International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, buddies!

Good day!

Has anyone ever attended film casting before? Just curious..

Hey Jomo...What's up...

I personally, haven't attended any.., Why?

Hi guys !!!!

How are you today ??

rks, you arevery wellcome here . hope you'll enjoy your time with us :)

hi sure BR....

I have one suggestion to amigos4.

It elapses few time to open this thread because of more than 5000 postings by the members. It would be ideal to open a new thread as "International Cafe - II"

Hey Jomo...What's up...

I personally, haven't attended any.., Why?

Hi!

Well, I'm just curious what it would be look like.

Honestly, I would like to attend any film casting.

:cry:

hi sure BR....

It elapses few time to open this thread because of more than 5000 postings by the members. It would be ideal to open a new thread as "International Cafe - II"

I guess no need for that ;-) .. one cafe' is better so we all can meet in one room :) ..

Hi everyone !!!!!

it's already Saturday here !!
so , HAPPY SATURDAY !! ..

I'm so happy today cuz now I know all my grades and thet are GREAT !! :-D:up:

Can I have my coffee for celebration :) ?

Kekekekeke, we are all so proud of your academic excellence!!!! Keep up the great effort! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi everyone !!!!!

it's already Saturday here !!
so , HAPPY SATURDAY !! ..

I'm so happy today cuz now I know all my grades and thet are GREAT !! :-D:up:

Can I have my coffee for celebration :) ?

congratulation dear

i know the picture is not good ,but my phone is broken so i used the first mobile i saw

here is ur coffee
i think now one can make u one like this

Attachments

• 10012009406.jpg
    10012009406.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
Shal, your presence in the Cafe' makes my heart beat faster!!!!! I miss you sooooooo much!!!! :) Here, let me cut a nice piece of chocolate cake for you!!!!

XOXOXO,
A

Why is the Pyramid girl sad?:roll:

because i won't be able to see br

and because i still don't know how am i gonna steal you????;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the Pyramid girl sad?:roll:

because i won't be able to see br

and because i still don't know how am i gonna steal you????;-)
Happy Sunday.
For heaven's sake, will anyone please stop that stealing game. These girls have already stolen my many things, and now they are trying to steal me.

hi sure BR....

Dear RKS, welcome to the International Cafe, where you can make International friends, have your cup of cappuccino and Idli-Sambhar-Chatni.
As far as your complaint is concerned, perhaps you are not clicking the proper options. In your subsribed posts, when you see the caption : International Cafe.........and then the page numbers...... and in the end last page, just click on the last page and you would be saved a lot of trouble. I had no problem for last six months in opening the page, though there is some software problem going on, due to which the pages are not opening fast for last couple of days.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Dear RKS, welcome to the International Cafe, where you can make International friends, have your cup of cappuccino and Idli-Sambhar-Chatni.
As far as your complaint is concerned, perhaps you are not clicking the proper options. In your subsribed posts, when you see the caption : International Cafe.........and then the page numbers...... and in the end last page, just click on the last page and you would be saved a lot of trouble. I had no problem for last six months in opening the page, though there is some software problem going on, due to which the pages are not opening fast for last couple of days.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Hi SK, Thanks for the invitation with a cup of cappuccino. Even i did the same but it takes little time in compare to other threads. Anyways, its just a suggestion. If all are happy even me too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back