International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rasna ! I like your threads too ;-)!! in fact I used to tell some of the stuff you write in Arabic class ( I translate it :up:) and the teacher like your ideas very much ! >> sorry! I didn't ask for your permission :oops:!! but I usually say: "I read this article which is written by an Indian writer in the internet ... " ;-)
thanks for the interesting things your write :-D:up:

Hi BR..... I had noticed a lot of appreciation comments from your end and thank you for your time in reading my posts. It is great to share interesting topics with so many people in this forum because these writing / ideas will bring out the hidden talents from all of us.

I would rather say that your posts inspire more than my messages.....

:-D Happy to hear it , Rasna !

My dear friends , so sad today , because I`m leaving Today , after two days begins my Medical studies so I wouldn`t be able to visit Forum so frequently :-(. But I`ll visit soon , because it`s only begining of semestr ;-). Hoping to see All today !:roll:;-).

:-D Happy to hear it , Rasna !

My dear friends , so sad today , because I`m leaving Today , after two days begins my Medical studies so I wouldn`t be able to visit Forum so frequently :-(. But I`ll visit soon , because it`s only begining of semestr ;-). Hoping to see All today !:roll:;-).

Wish you all the very best for medical studies / exams

Good afternoon ! And I just finished to read the link above by Rasna .Firstly I want to say Thanks to Rasna , because after it I got some information about Satyam. And I definitely agree with last sentences , I don`t like when people are not glancing to past...:up:

You are really right. We err because we are human. I just want to add here that he has not cheated the Government like politicians. He tried to improve business but shouldn't done opposite of business ethics.

Hi everyone !
Happy Friday !!!!! :-D

I've missed a lot in a one day :shock: !
Just wanna say hi and see you all later ;-)

see you tonight Asli, I hope :-| !!

Hi to you , too ! I missed you yesterday , too ...I`m glad it was all right in Doctor !I hope I`ll be here tonight , I think , I`ll be here another day still !
See you sooner !

Asli, we will miss you while you are away at school! Keep in touch and let us know you are doing well!!!!!!

Happy Friday to all!!!!!

Cheers,
Amigo

Happy Friday Amigo !! how are you our knight from Arizona :cool:?

I miss ... your cookies .. kekekeke :)

Asli, we will miss you while you are away at school! Keep in touch and let us know you are doing well!!!!!!

Happy Friday to all!!!!!

Cheers,
Amigo

Thanks for attention , Amigo ! I`m here today and tomorrow , then :cry:...begins new semestr and I`ll visit Forum not so much:oops:.But I have still 2 days . So I`m enjoying from them !
Oy , Be was here and I was late :-(.Hoping someone will appear soon !

Friday means 'off-day' for Iranians!

This really sounds boring to us all! I hate Fridays!!!! :cry:

So you all got Sunday as your off-day or it is fun out there!? :?:

Thanks for attention , Amigo ! I`m here today and tomorrow , then :cry:...begins new semestr and I`ll visit Forum not so much:oops:.But I have still 2 days . So I`m enjoying from them !
Oy , Be was here and I was late :-(.Hoping someone will appear soon !

Hope you will at the very least keep us posted on yourself! ;-)

P

Hope you will at the very least keep us posted on yourself! ;-)

P

Good evening Proof , glad to see you here again !!!How are you today ? how is weather in my lovely city - Tabriz ?;-)

Good evening Proof , glad to see you here again !!!How are you today ? how is weather in my lovely city - Tabriz ?;-)

It is kind of hot! Actually we are so surprised by the climate change here since it looks more like Summer than Winter!!!

I'm fine and days are well going fast!

How is it going in your beautiful land?

Something is messing with me galore in this forum: I can't see the number of "Thanked" and "Thanks" on the right-hand side panel! :-(

Happy Saturday everybody. Hope the International Cafe is doing great business. Glad to see Proof going Critical(he is such an atomic reactor, a powerhouse of energy) and Dr. Asli treating him nicely.
Dear Proof, the thanks statistics have been taken away by the software engineer about three weeks ago. You have noticed it quite late.

It is kind of hot! Actually we are so surprised by the climate change here since it looks more like Summer than Winter!!!

I'm fine and days are well going fast!

How is it going in your beautiful land?

WE , too!!!Today was so hot ! I was outside all day !;-). And everything is all right since you asked me about our country !
Oooh , I see Sudh is here , too ! Happy !!! How are you doing ?;-)

WE , too!!!Today was so hot ! I was outside all day !;-). And everything is all right since you asked me about our country !
Oooh , I see Sudh is here , too ! Happy !!! How are you doing ?;-)
Fine thank you. How is our friend from your Azerbaijan, the 89th Abdul, the Baiku Sultan. He is not around tonight.

Fine thank you. How is our friend from your Azerbaijan, the 89th Abdul, the Baiku Sultan. He is not around tonight.

I don`t know , would he be able to shine here today , But I know he`s fine.Just prepearing for next semestr....
Hope he would come !
And my I hope you are still here ;-)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back