International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, great!!!! It looks like I'll have to shower and shave before I visit the hostel!!! I wonder if Jomo still has some extra bath water!!! :)

Don`t talk about suitcases , it reminds me I must to pack tomorrow and leave ....
Bye ! See you tomorrow - last day ...I`m nearly crying....
Good Night to ALL!

Good night, Asli! We will pray for your continued good health and success! :up:;-)

Don`t talk about suitcases , it reminds me I must to pack tomorrow and leave ....
Bye ! See you tomorrow - last day ...I`m nearly crying....
Good Night to ALL!

Good night Asli !!
Tomorrow I'll be in the hostel and I may not be here because of the bad connection there :-( anyway, take care of yourself and work hard in your studies ;-) .. I wish you all the best sis !!!:-D:up: and I'll miss you so much :cry:

Oh, great!!!! It looks like I'll have to shower and shave before I visit the hostel!!! I wonder if Jomo still has some extra bath water!!! :)

we have bathrooms in the hostel you can take a shower there if jomo didn't left any water for you ;-) !! don't worry, the bathrooms are shiny and clean :up: >> I hope :-?

we have bathrooms in the hostel you can take a shower there if jomo didn't left any water for you ;-) !! don't worry, the bathrooms are shiny and clean :up: >> I hope :-?
I would join BeReal in the Bath for the experience(then I can scrub her back too).

G o o d

D a y !

Congratulations DEAR KIDSKEMP for completion of 11000 posts and have confident you will achieve more milestones.

I would like to share with everyone that, you are one of the venerable person in this ESL forum and all your posts has got weight & nobility.

Congratulations DEAR KIDSKEMP for completion of 11000 posts and have confident you will achieve more milestones.

I would like to share with everyone that, you are one of the venerable person in this ESL forum and all your posts has got weight & nobility.
Many thanks Rasna, hope you would also enjoy your stay in the International Cafe and relish more Idli-Sambhar-Chatni.

Hi friends,

Good afternoon !!

Pl. go through the link. This was written by a Satyam employee.
https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/...loyees-mail-amazing-must-read.html#post435085

Cheers
Rasna

This was very interesting and heart breaking mail, because employees enjoyed lot of freedom in and around the office sector, but at this crucial time of “Satyam” where majority of the employees washed their hands and called him as a fraud. So we will wait and watch, what will be the next turn up on “Satyam”.
Hope for the best in Satyam’s Life.

Sud, may throw some light on ......

I would join BeReal in the Bath for the experience(then I can scrub her back too).

:-? :-? :-? :-? I'm ganna kill you, SUD .. very soon!:-? :-? :-? :-?​
You wouldn't dear SUD, you'll be dead :twisted:

anyway, Good day everyone !!

see you soon ;-) (and see you very soon for SUD :twisted: )

Good Day !!! Be , pity , you wouldn`t be here today ... Wish you Good Luck in new semester ...
And Sud is free again , because Be wouldn`t be here yet and he can to hide when she`ll appear next time !Wish you Good Luck in this way , Sud !
I wish someone is logging in....

Good day, everyone! :)
Hi Ivan, welcome to the International Cafe. Have your cup of cappuccino and make friends across the border. Amigos4 is the owner of this place and I am the humble unpaid waiter. Rest, you shall meet other regulars like Gayanah, Be Real, NORINET, Wil_Ibanez, Simosito and many many others. Not to forget Proof who rides a white camel.

Happy Sunday to all.

and to you too SUDH
How are you all..:-D

and to you too SUDH
How are you all..:-D
Hi Lojina, the Egyptian beauty, more beautiful than Cleopatra.
It is soooooooooooooooooo nice to see you in the forums. How is everything.
Khushamdeed.
Ya Habibi.

Hi Lojina, the Egyptian beauty, more beautiful than Cleopatra.
It is soooooooooooooooooo nice to see you in the forums. How is everything.
Khushamdeed.
Ya Habibi.

heheheh.I'm not that pretty ,SUDH
enerything is allright

and what about you
ya habibi ,,,,heheh

Good night ! I am here after FULL day ! I was packing just like Be :cry:.
Feeling very Sad about that , I understand her so good now !
I see Sud and Lojina is here - HI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back