International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys !!

see that someone is online finally :p

Hi P, I thought it's my crazy laptop .. so, I'm not the only one who can't see the number of thanks !!!!!! :roll:

Amigo0o0o0o0!!!! did you bring any cookies tonight ? :p

well, I can use the 'thanks' buttun but the number of thanks for each member is not shown in the information about him\her :roll:

Hi guys !!

see that someone is online finally :p

Hi P, I thought it's my crazy laptop .. so, I'm not the only one who can't see the number of thanks !!!!!! :roll:

Hi there BR!

I don't know what the hell is wrong with my computer! Each time I refresh a page, when in this Forum, with a probability of 50% 'thanks' icon will appear! I'm totally confused! :shock:

P

Anyway, it's not that important ;-)

so, how are you P ????

Would you like some coffee 'in a cup' on Amigo ? :)

Anyway, it's not that important ;-)

so, how are you P ????

Would you like some coffee 'in a cup' on Amigo ? :)

Of course Madam! :up: It would be my pleasure to have a cup of tea on Amigo if he likes serving an old-fashioned detective!

I'm fine and how about you?

P

I'm fine , thanks ;-) ..

have you been working on any case lately ?

the coffee is in it's way >>>

BR, did you know that P is one of the first members I met when I joined UE.com? He and I go way back to the beginning! :)

Hi guys !!

Always, my dear! I have a dozen fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for BR and all of her hostile friends in the hostel hotel! :up:

well, I can use the 'thanks' buttun but the number of thanks for each member is not shown in the information about him\her :roll:
This is terrible! BR, I guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see the 37 'thank you's' I gave you! :up:

BR, did you know that P is one of the first members I met when I joined UE.com? He and I go way back to the beginning! :)

Happy to see you two still friends ;-) ..
Now the owner of the Cafe' should bring a coffee for me and tea for P

did anyone saw Supada arround ?? I miss her so much .. I hope she's doing fine :roll:

I have to leave now :-?
I'm so sleepy ^0^ !!!!

see you all later ;-)
hope I can see all who I'm missing online soon :-(

Oh you're right. Why is that??? :-?

P, I still have the 'thanks' icon on my page! Close the page and re-open to see if it reappears!

A
I think the website has become slow due to obvious reasons. And the software engineer has reduced the burden of loading the number of thanks given and thanked statistics, being loaded each time to speed up the process. Soon there would be number of thanks in reputation, when the speed is achieved by the system, unless the management/webmaster has decided to discontinue it.(you may write a PM to the webmaster Red5 in this regard)
You can see the number of thanks in the Profile though.;-)

To thank a member, the icon is still being displayed(and if you wish to thank this post, you may merrily do so!)

Last edited:
Hellllllllllllllllllllo every one

Is any body here:roll:

SUDH
I was going to deal with u :-D but "to all muslim members" is closed

I don't know why ???
any way
I still want to know u all

who is #2:?::lol:
Now you can deal with me here. I am the unpaid waiter here, doing the thankless job of entertaining customers. Amigos the greedy owner is busy counting the number of thanks in tips, but never distributes it. Hope he would change someday and repent it.

Again, I am #2!;-)

Now you can deal with me here. I am the unpaid waiter here, doing the thankless job of entertaining customers. Amigos the greedy owner is busy counting the number of thanks in tips, but never distributes it. Hope he would change someday and repent it.

Again, I am #2!;-)

OK now that you didn't claim your tips. I will reward you with this beautiful moon that I took last night. :-D:up:

IMG-3371.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back