International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as it is banned in Iran....you should keep chilled spring water handy.:lol:

Or a Cola (I've heard that there's a special Cola in Islamic countries)

But as it is banned in Iran....you should keep chilled spring water handy.:lol:

:-D

The most important point is you can see a lot of booze bottles in some big malls so that it would not be forbidden in here besides you can easily buy it not based on your age, but whatever you like!

This is like you could have a Windows Vista Package (including Dvds) only if you pay for it 1$!:-D

No rule, No supervision!
Sorry...

Or a Cola (I've heard that there's a special Cola in Islamic countries)

Here, there are many kinds of them from Pepsi to Coca-Cola!

The problem is government can not pull people up to have what they don't allow to!

Heidita, I can see you put German and Spanish as your first language in the profile. Are you bilingual? Have you always lived in Spain?
Yes, I am , banderas. I have been living in Spain for a hundred years...I think.:oops:

Middle easten's men are magnanimous ,braves and sentimental
while women are sympathatic,kind and pationt
Very nice post, Dally. That's what I always think when I think of the middle east. Nice and friendly people.

thanks Heidita
thank u 4 welcoming me :oops:

It is all my pleasure to see you here, blue Bird!:)

Who is our featured performer today? Is it Heidita singing karaoke? :)
Oh, but I don't sing, amigos. I only belly-dance!!:lol:
Still waiting for my coffee!!:shocked!:

Nicely done, Simosito! You actually posted a reply without using the word cats! There is still hope for your salvation! ;-)
:lol:

But during last night it was near 40 °C when Barcelona's defensive line was going to be broke down by Schalke 04 at the beginning of the match!

Are you telling me you are a Barca fan???? :2gunfire::2gunfire:

Amigo, you must ban this person from this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:loling:

Whose fan are you Heidi?

Yes, I am , banderas. I have been living in Spain for a hundred years...I think.:oops: Did you ever meet Don Quixote? :)

Very nice post, Dally. That's what I always think when I think of the middle east. Nice and friendly people.

It is all my pleasure to see you here, blue Bird!:)

Oh, but I don't sing, amigos. I only belly-dance!!:lol:
Still waiting for my coffee!!:shocked!: Trust me, you really don't want any coffee today! Even the coffee beans are all ill!

:lol:

Are you telling me you are a Barca fan???? :2gunfire::2gunfire: Do you miss watching David Beckham play, Heidi?

Amigo, you must ban this person from this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:loling:

Tonight, I'll be sure to check team tee-shirt logos at the entrance! Nain is the official Cafe bouncer this evening! :up:

What are you doing up?? What is the time over there?? It must be like 5 AM!!

Are you telling me you are a Barca fan???? :2gunfire::2gunfire:

I'm a stiff-necked fan of Barcelona! So are you telling me you're not?:snipersm:

What kind of sport you like to do in a rainy weekend If necessary?:-D

I'm a stiff-necked fan of Barcelona! So are you telling me you're not?:snipersm:

What kind of sport you like to do in a rainy weekend If necessary?:-D

A M I G O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the heck are you!!!???????????:eek:nfire:

Will you PLEASE get this proof off this page!!!!!:crazyeye:

No REAL MADRID fan can be on one board together with a Barsa fan!!:argue:

:loling::loling::loling:

What are you doing up?? What is the time over there?? It must be like 5 AM!!
No, actually it is 12:42 pm. I've been up for hours! It's almost time for my siesta!

What are you doing up? it must be 8:42 pm ish! Way past your bedtime! :)

Oh, I forgot...you guys eat dinner around mid-night! ;-)

No, actually it is 12:42 pm. I've been up for hours! It's almost time for my siesta!

What are you doing up? it must be 8:42 pm ish! Way past your bedtime! :)

Oh, I forgot...you guys eat dinner around mid-night! ;-)

Here it's 12:25 AM!

But I made the dinner at 11:10 and now It's just gorged!:)

What time is it in there, Amigo?

Last edited:
Here it's 12:25 PM!

But I made the dinner at 11:10 and now It's just gorged!:)

What time is it in there, Amigo?

Proof, I think you meant to say it was 12:25 AM (instead of PM). It is 12:55 PM here in Arizona!

Do you enjoy eating your dinner so late in the evening? What time do you usually go to bed? We have dinner sometime between 5-7 pm.

A M I G O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the heck are you!!!???????????:eek:nfire:

Will you PLEASE get this proof off this page!!!!!:crazyeye:

No REAL MADRID fan can be on one board together with a Barsa fan!!:argue:

:loling::loling::loling:

Sorry, Heidi! I was talking with Proof and I didn't see your post!

OK...to settle the argument we'll have an arm wrestling competition between you and Proof!!! Tonight...7:00 pm in the lap dance room! I'll give 12 to 1 odds that you will win with little trouble, Heidi! I can see how worked up you are. Loser goes home shirtless!! :cool:

Amigo

Proof, I think you meant to say it was 12:25 AM (instead of PM). It is 12:55 PM here in Arizona! Thanks for reminding!

Do you enjoy eating your dinner so late in the evening? What time do you usually go to bed? We have dinner sometime between 5-7 pm. I just knew that Iranians don't have a good daily programme but not as bad as what I'm getting about!:shock::shock: Here we eat dinner between 10-11 pm

I go to bed usulally between 3-4 AM after I got through with studying and writing!

OK...to settle the argument we'll have an arm wrestling competition between you and Proof!!! Tonight...7:00 pm in the lap dance room! I'll give 12 to 1 odds that you will win with little trouble, Heidi! I can see how worked up you are. Loser goes home shirtless!! :cool:

Amigo

I think the arm wrestling is over! because, now, there is no sign of MADRID in Champions league! I won!:lol:

I go to bed usulally between 3-4 AM after I got through with studying and writing!

OK, Proof...one more question for you! If you go to bed between 3-4 AM, what time do you wake up in the morning? There is no way you can get 8 hours of sleep a night, is there?

Amigo

OK...to settle the argument we'll have an arm wrestling competition between you and Proof!!! Tonight...7:00 pm in the lap dance room! I'll give 12 to 1 odds that you will win with little trouble, Heidi! I can see how worked up you are. Loser goes home shirtless!! :cool: Would you please devise a board for showing who can be continuing in the match to all the people are a big colony of fans of two teams?
Amigo

P

OK, Proof...one more question for you! If you go to bed between 3-4 AM, what time do you wake up in the morning? There is no way you can get 8 hours of sleep a night, is there?

Amigo

Um?? You know, physiologically, I got power of doing that! I mean it takes a very short time when I'm asleep! I think precisely It's half of yours!

What kind of creepy guy I am!:-D

Um?? You know, physiologically, I got power of doing that! I mean it takes a very short time when I'm asleep! I think precisely It's half of yours!

What kind of creepy guy I am!:-D

How can you operate on only 4 hours of sleep per night, Proof? Aren't you like a walking zombie on some days????? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back