International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Wily Vanilly??!! :)

'Wil' and 'Hanky' are not descriptive sexy names! How about 'Mucho Macho'??:shock:
What about 'big banana', 'squeezy tube' and 'slippery samson'?;-)

hi guys!

today I had a Greek test. I think I did it well, for -- after it -- I checked my translation with a friend of mine, who's one year older and the smartest in his class, and he said I had made no mistakes...

This afternoon I did another Greek translation about "Polynices and Eteocles" (sons of Oedipus in the mythology). It took me a while, for it was long and quite peculiar (if you read the myth itself you'll figure out why easyly.)

BTW, I do apologise for being absent all this time, but I've been busy (and I shall probably be busy this weekend too) with school and reading a wonderful book "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe" by Douglas Adams which I haven't finished yet.
(check this to learn something more about this fantastic trilogy of five books)

Cheers,
Sim

Hi,every on

How are you all today:-D

I'm so happy becouse i find alittle time to log in and enjoy my time with you guys:lol:

Sim, you are simply amazing!!! When you first entered the forums in December 2007 you were obsessed with cats! Now you are translating "Polynices and Eteocles" from Greek!!! Wow! You have grown from a boy to a young man right before our very eyes! I am extremely proud of you and all that you have accomplished during the past year in the forums! Keep up the great work, lad!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi,every on

How are you all today:-D

I'm so happy becouse i find alittle time to log in and enjoy my time with you guys:lol:
Hi, Lojie!!!! How are you today? Did you climb the Pyramids this morning???? :)

I wont do this without you amigooos
but i did something else .i went to Alexandria library
what did u do today:?:

Where is br
I didn't see her today:cry: or yesterday

I wont do this without you amigooos I can be available on Saturday morning! But I'll only climb the Pyramids with you if you promise to treat me like a Pharoah! ;-)
but i did something else .i went to Alexandria library Did you look up the meaning of 'capital letters'??? :roll:
what did u do today:?:
I went to the Egyptian Library in Tucson and looked up 'hieroglyphics'! ;-)

I can be available on Saturday morning! But I'll only climb the Pyramids with you if you promise to treat me like a Pharoah! ;-)
No i wont treat you like a Pharoah

I'll treat you like avery special king :)

Did you look up the meaning of 'capital letters'??? :roll:
I'll do it for you next time:-D

Sim!!!
our busy guy .. how are you ?

I feel horribly, but still I'm happy.

Sim, you are simply amazing!!! When you first entered the forums in December 2007 you were obsessed with cats! Now you are translating "Polynices and Eteocles" from Greek!!! Wow! You have grown from a boy to a young man right before our very eyes! I am extremely proud of you and all that you have accomplished during the past year in the forums! Keep up the great work, lad!

Cheers,
Amigo

I've been translating from Greek since I was just a newbie here, amigos. and I just got a CATS calendar and two cat-shaped pillows...

simisto
i didn't see you for along time
i hope you're ok

I feel horribly, but still I'm happy.

I've been translating from Greek since I was just a newbie here, amigos. and I just got a CATS calendar and two cat-shaped pillows...
Sim, why in the world would an astmatic like you have such a fascination with cats? Just thinking about cats makes me wheeze!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back