International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people, how are you. I really missed u all. In fact, i'm interested in signs of zodiac, I want to know how to ask about them. Is it true if I say: What is your sign??? And if you know any sites in English which care of these signs, let me know. Thanks.:-D

Hello people, how are you. I really missed u all. In fact, i'm interested in signs of zodiac, I want to know how to ask about them. Is it true if I say: What is your sign??? And if you know any sites in English which care of these signs, let me know. Thanks.:-D

wow.zodiac ......:shock: thank god i don't know any thing about these signs

but can i ask why are u interested in them:-D
if u don't mind

i'll go now
befor loji comes:shock:

but i still want to know u all

nice to meet u bensaleeh

i'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:-D

i changed my mind i'll kill u later :lol:

hi,every one
i think now one will remember me
i came once to the IC and i met Hanky
he was the first one i met here

i hope to know you all soon

but there is one person i don't want to know her
it's loji:-D
cuz i know her already we are in the same college
and we have been together since we were children
soooooooo :shock:

i think she will kill me now ....kekekek:-D

sooooooooo

who will start
i want to meet some one here:lol:

ok,guys let me introduce this girl
she is the most crazy girl on this planet
believe me she is loony:shock: kekekekeke

br,sudh,amigoos ,and all of you
where are you guys
i didn't see any one of u today:cry:

Nor and hanky .gayanah

i didn't see u either:roll:

br,sudh,amigoos ,and all of you
where are you guys
i didn't see any one of u today:cry:

Nor and hanky .gayanah

i didn't see u either:roll:
I am here, just behind you, following your footsteps Lojina. But please improve your habit of writing the net chat, use complete sentences, start with capital letters, write complete words, not U for you. See the website rules, it shall benefit you and all others in the forums, to improve the standard of English we are using. Thanks for appreciating my perspective.

I thought you had fallen off the face of earth DT.

Welcome back.

I am here, just behind you, following your footsteps Lojina. But please improve your habit of writing the net chat, use complete sentences, start with capital letters, write complete words, not U for you. See the website rules, it shall benefit you and all others in the forums, to improve the standard of English we are using. Thanks for appreciating my perspective.
Hi, lojina! We love you dearly but SUDH makes a very valid point! :up:
You will benefit greatly by using standard English while participating in the forums. "ChatSpeak" should be reserved for your Private Messages to other members. The native English speakers in the forums will be very happy to assist all who seek friendship, language improvement, and proficiency. :) Our only request is that all members observe the 'Standard English' rules of usage. It is a small request but it will guarantee a more productive environment for everyone! Thank you! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

hello everybody ,, it has been along time i didn't come here .. i was busy and because of what's happening here in my country....
whatever i hope u all fine

Hi, rania! It is great to see you again! We were worried about your safety!

We pray that peace will come to your region soon!

Cheers,
Amigo

thanks amigos we hope too ... i'm actually not in gaza but my sister and her family there .. we r so worried ,,,,

We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

Now, let's see if we can't bring a little more joy into your life! :) Tell us what you enjoy doing in your spare time!

Cheers,
Amigo

mmmmmmm.. sports .. i go to gym ...
if i don't go i watch tv .. i love series ,,,, grey's anatomy ghost wheasper .. ,,,, etc,
:) i'm addicted to tv .. i know this is bad :)

mmmmmmm.. sports .. I go to gym ...
if I don't go I watch tv .. I love series ,,,, grey's anatomy ghost wheasper .. ,,,, etc,
:) I'm addicted to tv .. I know this is bad :)
rania, I am addicted to TV, also! 'Grey's Anatomy' is one of my favorite shows, too!

Now that we have you back in the Cafe', let's see if we can't help you improve your English language skills a little bit! The first lesson to learn is that the word 'I' is ALWAYS capitalized. :up: (See the gentle corrections in blue.) We can work on some of the other corrections at a later time! ;-)

I hope we will see you frequently in the Cafe'!

Cheers,
Amigo

hello everybody ,, it has been along time i didn't come here .. i was busy and because of what's happening here in my country....
whatever i hope u all fine

thanks amigos we hope too ... i'm actually not in gaza but my sister and her family there .. we r so worried ,,,,
Welcome Rania to the forums. I remember meeting you earlier too. But then you were not visiting International Cafe. I believe your name means a Queen.
All in the International Cafe for peace in Israel and Gaza. Hope your family and all the citiznes of Gaza would come out safe through this struglle. And we also hope that human beings would one day say 'farewell to arms'.

Let those guns, rifles, tanks, rockets, bombs and bullets rust and become museum piece. Let those Air crafts drop only medicine and food for needy. Let human beings treat each other as human beings should.

Inshallah, there would come such day on this Earth; and that Rania would also feel happy and start writing her sentences starting with capital letters and using 'I' for "i".;-):-D

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

"We learn by doing! We do what we learn! So, let's learn how to do it correctly in the first place!" :)
Amigo January 11, 2009

"We learn by doing! We do what we learn! So, let's learn how to do it correctly in the first place!" :)
Amigo January 11, 2009
Wish you a splendid Sunday! I am enjoying the afternoon.
Amigos, what are your plans for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back