??), we must stick together and keep the front line. Because Shal always wants to be the leader, I've decided that we will play the 'backwards game' for awhile! Therefore, the front line is actually the back line!

What shall be their punishment...:roll::cool: I do love it when you get physical, Heidita! ;-)

This will be the question of the day:

When your husband /wife, boyfriend..... has done something wrong, how do you "punish" him/her? :lol:
It seems the easiest and most efficient way to 'punish' your husband/wife/boyfriend etc. is to keep your knees together! ;-)

How do you exact retribution on your jewel, Heidita??? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back