International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Simosito needs some hot CAT soup to get better.

I pity Simosito!! He is being tortured by you all with your cat talks!!

Its ok Simosito, let me catch them, I'll teach them a lesson!

I pity Simosito!! He is being tortured by you all with your cat talks!!

Its ok Simosito, let me catch them, I'll teach them a lesson!

Simosito must think that we are all categorically insane! :shock:

I think the arm wrestling is over! because, now, there is no sign of MADRID in Champions league! I won!:lol:
:snipersm:

Must be Proof....he seems to be more chirpy today....all the signs of a victory.

Proof? nO way, I haven't even started getting out my best weapons!!
I didn't hear any chirping
so how are you today (6.16 am over here) ?
:shocked!::shocked!:
What are you doing in the forum at 6 am?? Don't you have to prepare breakfast? :shock::shock:

That's what I would like to know....6 AM!!! Crazy!!

But his shouting is drowned because Heidi shouts even louder!!:shock:
:eyes::cry: Nobody loves me........

Simosito must think that we are all categorically insane! :shock:

Simosito, pay no head to these people over here!! A café without cats...that wouldn't be a REAL café, would it then!!??

Well, dear friends, it's 11.30 AM over here. Time to wake up!!:mrgreen:

Wake up?? We have finished our lunch and thinking of evening tea!!
Good morning to you. How are you today?

A very sad story: Getafe lost against Bayern München yesterday!:cry:

In my area (Germany) , everybody was screaming their head off for Getafe, a very small suburban team , almost no foreign players. And they almost won!!:shock: And , of coruse, here in Madrid.....the city stood still!!

Even the King and the Prince assisted the match!!! Proof, you would have loved that match!!:up:

Ah, just as a mattter of fact: Getafe beat Barcelona very recently: 4-1!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

So where is heidita?
and our friendliest of friends ?
and StuartNZ?

Am I the friendliest of friends???:shock::lol:

Well, I might not be...BUT I pay attention to good friends achievements (not like other people and I don't want to point......!!:-?)

Our friend BEA has just passed the one thousand line!!

Here she goes, amongst the big-hitters!!

Reason to celebrate!!:cheers:

And the tea and coffee...is on BEA today!!!!!!:lol:

Thanks for the information, Heidi. But I am not much into sports. So its all going bouncers for me!! It would be like Me talking Cricket to you!!

Do you think everyone scared Simosito away? And what punishment do we give to those people who chased Simosito away?

Am I the friendliest of friends???:shock::lol:
And the tea and coffee...is on BEA today!!!!!!:lol:
indeed you are , Heidita - nobody else noticed , sniff...

Thanks for the information, Heidi. But I am not much into sports. So its all going bouncers for me!! It would be like Me talking Cricket to you!!

Do you think everyone scared Simosito away? And what punishment do we give to those people who chased Simosito away?

Who chased Simosite down? How do they dare to get Simosite incommoded?!! Just say a name to be pursued by me in a couple of minutes!

And about Heidita
I have a guess that maybe leads to the trace of where Heidita is! Did someone check it up how Heidita went back to the home shirtless last night, after losing in the arm wrestling?:-D:shock:

shirtless as in half-naked?

Even the King and the Prince assisted the match!!! Proof, you would have loved that match!!:up:

Ah, just as a mattter of fact: Getafe beat Barcelona very recently: 4-1!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Come on! we know who will be bumping the cup up over the head:-D So that's why I'm not beating myself up in the first place, and secondly getting a tea with a very
ice-behavior!!:)

Getafe has nothing to do with the top of ranking table as long as Barcelona is keeping the present situation! The thing that is beyond of possibility is to have a hope on getting one of a best ranks in the table, although for :2gunfire:Madrid that will be losing the position in the next weeks!

Damn! Heidi went home shirtless and I had to be asleep at the time! Can we schedule a re-match during primetime???

Heidi, why don't restaurants in Spain serve 'real' cups of coffee in 'really big' coffee mugs? Those little coffee cups you guys use are embarrassing! :)

Heidi, what buttons do I push to create a multi-quote reply? I'm not having much success! :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by proof.beh
I think the arm wrestling is over! because, now, there is no sign of MADRID in Champions league! I won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nain
Must be Proof....he seems to be more chirpy today....all the signs of a victory.

Proof? nO way, I haven't even started getting out my best weapons!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beascarpetta
I didn't hear any chirping
so how are you today (6.16 am over here) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalstudent
What are you doing in the forum at 6 am?? Don't you have to prepare breakfast?

That's what I would like to know....6 AM!!! Crazy!!

Quote:
But his shouting is drowned because Heidi shouts even louder!!

Nobody loves me........

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos4
Simosito must think that we are all categorically insane!

Simosito, pay no head to these people over here!! A café without cats...that wouldn't be a REAL café, would it then!!??

Well, dear friends, it's 11.30 AM over here. Time to wake up!!

Heidi, what buttons do I push to create a multi-quote reply? I'm not having much success!

Last edited:
Hey!
I'm back!
You were happy I wasn't here talking about cats weren't you?
I've read everything you wrote.
Alas, poor y'all. I'll have my revenge. I'll pour your blood on a cat's head...
(UAUAUAUA!!!! <= this is how a super-criminal laughts)

P.s.
I'm still ill
and I was trying to use my mobile as the mouse...

Simosito!! We missed your cat talk!!

Still not feeling well? How come? Hope you consulted a good doctor!!

Hopefully, you didn't pick your mouse and say hello!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back