International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get that Arabic sentence from, P>>>the grammer is not correct :lol:

anyway, I'm not ganna kill anyone ! I was just kidding with SUD, he's a good man although he stole my 'kekekeke' ;-):up: but, I may be driving my car to his house and shot him with Heidita's gunfires by accident :roll:

Could you please write me the true sentence?

p لا يوجد أي عمل من أعمال العار يخفى عن أعين المخبر
Please translate the above Arabic sentence in English, for the benefit of new members like me.

Hey , Sud , you just reached 11000 ! Congratulations ! And I like this number very much ! Wish one day I would achieve this too !

p لا يوجد أي عمل من أعمال العار يخفى عن أعين المخبر

Mine was not that bad! I still think that Arabi is so hard to get learnt! It was my little arabic knowledge!

Thank you!

Mine was not that bad! I still think that Arabi is so hard to get learnt! It was my little arabic knowledge!

Thank you!

Yes, I guess Arabic language is not easy ! even for Arab !!!

well, happy to see the Arabic sentence making you forget about the murder that's ganna happen really soon :twisted::up:

congratulations sudhkamp for completing 11000 posts ... Way to go friend​
;-):up:

Yes, I guess Arabic language is not easy ! even for Arab !!!

well, happy to see the Arabic sentence making you forget about the murder that's ganna happen really soon :twisted::up:

I will sneak into the lines of this forum to check if there is gonna be a murder or stuff!

I got to Go!

Bye

--------------
My spirit still remains with you to protect things!

I will sneak into the lines of this forum to check if there is gonna be a murder or stuff!

I got to Go!

Bye

--------------
My spirit still remains with you to protect things!

Yes dear P, you have to go !! you need to rest :twisted:

perfect !!! and now SUD is gone :-? !!

Now or then , you'll be killed SUD !! :twisted: >>> hope P is not reading his :roll:

Yes dear P, you have to go !! you need to rest :twisted:

Pity , Proof had gone ! I don`t know who`ll hush up Miss Reality ! She`s going to be killer ! Fortunately , Sud off line !

Congratulations, SUDH! Reaching the 11,000 post benchmark is quite an accomplishment!

I bet all of the SUDHKAMPERS are quite ectstatic with your achievement!!!! :)

I'm not a killer Asli, It will be an accident .. kekekkeke .. I warned him !!!:)

Kekekeke, how many suitcases will you bring to the hostel tomorrow?????? :)

Kekekeke, how many suitcases will you bring to the hostel tomorrow?????? :)

I don't like to carry more than one case so, I had to sit on it to be able to close it :lol::up: .. kekekekekekek !!!

I'll be back to sharing rooms, racing busses and being killed by the bad connection :-? .. hffffffff

Did you pack some extra popcorn and videos in your suitcase???? It's going to be a very long semester!!!

Did you pack some extra popcorn and videos in your suitcase???? It's going to be a very long semester!!!

don't worry Amigo, I'll came back home every weekend :cool: and yes, I have couple of movies on my laptop and the popcorn is always ready in the hostel .. kekke :up: .. you're welcome in anytime ;-) but NO HORROR FLICKS !!!

Don`t talk about suitcases , it reminds me I must to pack tomorrow and leave ....
Bye ! See you tomorrow - last day ...I`m nearly crying....
Good Night to ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back