International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I haven't ! I think it's quite diffecult and I'm not good in drawing :oops: but I can always try :roll:!

I was having an idea for my newspaper...

Pity ...Be Real said Good Night to me already...I`m waiting for another friend with hope and lonely...

Congratulations to Dr. Azami Asli, for reaching the 1000 Mark. Way to Go!:up:

Thanks again , Rasna , in fact , I learned much interesting from your other threads in Fun and Games - they`re really meaningful ones.

Thanks for going through my postings. These inspiring words will encourage me to share more in numbers in future.

OBAMA
===============
O - Originally
B - Born in
A - Africa to
M - Manage
A - America

Congratulations to Dr. Azami Asli, for reaching the 1000 Mark. Way to Go!:up:

I take this opportunity to congratulate Dr. Azami for achieving 4 digits. Keep rocking!!

Congratulations Dr.Asli, for reaching the 1000 post! :shock::up:

happy Thursday everyone !

Thanks Sudh and rmsh16 for inspiring me to reach 1000 posts !!! In fact , I must to be thankful for this to All of YOU !!!
By the way , Rasna , I`m glad that You`ll make us happy with your threads !:-D And I read last one , too ;-).
Happy Day to ALL , see you later ;-).

Be you`re Here ! I just was planning to leave -But I changed my mind !
How are You , dear ?

Thanks for going through my postings. These inspiring words will encourage me to share more in numbers in future.

Hi Rasna ! I like your threads too ;-)!! in fact I used to tell some of the stuff you write in Arabic class ( I translate it :up:) and the teacher like your ideas very much ! >> sorry! I didn't ask for your permission :oops:!! but I usually say: "I read this article which is written by an Indian writer in the internet ... " ;-)
thanks for the interesting things your write :-D:up:

Be you`re Here ! I just was planning to leave -But I changed my mind !
How are You , dear ?

Hi Asli, nice to see you my dear :-D ..
but,..
I'll have to leave now cuz I'm going to Dubai with my sisters in an hour and I should get ready :-( so, see you soon !! I won't be here tonight cuz I'll spend the night there :-|

Ok , dear , Wishing good day to you in Dubai - by the way - it`s very beautiful city - Spend your time joyfully !!!

Ok , dear , Wishing good day to you in Dubai - by the way - it`s very beautiful city - Spend your time joyfully !!!

I guess It won't be a nice day cuz I'm going to see a doctor to check my sight >> I need new glasses, these are causing me headache !! :-? but after that I'll go SHOPPING in the mall :p

see you soon and take care ..please if you saw SUD tell him that I'll kill him very soon !!

Oh , dear , you`re using glasses , too ...I , too .But I hate them . Anyway wishing all will be all right !

Hello
any body here???????:roll::cry:

Hi, Loji!!!!! It's good to see you, again! :)

Hello , Amigo ! Glad to meet you again !My vacation will be end soon enough , So I`m trying to visit more frequently ....
By the way , is your dancing shoes all right ?:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back