International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am yet. And what has your mother cooked for you tonight. Won't you share those delicacies with us all(and also give us the recipies).

Happy to hear it ! Because I have only one day besides Today ...
Today was great my Mum`d cook Dolma - it`s my favourite !!!But ate it all , so , sorry there`s nothing to share :lol:. And I can`t to cook it myself yet !But I promise I`ll learn , specially for you , Sud !

Happy to hear it ! Because I have only one day besides Today ...
Today was great my Mum`d cook Dolma - it`s my favourite !!!But ate it all , so , sorry there`s nothing to share :lol:. And I can`t to cook it myself yet !But I promise I`ll learn , specially for you , Sud !
Will you please send me the recipie.
Apart from DOLMA(sounds interesting and tasty), which other dishes do you like the most? Please name them. And which of those are vegetarian dishes?

Mmmm...apart Dolma...I like PLOV and Dushbara and Khingal and Spaghetti ! It`s my favourites !But I can`t cook none of them! In fact I eat everything which soft than stone :lol:.
What about you Sud ?

Mmmm...apart Dolma...I like PLOV and Dushbara and Khingal and Spaghetti ! It`s my favourites !But I can`t cook none of them! In fact I eat everything which soft than stone :lol:.
What about you Sud ?
Tell me more about your PLOV, it sounds like an Indian recipie PULAV. What does PLOV contain?
In Pulav, we use high quality rice, which is fried with Cashew nuts, pieces of vegetables like carrot, onion, cauliflower etc. and garnished with grapes etc. and has very peculiar spices in it.

Tell me more about your PLOV, it sounds like an Indian recipie PULAV. What does PLOV contain?
In Pulav, we use high quality rice, which is fried with Cashew nuts, pieces of vegetables like carrot, onion, cauliflower etc. and garnished with grapes etc. and has very peculiar spices in it.

I think they`re same food , Because main component of PlOV is rice , too. And it has many variations , as you said we can use different veegtables and nuts and so on ...
You didn`t said your favourite ones yet !

I think they`re same food , Because main component of PlOV is rice , too. And it has many variations , as you said we can use different veegtables and nuts and so on ...
You didn`t said your favourite ones yet !
My favourite ones are:
1) Idli-Saambhar-Chatni
2) Dosa
3) Gundapangalu
4) Daal Bati
5) Tikkad
6) Laddoo
7) Kheer
8) jalebi
9) Samosa
10) Kachori
and there are so many that I can go on and on. I know some 100 recipies from different states of India.
Will you sometime ever come to India and eat with me. India is sure a land of diverse cultures, languages and sure different recipies.

Ooooh , I see you like to eat very much ( LIke me) ! I recognised only Idli-Saambhar-Chatni , I saw it`s picture in Cafe previously ! I think I would come to India to taste all of them !And I invited you to Azerbaijan already !

Happy Saturday everybody. Hope the International Cafe is doing great business. Glad to see Proof going Critical(he is such an atomic reactor, a powerhouse of energy) and Dr. Asli treating him nicely.
Dear Proof, the thanks statistics have been taken away by the software engineer about three weeks ago. You have noticed it quite late.

Thank you Buddy!

Why did they do it? It was a lovely cliché for me looking at people if they got some new milestone of benchmark!!

P

Ooooh , I see you like to eat very much ( LIke me) ! I recognised only Idli-Saambhar-Chatni , I saw it`s picture in Cafe previously ! I think I would come to India to taste all of them !And I invited you to Azerbaijan already !
I am coming next year. Give me your address and I shall drop down at your place for a couple of years(for free lodging and boarding).

Hi everyone ! again ;-) !!

I've just finished packing :-?:up: >>>> I'm going back to hostel tomorrow :-(

how are you all tonight ?

Hi everyone ! again ;-) !!

I've just finished packing :-?:up: >>>> I'm going back to hostel tomorrow :-(

how are you all tonight ?
Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ................ I am going to get killed by one beautiful girl tonight.

I am coming next year. Give me your address and I shall drop down at your place for a couple of years(for free lodging and boarding).

Don't go down there! The weather in India is damn hot while in Azerbaijan you will be frozen as soon as you come by the ASLI's house! You are used to live in a flaming oven!

P

Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ................ I am going to get killed by one beautiful girl tonight.

I thought you forgot :-? !! but no, I'm not stupid detective.Proof is here and I'd be arrested, if I tried to kill you tonight :) so, I'll just have to wait :-?
Thank God for having proof around !! :cool:

Next year !It`s too soon ! I must to begin to prepare for Sud`s arrival !
And you can borrow Proof`s Camel - it would more safe !!!;-) Then we can to visit Proof , Tabriz is not far from Ali-Bayramli !

I thought you forgot :-? !! but no, I'm not stupid detective.Proof is here and I'd be arrested, if I tried to kill you tonight :) so, I'll just have to wait :-?
Thank God for having proof around !! :cool:

Uhmmm! There is no act of shame to get hid from the eyes of Detective P!

P لا يوجد أي عمل من أعمال العار للحصول على أخفته عن أعين المخبر
P​

Next year !It`s too soon ! I must to begin to prepare for Sud`s arrival !
And you can borrow Proof`s Camel - it would more safe !!!;-) Then we can to visit Proof , Tabriz is not far from Ali-Bayramli !

ASLI: Please do not put 'to' after can, may, might, could and would!

Then we can to visit Proof

----------------------------------------------------------

P's camel is just for all of you who will need her to ride and enjoy!

P will welcome you ASLI with Tabrizian yummy nuts and a big dish of smoothie!

Hope to visit him soon!

P​
Will you please translate for us all, what have you written in Persian, dear detective P?

P​

Where did you get that Arabic sentence from, P>>>the grammer is not correct :lol:

anyway, I'm not ganna kill anyone ! I was just kidding with SUD, he's a good man although he stole my 'kekekeke' ;-):up: but, I may be driving my car to his house and shot him with Heidita's gunfires by accident :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back