International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Amigo disappears for a couple of days and lots of excitement takes place in the Cafe'!!! Very impressive!!! :)

Of course , Nori ,you can ask me a personal question !
And at last Chief is in Cafe ;-).

Yes, let's hear Nor's personal question for Dr. AA!

Hey , where is Norinet , I`m waiting for my personal question! Just like Amigo ;-).

I am wonderful, Kekekeke!!!! I've missed you the past couple of days. Have your friends returned to the hostel, yet???

Amigo is ready to dance the 'Y.M.C.A." with the Village People!!!! Who else feels like dancing??? :)

I am wonderful, Kekekeke!!!! I've missed you the past couple of days. Have your friends returned to the hostel, yet???

glad to know that our cookies maker is fine :p !!
and no, we'll go to the hostel on Saturday :-?

Amigo is ready to dance the 'Y.M.C.A." with the Village People!!!! Who else feels like dancing??? :)

Not so much , Amigo !Because everybody is sleeping except me and I won`t make any noise :lol:...

We can pantomime the dance!!!!! Nobody will hear a thing!!!! :)

Y.M.C.A!!!!!!! I want to dress like the Indian Chief in the Village People!!! :)

We can pantomime the dance!!!!! Nobody will hear a thing!!!! :)

Yessss, it`s more suitable idea !!!It would be very comical :lol:...Especially if somebody watching to you and have no idea what`s going on :lol:...

That would be very normal...when people watch me dance they can never figure out exactly what I am doing!!!! :)

:lol: , No , Amigo, I can`t dance so exuberantly , maybe you`ll teach me when I`ll arrive to Tucson . By the way , are you leaving to WELCOME me ?:lol:;-)

Yes! Of course, I will meet and greet you at the airport! Just look for the Indian Chief who is munching on the chocolate chip cookies!!!!

I'll go know and I'll leave you two dance together ;-)

good night ;-)

Good night , Be !!!Have a good sleep and try to not see me in your dream:lol:. I`ll leave after few more posts , too.
Where is you , Amigo Or maybe you`re in airport waiting for me - Don`t wait , I can`t come , helicopter is unavailable:lol::lol:...Maybe next time...

Good Night to everybody !!!;-).
Inshaallah To see you ALL tomorrow ..........................

It was all dancing going on here.
I shall find myself a pair of dancing shoes next time(hope I won't step over amigos feet).
Happy Wednesday to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back