International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm,
SWISHmax >>I need it for desighning cards with sound and flash ! :up:
Glodenwave >> to make the sounds
and the new MS2007 cuz my stupid brother made installed MS2003 last time :-?

and I'm ganna get a new laptop soon :p !!!!!!!!!

umm,
SWISHmax >>I need it for desighning cards with sound and flash ! :up:
Glodenwave >> to make the sounds
and the new MS2007 cuz my stupid brother made installed MS2003 last time :-?

and I'm ganna get a new laptop soon :p !!!!!!!!!

Ooooh , so Glad , I thought you`ll not visit forum today , because you said... And so these are programs you need - Good Luck in your works !
And wish I would get new laptop , too;-).

What brand laptop are you thinking about getting, Kekeke?

Ooooh , so Glad , I thought you`ll not visit forum today , because you said... And so these are programs you need - Good Luck in your works !
And wish I would get new laptop , too;-).

Hi asli !!

I'm glad to be here too ;-)
and yes, my parents will buy a new laptop for me as a reward for being an 'A' student !!! >> that's really great cuz I hate my current laptop :-?

Asli, you may have a look at the new photos in Thailand album I've just added some photos there ;-):up:

What brand laptop are you thinking about getting, Kekeke?

I don't know yet, I was hoping a VAIO but unfortunately the one I want has a Cam and It's not allowed in the hostel :-? so, I have to think of another one :roll: .. what do you suggest ?

Kekeke, where are your photos posted?

I don't know yet, I was hoping a VAIO but unfortunately the one I want has a Cam and It's not allowed in the hostel :-? so, I have to think of another one :roll: .. what do you suggest ?
Vaio is a good brand! I have an HP that I really like! ;-)

HPs are good.
Also Acer produces good laptops.

Hi asli !!

I'm glad to be here too ;-)
and yes, my parents will buy a new laptop for me as a reward for being an 'A' student !!! >> that's really great cuz I hate my current laptop :-?

Asli, you may have a look at the new photos in Thailand album I've just added some photos there ;-):up:

I would look at them , also I saw , if I`m not mistaken Style album , too.Amigo is interests with them , too:lol:.
By the way , It`s so incredible to be in Thailand , which other country you had been ?

HPs are good.

Hello , Simosito !!!
Yes , just want to add that Acer products is good ! Also Toshibas !

HPs are good.

Thanks Sim !
I've tried Vaio, Acer, hp, dell and IBM and I think they're all great:up: so, I just don't know .. my cousin is an expert in laptops ! I guess I should ask for his advice ! ;-)

anyway, how are you Sim ? hope you're doing great there ;-):up:

Actually I got some temperature...
and I'm a bit stressed...

I would look at them , also I saw , if I`m not mistaken Style album , too.Amigo is interests with them , too:lol:.
By the way , It`s so incredible to be in Thailand , which other country you had been ?

I'm glad you like the photos :) BTW, the cards in 'MY DESIGNS' album are designed by me ;-)

and I don't travell very much :-| I've been to Oman twice and I visited India before I was born :lol::up: !! kekekekekekekeke
but Thailand vacation was a gift from my brother because I was the 7th on the UAE according to the high school results ;-):up:

I hope so.

I was wondering: that particular art of creating "drawings" with Arabic letters (like Al-Jeera's logo) is used often outside mosques?

I hope so.

I was wondering: that particular art of creating "drawings" with Arabic letters (like Al-Jeera's logo) is used often outside mosques?

yes it is used often but not in all mosques :roll: I find it really interesting !

Actually I got some temperature...
and I'm a bit stressed...
I wish you would be all right soon . By the way , is ti flu or something other ???
I'm glad you like the photos :) BTW, the cards in 'MY DESIGNS' album are designed by me ;-)

and I don't travell very much :-| I've been to Oman twice and I visited India before I was born :lol::up: !! kekekekekekekeke
but Thailand vacation was a gift from my brother because I was the 7th on the UAE according to the high school results ;-):up:

Thanks for information , Be ! I would see your design album again , they`re seems extraordinary !!!

yes it is used often but not in all mosques :roll: I find it really interesting !

have you ever tried to do it yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back