International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess It won't be a nice day cuz I'm going to see a doctor to check my sight >> I need new glasses, these are causing me headache !! :-? but after that I'll go SHOPPING in the mall :p

see you soon and take care ..please if you saw SUD tell him that I'll kill him very soon !!
Now, why does BeReal wants to kill a simple person like SUDH?:roll:

Hello , Sud ! Oooh , our kind Be turned to nightmare since yesterday , because of her kekekeke ! She nearly killed me yesterday :lol: , fortunately I was able to leave Forum before it ! Please , don`t say Her kekeke ...again Or we`ll lose you:cry:

Now, why does BeReal wants to kill a simple person like SUDH?:roll:

To Sudh:

हैलो
मुझे लगता है वो मेरे प्यारे दोस्त तुम्हें मार नहीं होगा आशा!

अगर वह मुझे Sudh's मौत पर खुद को माफ नहीं किया जाएगा किया!

:-D

Cheers,
P

Hello Proof! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice to meet you after such a long time! And where have you picked up that Hindi. These are so nice lines in Hindi you have written.
I never knew you had such hidden talents.
KHUSHAMDEED. :up:

Hello , Sud ! Oooh , our kind Be turned to nightmare since yesterday , because of her kekekeke ! She nearly killed me yesterday :lol: , fortunately I was able to leave Forum before it ! Please , don`t say Her kekeke ...again Or we`ll lose you:cry:

Hey ASIL!

Long time no see you! Kekeke would be abolished if I was ruling people! :-D

Let's do spell 'kekeke' on our own and see what it will sound like! :up:

It is rather like a stutter than a melodic laughter!

I'm going with 'Hehehe' sounding so graceful when it comes out of the mouth!

P

Hello everybody.How are you?

Hello , Proof !!!How are doing ???
And what is means these Hindi writings , only Sud and You understaning it...It`s making me feel :oops:.Please , explain ...

Hello Proof! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice to meet you after such a long time! And where have you picked up that Hindi. These are so nice lines in Hindi you have written.
I never knew you had such hidden talents.
KHUSHAMDEED. :up:

Thanks for the kindness, man!

I've learned Hindi a little when I was out of this place during the last week!

I'm so honored by having the power of connecting with you through the language Hindi though I don't know how to spell them all! :roll:

Have things been okay in the term of my absence?

P

Hello everybody.How are you?
Welcome Abdul_89. Hope you would bring other 88 Abduls too, like Abdul Rauf, Abdul Hameed, Abdul Sattar................
Dr. Azami Asli is also from your country of Azerbaijan. Which place do you come from? The famous Ali Bayramali?

Hey Proof, no verses from you this time!

Hello , Proof !!!How are doing ???
And what is means these Hindi writings , only Sud and You understaning it...It`s making me feel :oops:.Please , explain ...

Good to see you madam!

I'm so fine... things are good and days go by so fast while I go through them all!

How is it going in your land? Do my speedy days amount to your days too?

For Sudh:

यह तो आप को पूरा करने के लिए अच्छा है
तुम ठीक हो?

For Abdul:

ومن ذلك تشرفنا عبدل!
لک بخیر؟

P​

For Sudh:

यह तो आप को पूरा करने के लिए अच्छा है
तुम ठीक हो?

For Abdul:

ومن ذلك تشرفنا عبدل!
لک بخیر؟

P​
Yes, I am O.K. Proof. And hope you are also doing fine.
Proof has become real linguist these days. Or has he got some software to write in different scripts?

Yes, I am O.K. Proof. And hope you are also doing fine.
Proof has become real linguist these days. Or has he got some software to write in different scripts?

Noway the second is true man! I just wrote what I learnt all about your language! I have nothing to spread in this forum about Hindi from now on!!

P

Noway the second is true man! I just wrote what I learnt all about your language! I have nothing to spread in this forum about Hindi from now on!!

P
Why P? That is very disappointing. I thought you were going to write songs in Hindi films.

Respectable Mr.Proof and Mr.Sudhkamp , if you`d realize , I don`t understand Hindi ...And waiting for explain still...

Welcome Abdul_89. Hope you would bring other 88 Abduls too, like Abdul Rauf, Abdul Hameed, Abdul Sattar................
Dr. Azami Asli is also from your country of Azerbaijan. Which place do you come from? The famous Ali Bayramali?

Hey Proof, no verses from you this time!

No I 'm from Baku. Asli is my friend.I'll try to bring other Abduls .But it will be difficult to find 88 from Baku.I need help from arabian countries .There must be more Abduls;-)

No I 'm from Baku. Asli is my friend.I'll try to bring other Abduls .But it will be difficult to find 88 from Baku.I need help from arabian countries .There must be more Abduls;-)

Oh sorry that I found you the right guy!

I thought of you as an Arab, thanks to your Abdul that is widely used among Arabic nations!

So:

Yakhchisan Abdul?

P

Oh sorry that I found you the right guy!

I thought of you as an Arab, thanks to your Abdul that is widely used among Arabic nations!

So:

Yakhchisan Abdul?

P
If Abdul speaks Turkish, then he would make a great friends with Proof.beh, who speaks Tabriz Turkish.
Proof, why won't you write Hindi anymore? Ary you angry with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back