International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so hungry...I ate the picture of the chocolate cake!!!!

Where is Nain these days?
SUDH, if that's all you see then you are sure missing out on some very sweet eye-candy!!!!!
Amigos I have never heard of such thing as eye Candy,
though I know of the effects on eyes if you consume brandy!

You ate the picture of chocolate cake,
what colour now would Hershey's alley would make??

SUDH, if that's all you see then you are sure missing out on some very sweet eye-candy!!!!!

You ate the picture of chocolate cake,
what colour now would Hershey's alley would make??
SUDH, eye candy refers to beautiful woman who are usually so far out of our league that they'll hardly speak to us!!!! :) Pretty to look at but unlikely to be held! :up:

Naughty, naughty boy!

Found in today's newspaper:

BEIJING (AFP) – A Chinese speed skater has been banned from national competition for a year after he gave a "one-fingered salute" to spectators who had jeered him, according to state press.

Song Xingyu, 20, stuck his middle finger up at the crowd after crossing the finish line of the 10,000m event at the National Games in northeast China on Sunday.

"I apologise to all the spectators. I shouldn't have made that gesture," Song said afterwards, according to the China Daily, although he insisted he had been provoked.

"I did it because some people attacked me verbally and abused my parents. I was furious."

Song, who finished out of the placings representing China's northeast Heilongjiang province, had directed his gesture at members of the crowd from rival Jilin province.

Song's apology was not enough to save him from the wrath of China's sports administrators, who are famous for their strict discipline and harsh punishments.

Cheers,
Amigo

Naughty, naughty boy!

Found in today's newspaper:

BEIJING (AFP) – A Chinese speed skater has been banned from national competition for a year after he gave a "one-fingered salute" to spectators who had jeered him, according to state press.

Song Xingyu, 20, stuck his middle finger up at the crowd after crossing the finish line of the 10,000m event at the National Games in northeast China on Sunday.

"I apologise to all the spectators. I shouldn't have made that gesture," Song said afterwards, according to the China Daily, although he insisted he had been provoked.

"I did it because some people attacked me verbally and abused my parents. I was furious."

Song, who finished out of the placings representing China's northeast Heilongjiang province, had directed his gesture at members of the crowd from rival Jilin province.

Song's apology was not enough to save him from the wrath of China's sports administrators, who are famous for their strict discipline and harsh punishments.

Cheers,
Amigo
Law has fingers very very long,
now would realize that boy Song!

Song was really out of tune...he should have used words;
everyone understands that people shouldn't flip birds!! :)

Song was really out of tune...he should have used words;
everyone understands that people shouldn't flip birds!! :)
Birds too have a way to hit back,
hoverting they drop XXXX at speed of of 2 Mac!

If humans flip the bird, do birds flip the human?????

"Well, flip me off!" said the old gray mare;
raise your middle finger and see if I care! :)

:shock:!!!!!!

Happy Thursday everyone !!

Congratulations Amigo for the 1002 thanks ;-)

Happy Thursday, BR! I'm happy to see that the 'eye candy' girl has returned to the Cafe'! :) How are the girls in the hostile hostel hotel?

Welcome Be Real, and a happy Thursday. Hope you have brought that eye candy for amigos, which he has been demanding for quite a time.

Hi again !!!!

What eye candy :shock: !!!!

I brought donuts, cookies and coffee but never thought of eye candy !! .. it sounds interesting :)

SUDH, eye candy refers to beautiful woman who are usually so far out of our league that they'll hardly speak to us!!!! :) Pretty to look at but unlikely to be held! :up:

Welcome Be Real, and a happy Thursday. Hope you have brought that eye candy for amigos, which he has been demanding for quite a time.

Hi again !!!!

I brought donuts, cookies and coffee but never thought of eye candy !! .. it sounds interesting :)
Can you say D-U-N-K-I-N D-O-N-U-T-S???????? Mmmmmmmmm!!!!:roll:

Hi again !!!!

Yes it does, ask amigos!

BR is definitely 'eye candy'! What shall we call handsome guys?

I was busy taking some photos for you Amigo and here's ..

CN189459.jpg

ggv89520.jpg

Sure !! here's again .. but I didn't find any eye DUNKIN'S DONUTS :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back