International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Richter scale registered some activities here..........was it your dancing Amigos.:)

Hope someone would join in within an hour.

Good Morning !
And I looked a link , Rasna , it`s very advicable and interesting one . Especially I like third advice and I think when I`ll become Doctor , I`ll do first one every day - Inshaallah I would be succesful in this way !Again thanks , Rasna !;-)

You are welcome azami. Very happy to know that these words were inspired you and appreciate your pledge in adopting in your life.

Keep going, all the very best.

Thanks again , Rasna , in fact , I learned much interesting from your other threads in Fun and Games - they`re really meaningful ones.

Happy Wednesday Everyone !!!!!!!!!!! :-D

how are you all doing today ? :)

I`m doing all right , Be ! What about you ???;-)

I'm just great :)

my sisters have just arrived and I think they'll ask me to sit with them and close my laptop :-|

I can`t describe my surprise , because they`ll come to Us this evening too , because of new-born baby in our home Today !So they`ll be all Here !
:roll: I like when we`re together , I`ll say them I`d new sister on line ,BE:-D.

I can`t describe my surprise , because they`ll come to Us this evening too , because of new-born baby in our home Today !So they`ll be all Here !
:roll: I like when we`re together , I`ll say them I`d new sister on line ,BE:-D.

I like when my sisters are her too. We have a lot of fun together! and now my nephew is sitting near to me asking me to show him pictures of animals :-? !! can you believe it ? I have to leave just to see some animals pics !!! :roll:

Would you really tell them about me :oops: !! I've already told my sisters and friends about you ;-):up:

kekeke, my nephew forgot about the animals pics so, I'll stay for few minutes more :lol::up:

Certainly , I`ll tell them , because they ask me what is new ? in Internet always !
And babies , they can`t talk yet , but want to sit with me and to play with claviatura :lol: Very annoying ...

My nephew completely forgot about the animals :lol::up: he's busy with the songs .. kekeke ..

Now I have to go to pray 'Asr prayer' .. see you later dear Asli but, I don't think I'll be here tonight cuz I'll take my PC to 'the computer world' to add some programmes :-? you know, my studies will start soon and I'll need some programmes to use in the different courses !

take care and be real :cool:

Good Luck to you , Be ! Pity you wouldn`t be here tonight :cry:. But do your work and studies properly , it`s very important !
I think I`ll leave now , too ...But I`ll be back today , Inshaallah !

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo, all of my wonderful Cafe' friends! I hope all is well with everyone!

Do you like the new coat of paint that is located over the new snack bar????? I think it looks awesome!!! :)

Personally , I am all right ! Feeling wonderful ! And what is this coat of paint thing ? Sounds interesting ...If this really awesome , I would like to look at it !;-)

Asli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is wonderful to see you! You actually look better than the new coat of paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm back tonight !! that worker in the 'compter world was really fast " ;-):up:

How are you all doing tonight ?

Amigo, the new coat of paint look awesome :p !!!! >> like I could see it :lol:

Kekeke, what new programs did you add to your hard drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back