International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nain, in each post you will see the multi-quote icon ("+) that is located just to the right side of the 'Quote' icon.
* Click on the multi-quote icon and it will turn pink.
* Move your cursor to the message that you want to copy and press the multi-quote icon, again.
* Find another message and move your cursor... and then click the multi-quote icon.
* When you have captured all of the messages that you want to include in your new message, click the "Quote" icon. DO NOT CLICK THE QUICK REPLY icon.
*When you click the "Quote" icon all of your captured messages should appear.
* Type in your new message and Post!

Try it! Let's see if it works for you!

Cheers,
Amigo

Heidita!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing the secret to multi-quoting! You are a terrific teacher!

Cheers,
Amigo

Nain, in each post you will see the multi-quote icon ("+) that is located just to the right side of the 'Quote' icon.
* Click on the multi-quote icon and it will turn pink.
* Move your cursor to the message that you want to copy and press the multi-quote icon, again.
* Find another message and move your cursor... and then click the multi-quote icon.
* When you have captured all of the messages that you want to include in your new message, click the "Quote" icon. DO NOT CLICK THE QUICK REPLY icon.
*When you click the "Quote" icon all of your captured messages should appear.
* Type in your new message and Post!

Try it! Let's see if it works for you!

Cheers,
Amigo

Thanks Amigo. Looks like I have got the hang of it.

Hi, Nain! How come you are working today? Didn't you take the optional holiday?

I'm happy that you are with us!

Amigo

Hi, Nain! How come you are working today? Didn't you take the optional holiday?

I'm happy that you are with us!

Amigo

Hi Amigo

Optional holidays are selected optionally by the corporations you work.

Isnt it past your bedtime or is nobody to tuck you in:lol:.

Bea showed up only for a moment in the morning then left.

Good job, amigo and Nain on multy-quoting. :up:

I was just wondering....do you serve this coffee in this café??:shock::lol:

Meet the luwak (Paradoxus hermaphroditus) the animal responsible for kopi luwak. Luwak are related to the mongoose and are slightly larger than a household cat.

[COLOR=#5]
[COLOR=#5]Treat yourself to the worlds finest coffee with kopi luwak from Animalcoffee; the only source on the internet for authentic premium kopi luwak. Kopi luwak is a unique gourmet coffee that is processed in the stomach of a wild animal, after which it is hand collected from the floor of the Sumatran jungle.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Is it just me or are we all going crazy???:eek:nfire:
SIMOSITO, where are you??? :shocked!:This is cats' coffee all the way....rather shocking actually, especially the price!!:scramble:

Good job, amigo and Nain on multy-quoting. :up:

I was just wondering....do you serve this coffee in this café??:shock::lol:

Is it just me or are we all going crazy???:eek:nfire:
SIMOSITO, where are you??? :shocked!:This is cats' coffee all the way....rather shocking actually, especially the price!!:scramble:

I think everybody in this cofé is going to be mad about everything! I got truly a job in here:

To read the books you wanna take a look on them, we are required to hold a library in the back yard of cofé while your tea is preparing!

Have a fun with internation library!:-D

I think everybody in this cofé is going to be mad about everything! I got truly a job in here:

To read the books you wanna take a look on them, we are required to hold a library in the back yard of cofé while your tea is preparing!

Have a fun with internation library!:-D

Hey, it`s great having my cappuccino while reading or talking with other people in the library, Proof!

Great idea!

I'm here!
Sorry, I'm quite sleepy today.
I went to the doc.
I'll be okay in 3-4 days...

I'm here!
Sorry, I'm quite sleepy today.
I went to the doc.
I'll be okay in 3-4 days...

I think your disease wouldn't relate to a cup of tea that you took it from this Cofé!!

Rumors say that a bunch of viruses just came in the Cofé and wanted to be developed by the cups that we are taking from here form time to time! I think you got one in your stomach!:shock:

Do you think rumors are true?:-D

I think your disease wouldn't relate to a cup of tea that you took it from this Cofé!!

Rumors say that a bunch of viruses just came in the Cofé and wanted to be developed by the cups that we are taking from here form time to time! I think you got one in your stomach!:shock:

Do you think rumors are true?:-D

I can't believe a bunch of viruses snuck past the doorman, P! How could that happen? :?:

The library in the backyard is a collection of my private books...collected over several dozen years! Be sure you don't linger too long in the comic book section, P! :lol:

Well, Hello, Dally! It's so nice to have you back where you belong!!! :)

I can't believe a bunch of viruses snuck past the doorman, P! How could that happen? :?: I actually have heard that a virus can walk in on a doorman in a couple of seconds! Another possibility is this fact that perhaps your doorman was fallen asleep when they (family of viruses) broke into!:-D

The library in the backyard is a collection of my private books...collected over several dozen years! Be sure you don't linger too long in the comic book section, P! :lol: Of course I'm taking one that is published in 1798!!!! This is so private and very comic!:):cool:

P

P, you are such a scamp! I knew I had to keep a careful watch on you!!! From now on, your mother will have to accompany you on your visits to the library! :)

A

P, you are such a scamp! I knew I had to keep a careful watch on you!!! From now on, your mother will have to accompany you on your visits to the library! :) The International library is a new world to everything creepy that you have never seen!! Here we have many of books that are very scarce in the world! My mom says "I have no longer an accompanying with you, because I everytime just want to get a cup of tea, I was wondering why this line of clients is so busy, even though there is a threat by these outlandish viruses that make you to puke, such as the trouble now Sim is got!?" We need a scrutator doorman, and who has a mood to take this job in Internation Café?:?:

A

P

P,
I'm putting you in charge of hiring a new doorman! Please select an individual who will meet the high standards that we have set for all of our valued employees! By the way, tell your mother she is no longer welcome in the Cafe! If all she is going to do is complain about the slowness of getting her damn cup of tea, she can jolly well take her business to Starbucks! We may be slow...but we are affordable!!! :)

A

Hi Amigo,

Can you give me cup of coffee please!

Hi Amigo,

Can you give me cup of coffee please!

Hi Dally, dear, would you like to try the coffee I imported, of cat's sh......, shoot.;-)

Well, Hello, Dally! It's so nice to have you back where you belong!!! :)

Hi Amigo,

Can you give me a cup of coffee please!

Hi, Dally! Did you see message #272????

You look like you need more than just a cup of coffee! How about a nice slice of blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream?

How was your day at school? Did you learn a new English word that you can share with us?

Cheers,
Amigo

This is terrible....NOBODY is paying any attention to me.....:splat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back