International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
I'm back!
You were happy I wasn't here talking about cats weren't you?
I've read everything you wrote.
Alas, poor y'all. I'll have my revenge. I'll pour your blood on a cat's head...
(UAUAUAUA!!!! <= this is how a super-criminal laughts)

P.s.
I'm still ill
and I was trying to use my mobile as the mouse...

Simosito, did you get the Get Well card that I sent you??? It contained some cash so I hope you received it!!! :cool:

HI BEA, would you like to come to the swimming pool? I will be off now!

Just posted a note to Amigos...I mean, being a big hitter and all and not to know how to multy quote..... jejejejehe makes me laugh.

Well, if you are joining me let me know. I will wait for you.....

Still not feeling well? How come? Hope you consulted a good doctor!!
Hopefully, you didn't pick your mouse and say hello!!!!

I have not seen a dic yet.
I did agin the mobile thing!
Both the mouse and the cellphone are hill-shaped...

poor you but as long as you are able to make to the cafe there's still hope
so will you stay at home next week as well ?

I hope I'll be home.
I almost can't sleep due ti my temperature and the cough.
I can't have a bath nor a shower.
My arms and legs hurt.
Thus I'm quite stressed and I wouldn't be happy if I say "Shout the hell up!" to my teacher (it happens when I'm stressed)...

Just posted a note to Amigos...I mean, being a big hitter and all and not to know how to multy quote..... jejejejehe makes me laugh.Poor darling maybe we should drop by afterwards to just show him(no,Heidta,I was not talking about our tan :oops:...)

Well, if you are joining me let me know. I will wait for you.....

thank you for waiting for me
here I am rearing to go
I did try to get myself sorted out before I left home because I didn't want you to be too embarrassed because of the way my hair sticks out [on the cover of the mousse it says it's designed to eliminate frizz]

so shall we?

I hope I'll be home.
My arms and legs hurt.

poor you - hopefully you'll be better soon
what about a nice nap ?
Heidita and I will drop in on you later to see how you are doing.
Do you want us to bring along something special ?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I will begin the discussion by asking a general question for all to answer: Has spring arrived in your city or is ‘Old Man Winter’ still in charge of the thermostat in your home?

Hi Amigos4
Spring seems to have arrived in my city, but the weather is unstable still. There were some very warm and sunny days first, but then cold and windy days gained the upper hand. The weather is changing every other day.
KLPNO from Russia

Hi, everyone!

I am Amigo and I live in Tucson, Arizona, USA. I would like to learn more about you and your country.

(Because this is the first reply to this thread, I am going to take the liberty of breaking the 25 word limit!)

I will begin the discussion by asking a general question for all to answer: Has spring arrived in your city or is ‘Old Man Winter’ still in charge of the thermostat in your home?

Best wishes to all for many enjoyable visits to the International Café!

Cheers,
Amigo
Hi Amigo,

Just caught this thread thanks to a message from Heidita ( Thanks H ).

D'you know the song "April Showers"? ........................

Buggles :-(

Hi Amigos!

I am Teia from Europe, Romania. Very nice thread! I think I`ll have a cappuccino in our International cafe.:-D
It`s spring! A beautiful season after too many cold [ very cold], long winter days and nights.

Hi Amigos!

I am Teia from Europe, Romania. Very nice thread! I think I`ll have a cappuccino in our International cafe.:-D I have a problem with 'Our'! It's Amigo's and we are playing the roles in his cofe! But standing for a cup of tea takes a too long time to be prepared! Don't order such a big request:-D
It`s spring! A beautiful season after too many cold [ very cold], long winter days and nights.

P (as Amigo signs with an 'A', I'm fond of having such autograph by a 'P':cool:)

Hi, Teia! Welcome! Please take a seat at any table and we will bring your cappuccino right away! You are correct when you say this is OUR cafe! Don't listen to Proof because he is still bitter about not receiving his cup of Iranian tea promptly! ( Our delivery from Iran was delayed due to inclement weather! :) ) Proof will have to wait in line just like everyone else! No special treatment is given to men who delight in beating women in arm wrestling competitions! :)

How are things in Romania? Has spring arrived there, yet?

Enjoy your visit in the Cafe! We always have a fun time!

Cheers,
Amigo

P (as Amigo signs with an 'A', I'm fond of having such autograph by a 'P':cool:)

Hey, Proof, you can 'P' all you want! :) Just be sure to clean up after yourself! ;-)

Cheers,
A

Hi Amigos4
Spring seems to have arrived in my city, but the weather is unstable still. There were some very warm and sunny days first, but then cold and windy days gained the upper hand. The weather is changing every other day.
KLPNO from Russia

Hi, KLPNO! Welcome to the International Cafe!

When I think of winter... I think of Russia!!!!!! The weather reports from your beautiful country always make me shiver! :) I bet you will be overjoyed when spring finally arrives!

What do you do in Russia? Are you a student?

Enjoy your visit to our Cafe! We have many regular guests who like to have fun! There is never a dull moment!

Best wishes,
Amigo

I have not seen a dic yet.
I did agin the mobile thing!
Both the mouse and the cellphone are hill-shaped...

I hope I'll be home.
My arms and legs hurt.
Thus I'm quite stressed and I wouldn't be happy if I say "Shout the hell up!" to my teacher (it happens when I'm stressed)...

Simosito, I'm sorry that you are still not feeling well! What are the young women of Roma going to do while you are incapacitated??? ;-) They might actually get some serious studying done while you are away!

I bet your teachers really appreciate it when you are stressed! Telling them to 'shut the hell up' is a wonderful way to obtain the highest grade in your class! :lol: They, undoubtedly, eagerly await your return to the classroom!

Get well soon, my friend!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dally, how are you today? The weather is beautiful today. Yesterday, BEA and I went for a swim. Mind you, she swims MUUUUUUUCH worse than me,:lol: but I will teach her , like Shal and probably my good friend Proof (as long as he gives up this silly business with the Barcelona, jeje, yesterday another draw...:up:)
but then cold and windy days gained the upper hand. The weather is changing every other day.
KLPNO from Russia

A friend from Russia!! I do know Russia, Hurra!! We are really going International here!! A warm welcome from Spain too!;-)

Just caught this thread thanks to a message from Heidita ( Thanks H ).:oops::oops:(Don't tell, tell...:lol:)

D'you know the song "April Showers"? :lol::lol:........................

Buggles a his best, as usual.;-) Welcome to the wonderfully International Café.

I am Teia from Europe, Romania.
A friend from Romania!! I have never visited...a shame.:-(

Simosito, I'm sorry that you are still not feeling well! What are the young women of Roma going to do while you are incapacitated??? ;-)

That's what I would like to know. I am all alone in this CAfé talking about cats, Simo, do get better soon!!:up:

Yesterday, BEA and I went for a swim. Mind you, she swims MUUUUUUUCH worse than me,:lol: but I will teach her , like Shal and probably my good friend Proof

this is slander , darling

it's just that this Spaniard was too delicious to ignore
you can't expect bea to deliver accurate breast strokes when such a nice chap with such a gallant smile wants to help her carry her urn
¡me gustaba muchisimo,sabes,hijita!

this is slander , darling
:lol::lol:

you can't expect bea to deliver accurate breast strokes when such a nice chap with such a gallant smile wants to help her carry her urn
¡me gustaba muchisimo,sabes,hijita!

So you speak Spanish.:shock:...hmmmm, I was flirting too with this guy, but , of course, I was still doing a good job with my swimming expertise.

Come on, he was only after "the one thing", Spaniards are soooo ......... lovely.:oops: (mind you....don't tell my husband!!;-))

Hi, Teia! Welcome! Please take a seat at any table and we will bring your cappuccino right away! You are correct when you say this is OUR cafe! Don't listen to Proof because he is still bitter about not receiving his cup of Iranian tea promptly! ( Our delivery from Iran was delayed due to inclement weather! :) ) Proof will have to wait in line just like everyone else! No special treatment is given to men who delight in beating women in arm wrestling competitions! :)

How are things in Romania? Has spring arrived there, yet?

Enjoy your visit in the Cafe! We always have a fun time!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi Amigos!

Thank you so much for your kind invitation! And thank you for the cappuccino too. I`ve read Proof`s remark but I don`t mind. He can have his tea at my table if he likes to. He`s my guest and yours as well.

Spring is in the air:-D. It`s beautiful! The weather is warm and everything around comes to life. How about Arizona?

Regards,

Teia

So you speak Spanish.:shock:...hmmmm, I was flirting too with this guy, but , of course, I was still doing a good job with my swimming expertise.

Hey Heidita, I also can have a little conversation in Spanish:

Me llamo Alireza!
Como se llama usted?

:-D:-D

Hey, Proof, you can 'P' all you want! :) Just be sure to clean up after yourself! ;-)

:):)

KLPNO from Russia

Hi to you!

Just admit my very incomplete literacy in your language:

Скажешь мне "да" to have a cup of tea beside our lovely friends?:)

Don't worry! We, in here, also have such vast climate changes from 10 to 25C! Ocasionally, anywhere that you see in the sky just is spanning by very dark clouds and in a couple of hours there will be no sing of those creepy demons!

The Host as you know is Amigo who often just disappers from the cofe in a very short time when you ordering your cup of tea and then is coming from out to come through with what you demanded about 12 hours ago!:lol:
And I'm sure whatever you just like to have in this cofe, will be ready just after every other guy that already has been registered and now is in the line!

However, have a good time in International Cofe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back