International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now that you didn't claim your tips. I will reward you with this beautiful moon that I took last night. :-D:up:

IMG-3371.JPG
;-)Many thanks, the moon looks as gorgeous as you!

good morning SUDH
how r u today ?
Good Afternoon, Rania.
I am better than yesterday, but recovering from the blows you people gave me.
How was the coffee? Hope you have a shift button to write capital letters.

It was good and in it's time ... What blows ? :)
I've found that I have shift bottom in my keyboard ,,
Is that good ?

It was good and in it's time ... What blows ? :)
I've found that I have shift bottom in my keyboard ,,
Is that good ?
Yes, indeed! You are a good student Rania!
And again it is shift button(not bottom).
Well done, keep it up.

Hehehehehe.. I haven't noticed .. Thanks my sec teacher ..
Button :-D
So, my problem as I think is not capital letters , I usually use simple words, I avoid complicated ones . Maybe I don't make alot of conversation

Happy Monday people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

How is everyone doing ??

Hi Supada !! I miss you so much :-( how are you ?
And rania , hope you're fine sis ! ;-)

He is an Italian, and not related to Herohito,
the wiry curious student is welcome, O Simosito!

I GOT 9 IN GREEK!!! I GOT 9 IN MY GREEK TRANSLATION TEST!

(sorry for shouting, I was excited)

By the way today I had Latin test and, being I as sick as... well... as I always am these days, I forgot to translate a line. Luckyly my teacher knew I was sick and if I were him I'd give me a not-hight-but-good grade for I did no further errors (I've checked)...

I GOT 9 IN GREEK!!! I GOT 9 IN MY GREEK TRANSLATION TEST!

(sorry for shouting, I was excited)

By the way today I had Latin test and, being I as sick as... well... as I always am these days, I forgot to translate a line. Luckyly my teacher knew I was sick and if I were him I'd give me a not-hight-but-good grade for I did no further errors (I've checked)...
You got nine,
that is just fine,
in your greek test,
out of 10 or 100 let the matter to rest.

Would, you dear pal
if you're not busy or in a mall,
explain me, poor human being
what your last line was supposed to be mea'ing*?

---
* mea'ing for meaning, I wasn't able to find a better rhyme.

Do you know what's the most beautiful entertainment ... joyful thing to do ,,???
Sleep, Eat and watch tv. lol
We have a channel called fatafeet ..lovely channel .. food shows ,,nice recipies :-D

Congratulation Sim !!! you deserve the grear mark :-D:up:

Happy to know that you're fine rania ;-) but believe me spending time with friend and family and have coffee with lovely talks is way better than eating, watching TV and sleep !!

Sure BR ....:-D
when i'm at work I always say that , but when I go home i spend my time with friends and family .. sure it's lovely thing to do ,,, having cup of tea with my parents, then my cup of nescafee with my sister :)

Now I hear voices of my sisters in the livingroom..Finally someone decided to visit us here, I'll go to have my coffee with them ;-)

see you later friends :hi:

Hi guys !!!!!

Don't you miss me arround here ? :roll: it seems like I missed alot !!!! anyway,

I miss you all and Loji, how are you and I would love to meet your friend Nora !! :p

See you later ;-)

And I would love to meet u toooo:-D

how are you:lol:

Yes, I don't believe in them, I just believe in the personality specifications from these sings. Give me your birth date and I can tell you what is your sign. :-D

Ok
My birthday is
28 Nov 1990

I can't wait to know my sign:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back